[Day 7 - Investigation] - Hu Died?

Garth Marenghi
ASMR Youtuber has consented for my clothes to be checked - specifically for any damage, anything in the pockets, any kind of dirt.

Also check the patient ward (floor, bedsheets and pillows in particular), and those metal fragments on the roof in case they were missed.
Deathborn
I present my head injury.
Deathborn
Also, compare the copies of Slicer IV to the head wound, because at this point I'm just throwing darts.
Garth Marenghi
Check the area above the blood pool in outdoor storage - is there anything dangling above it, or room for something to be put there?
Deathborn
Does the blood pool in outdoor storage appear to be ONLY blood, or also something else mixed in?
DK West
Any snow outside that's obviously been displaced? Like, gathered up and taken elsewhere.
Deathborn
Okay, let's check Garth's room for Shoey.

Also, I'd like to look at the Drifter's head and make sure there's actual explosion/burn damage on it.
Bigfoot
I would like to try to rebuild Drifter's corpse using the gibs on B3F. Are there any parts that don't belong?
Maitre D'eath
Quote:You know what? Let's try that for real. Compare a fist and an arm to Hutaowoundble.

You compare balling your hand into a fist to the wounds on HU TAO - while somewhat similar, it's not a good enough match with the fist being a little bit more firm than you suspect the weapon to be.

Quote:Also check the patient ward (floor, bedsheets and pillows in particular), and those metal fragments on the roof in case they were missed.

Check the patient ward for what, exactly?

Grabbing a LADDER, you climb to the top of the roof and take a closer look at the metal fragments on the ground. They seem to be somewhat fragile pieces of a small, pocket-sized sphere.

Quote:I present my head injury.

Yep, that's a head injury. A rather nasty bruise adorns your forehead and eyebrow, at an awkward angle.

Quote:Also, compare the copies of Slicer IV to the head wound, because at this point I'm just throwing darts.

Seeing as the copies of SLICER IV are first edition, hard-back copies, it unsurprisingly does not match the wounds, being much too stiff.

Quote:Actually... check the gift shop too. Do they sell balloons there?

Surprisingly yes, but of the un-inflated, ten-in-a-pack variety, with Nadare branding. None have been touched from the looks of it, with a small layer of dust on them.

Quote:Okay, let's check Garth's room for Shoey.

Also, I'd like to look at the Drifter's head and make sure there's actual explosion/burn damage on it.

Garth stands at the door to his bedroom and willingly lets you in. The room is dominated by a large ornate desk, the walls full of strange objects and knick-knacks. No Shoey, though. Garth shooes you out quickly.

You gingerly pick up the head of the former legal advisor, and note that the neck has some severe burn marks, along with some rather nasty tears on the flesh.
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 12:07 AM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Check the area above the blood pool in outdoor storage - is there anything dangling above it, or room for something to be put there?
You check the area above the pool of blood, standing in front of the pool and looking up. It's the interior corner of the room, and looks to have a couple shelves with nothing but random lawn care shit on them.

(Jun 20, 2021 at 12:14 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Does the blood pool in outdoor storage appear to be ONLY blood, or also something else mixed in?
You peer in real close to the blood pool and... bump your head on something invisible. What the hell. You reach out and touch the invisible object, and it appears to be long and... fleshy feeling, with a joint in the middle and an appendage at the end that feels like a foot. What the fuck.

(Jun 20, 2021 at 12:16 AM)DK West Wrote: Any snow outside that's obviously been displaced? Like, gathered up and taken elsewhere.
No, most of the snow is still uniform. It looks like when Hank was shoveling, he pushed it all into the river.

(Jun 20, 2021 at 12:28 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to try to rebuild Drifter's corpse using the gibs on B3F. Are there any parts that don't belong?
You head down to B3F and assemble a... very crude approximation of The Drifter. All the gibs appear to be from him, with the exception of a few chunks of what clearly used to be Hu Tao's head.
Deathborn
Uhhh.

Take the... invinsible thing and go wash it off? See if that does anything???
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:05 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Uhhh.

You take the invisible thing to the river and wash it off.

...Nothing happens. It's still invisible, and it still feels like a leg.
DK West
@Monokuma
Can we tell if this invisible thing is 100% certainly the murder weapon? Anybody else's foot good enough to match both its size and the injuries?
Bigfoot
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:06 AM)Monokuma Wrote:

I want to use some of the paint in the shed to coat the leg so we can get a better view of it. And then I want to compare it to Rio. I believe he accepted all body checks earlier.
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:08 AM)DK West Wrote: @Monokuma
Can we tell if this invisible thing is 100% certainly the murder weapon? Anybody else's foot good enough to match both its size and the injuries?

(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:08 AM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:06 AM)Monokuma Wrote:

I want to use some of the paint in the shed to coat the leg so we can get a better view of it. And then I want to compare it to Rio. I believe he accepted all body checks earlier.
You coat the leg in red paint, and it does appear to be a leg. It's severed at the the thigh rather messily, but its still a leg.

You compare it to Rio Ranger's body, but its hard to tell if it matches at all considering Robbydude's legs are currently attached via Faust's seamless surgery. You then take it down to B3F on DK West's request. The now painted leg definitely looks like it could have done the damage to Hu Tao's head with enough hefty whacks.
Deathborn
Stare at Rio Ranger's legs and try to figure out exactly where the Robby Ranger starts.
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:15 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Stare at Rio Ranger's legs and try to figure out exactly where the Robby Ranger starts.
It looks like Robby Ranger starts around the thigh area.
Bigfoot
I want to compare the painted leg with Rio's legs that should be at the base of the elevator shaft.
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 1:17 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: I want to compare the painted leg with Rio's legs that should be at the base of the elevator shaft.
Rio's legs at the bottom of the shaft are shattered and maimed completely, they're a broken, bent-up mess. You guess they're probably similar, being legs and all.
Deathborn
Check the following corpses for their legs:

-Lynn, at the bottom of B3F
-Obama, in B3F
-Anime Mother, buried in the courtyard
-Assemble the gibs in the Records Room to see if there are two legs
-Ask Pierce if J4-CK has both legs
-Lita, by the hot springs
-Robuster, in the cell
-Cirno, in shipping

Also, cut open the leg and see if there's any blood or bone inside. Does it feel like a leg?