Who believes in the Big Bang creation myth

God
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:01 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016 at 6:58 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016 at 6:50 PM)T-man Wrote: Also, we didn't say anything in the Slack that we didn't also say in this thread, so what was even the point?

just thought it would be useful to show other people the kind of passive aggressive tone you guys use behind closed doors (heaven knows what else you say on more private channels of communication). i hope it isn't too much of a problem for you guys.

Passive aggressive? Because some of us don't agree with your sentiment?

look bro i know you're embarrassed that i posted your slack treehouse club messages but there's really no need to get so worked up over this.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
DrTapeworm
if ya need to summon a Ghostly Lumberjack to make firewood of their illegal treehouse, ring me up, i've got connections
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Spritanium
tl;dr: nobody said anything racist except Oracular herself (again)

I also like how you think the slack is some kind of secret chat when it's clearly linked from the forum and anyone is allowed in
Spritanium
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:05 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: believe it or not, not everyone on this forum is racist, and i truly believe that a lot of the ones that are aware of their white privilege and know that it must be removed in order to build a better world we live in want to try and mitigate the effects of this as much as possible and listen to people that can help them achieve this.

"Help me help you achieve spiritual nirvana by making the metagame easier for me"
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
are you trying to imply that some kinda "Reverse Racism" thing exists? because that only exists in fictional realities, not our own reality, nor has it ever crossed over into our reality from another one, unlike the bears of berenstain situation, or the "2016 Nightmare Universe Merger", which DID happen at some point
Spritanium
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:21 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: are you trying to imply that some kinda "Reverse Racism" thing exists?
Nope it's just racism lol

You can give me your "white people have magic powers and have everything going for them all the time" spiel but it'll never stop being complete unadulterated childish bullshit
God
Quote:tl;dr: nobody said anything racist except Oracular herself (again)

I also like how you think the slack is some kind of secret chat when it's clearly linked from the forum and anyone is allowed in

dunno where i said slack was a secret chat, but it's interesting nonetheless that you decided to post that content in there and not on the forum. if everyone's allowed in i'm sure you should have no qualms with me posting the discussion here.

it's really concerning that one of our administrators thinks i've said anything racist in this topic, i thought that we were done with this kind of mentality when McKnackus and Teddy left. it really is regrettable that you're toxic thought processes help govern the way that this forum is managed.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
mit
the fact that this discussion became about race literally at all is probably the dumbest thing to happen yet considering what the topic of the thread is, regardless of who did it
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
T-man
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:21 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: are you trying to imply that some kinda "Reverse Racism" thing exists? because that only exists in fictional realities, not our own reality, nor has it ever crossed over into our reality from another one, unlike the bears of berenstain situation, or the "2016 Nightmare Universe Merger", which DID happen at some point
I'm from the reality where Chick-fil-a was spelled Chic-fil-a. I passed the restaurant on the bus every day on the way home from school and always wondered why they opted for such a bizarre spelling. Fucked me up when I discovered it's now Chick spelled properly.
God
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:05 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: believe it or not, not everyone on this forum is racist, and i truly believe that a lot of the ones that are aware of their white privilege and know that it must be removed in order to build a better world we live in want to try and mitigate the effects of this as much as possible and listen to people that can help them achieve this.

"Help me help you achieve spiritual nirvana by making the metagame easier for me"

things that white people do: believe that removing racism from the forum is a metagame tactic
Spritanium
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:23 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
Quote:tl;dr: nobody said anything racist except Oracular herself (again)

dunno where i said slack was a secret chat, but it's interesting nonetheless that you decided to post that content in there and not on the forum. if everyone's allowed in i'm sure you should have no qualms with me posting the discussion here.

it's really concerning that one of our administrators thinks i've said anything racist in this topic, i thought that we were done with this kind of mentality when McKnackus and Teddy left. it really is regrettable that you're toxic thought processes help govern the way that this forum is managed.
This is very simple - making sweeping generalizations about groups of people based on factors beyond their control is explicitly against the rules. "White people are so hopeless" is against the rules. You can act like you're helping people but you're really annoying the shit out of a lot of them.
God
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:23 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:21 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: are you trying to imply that some kinda "Reverse Racism" thing exists?

You can give me your "white people have magic powers and have everything going for them all the time" spiel but it'll never stop being complete unadulterated childish bullshit

white people don't have magic powers and really have very little going for them. i know it's a hard pill to swallow but admitting the fact that you have an illness is the first step towards being cured
Spritanium
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:26 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote:

things that white people do: believe that removing racism from the forum is a metagame tactic
Something isn't racist because you say it is. You're not the authority on racism just because you have a higher amount of statistically uncommon attributes compared to the rest of us
Spritanium
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:28 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:23 PM)Spritanium Wrote:

white people don't have magic powers and really have very little going for them. i know it's a hard pill to swallow but admitting the fact that you have an illness is the first step towards being cured
> I'm the one with an illness

You think you can share thoughts with trees
Spritanium
Honestly I hope you never have to experience actual racism because you couldn't handle it. I'm gonna bow out of this thread now before it becomes too messy
God
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:30 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:28 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:23 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Nope it's just racism lol

> I'm the one with an illness

You think you can share thoughts with trees

and you think you aren't racist, i guess that makes us both delusional
T-man
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:31 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Honestly I hope you never have to experience actual racism because you couldn't handle it. I'm gonna bow out of this thread now before it becomes too messy

whats teh matter racisst? things gettign a little too heated for yoy? 'fraid you might say something you'll regret? :^)

scared lil white boy BTFO
God
(Oct 2, 2016 at 7:31 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Honestly I hope you never have to experience actual racism because you couldn't handle it. I'm gonna bow out of this thread now before it becomes too messy

'actual racism' lol what an amazing term. i guess white people think that 'casual racism' and 'actual racism' aren't part of the same system and don't feed each other or something. i can kind of see why someone who doesn't have to experience being on the receiving end of racism would think in this way, but it's a flawed way of thinking. of course i'd choose someone editing my posts on a forum over being rejected from jobs/uni or being bullied at school or my slave g. g. grandmother being raped but i didn't get a choice either way, and i think i'm doing a damn fine job at handling all that. you, on the other hand can't even handle me calling you out over your posts. this isn't going to become too messy unless you make it too messy.
DrTapeworm

don't let the door eat you on the way out
Poxni
yikes why is this person on the admin team lmao

"ironic" racism is still racism, "casual" racism is still racism, you are still garbage
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]