Looking for cast and crew for a new cooking reality show!

Zange
Alright, I'll bite (dupe later tm)
sealelement
i won't dupe this time but sure, put me in coach
100% pure gamer 100%
pizza
yum
Ainsley Harriott
yeheah
Draku
im here
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Goose
honk
Dark Souls II
dupe tbd
Smasher
i didn't pay attention to my account but i'm not going to be dark souls ii again
Nightwheel
Can I have spot 24? I'll figure out the dupe later on
Kright
Hey- Put me in as a back up just in case you need a last second sub out
Cabbage Guy
Finally got out of that blasted Earth Kingdom! Maybe here I can finally sell these wonderful cabbages in peace!!
Raregold
I'll join in as a replacement dupe tbd
Solus zos Galvus
So, not counting the sentient pizza and whatever in the seven hells a "Hurderer" is supposed to be, that leaves us with about twenty or so chefs to one particularly aggravating waterfowl.

I for one, look forward to the serving of foie gras that surely awaits on the morrow.
Atelier Annie
alchemy is like cooking, right?
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
(Dec 23, 2021 at 12:28 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: So, not counting the sentient pizza and whatever in the seven hells a "Hurderer" is supposed to be, that leaves us with about twenty or so chefs to one particularly aggravating waterfowl.

I for one, look forward to the serving of foie gras that surely awaits on the morrow.

i am an acclaimed tv chef famous for my show "eat the food"
Kabuto
i'd like to be in ill figure out what dupe later
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Komaeda
(Dec 25, 2021 at 12:24 AM)junie Wrote: i'd like to be in ill figure out what dupe later

I decided my dupe! Feminist Komaeda is back to respect women!
King Radical
Guess who's back? Figured this show could do with a little seasoning of radness.

...And no, I don't do burgers.
Makoto Ohno
Erm... I'm not late yet, am I? It's not quiet here because I've missed the deadline...?

[Image: OhnoCookingShowStart.png]

I'm here to fill the job, Mr. Ramsay, if you'll still have me. Let me give you a taste of what I make...

[Image: OhnoPotClaspResized.jpg]

Éclade de moules. I had to make it outside, sir. With the pine needles, it would have been too much in here...

Oh, er, right, the audience. I have to speak to them, too...

As you know, in southwestern France, there's a method of preparing mussels in which the mussels are steamed among burning pine needles. Smoked and with the unique flavor of the pine imparted upon them, the mussels are made presentable and served. It sounds simple when you say it out loud, but...

...no matter what anyone tells you, it's not the same with mussels harvested on a commercial scale.

I'll be showing you this my whole time here, but, we all know...

[Image: OhnoRaisedFingerResized.jpg]

The highest quality meals only come from your own catches!
The King of Town
Which one of you started a cooking competition without inviting the KOT?
Oh well, I'm here now. Everyone line up and start shoving food into me. Quickly, I'm starving over here!