Draku
wait where did the ice pick stuff come from
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
pizza
(Jan 29, 2022 at 7:13 AM)Draku Wrote: wait where did the ice pick stuff come from

i put sauna pizza in freezer. door was open.

someone might have made not pizza from the freezer
Draku
i have been informed by gordon that you could find ice picks at the bar and would like to investigate, specifically to see if there are any missing

but my question as to "why would you bring that up" still stands!
Guy Fieri
Holy moly, Stromboli!

New Tripple D here hanging out at the new set of Gordan Ramsay's newest dive, where the chefs are serving meals so fresh they had a pulse only hours ago.

Sounds like things in FLAVOR TOWN might just be amiss, so its time to take things into our own hands to figure out what's going on!

Now I was pretty lost in the sauce last night and have no memory of what happened or how I got here. But you know what they say... No matter how tough the meat may be, it’s going to be tender if you slice it thin enough, and the meat here is this investigation!

Seeing as our five star customer died near that recording microphone, why don't we press play on any recorded audio and see what it might have picked up?
[Image: tumblr_p6hpcmMGRH1rypm6mo1_1280.jpg]
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
Yo gamers is this Among Us? Because I met my imposter in the hallway when I woke up
Also someone tried to give me food unfit for patrician food connoisseur like myself

Anyways, Takeshi and Angie were in the kitchen nice and early, and I gave them the prompt for today's dishes, although only Angie adhered to it

One of the chefs was more interested in eating food than making it, though; Solus

Angie made a Captain America Themed Cake
Solus took a big ol' munch of the cake and I cussed him out
Tatsu served a Lasagna
Takeshi served a Shrimp Bake
Lasagna Cat, seemingly summoned by the Lasagna, tossed the Shrimp Bake onto the floor
Diona served me a drink, which I drank
Hannibal and Pizza made a Pizza together
Solus continued to eat all of these and offered nothing of his own
As everyone left, I realised Rubber Duck had been there too

Solus was the last person there when I left, and I heard a loud Bang there, dunno what it was
Gregg Wallace
[Image: xifO0c4.png]

Just ONE night into this truly magical cooking competition and I've already had so MUCH to do! Coming up...

[Image: YpDzUh5.png]

"Nice to meet you mate - now LOOK AT THESE Bangers and Mash!"

I'm Gregg Wallace, and I've been busy working hard to impress world-famous chef Gordon Ramsay and getting to know all sorts of people from around the world. What did I get up to in this secluded canyon kitchen?

[Image: EpeWEZm.png]

Of course, I had to make myself known before I made my famous dinner. I introduced myself to my now good friends and fellow colleagues. Meet Makoto, Annie, my mate Gordon, and a charming Rubber Duck. I can't WAIT to see what they can do in the rest of the competition!

[Image: VdY58R6.png]

"I'm in the famous Competition Kitchen, ready to rustle up something delicious for the first stage of this competition. Let me show you... Gregg's classic Bangers and Mash!"

"You first boil your potatoes nice and smoothly, and once they're fluffy enough to fill a teddy bear, you want to flood it with smoky cheese, milk, salt and pepper, and just a HINT of paprika to bring out that zesty flavour. It's really that simple!

While your potatoes are boiling, heat some chilli infused olive oil on a medium-sized frying pan, fry up some sliced onion, and then add your sausages. I like mine with lots of pork!"

[Image: hL1f7lL.png]

"Once it's all together, make sure you drizzle your mash with the leftover oil from the pan and season with coriander. There's a lot of flavour stuck to the surface, and you NEVER want to miss out on such a delicious treat."

And just like that, I went to serve my dish to Solus, a wise and stern judge. With Annie and Makoto having already finished their tasks, I was eager to move on to my post-culinary workout and learn more about the people living here.

With my bangers pronounced passable, I was off into the night! After a stunning workout at the Gym, and finding a strange Lasagna Cat slumped over the stairs, I shared a drink with the lovely Diona, and retreated to my dorm.

[Image: L5ypuYa.png]

"Until next time, chefs! I'll see you next week on..."

[Image: xztBq57.png]
Solus zos Galvus
While I loathe the idea of doing this, I suppose we all must make sacrifices.

...@The King of Town, we all know you have a history regarding the consumption of dangerous substances that may or may not lead to dire consequences and who knows what else. I'm asking for your assistance in this matter.

I'd like to scoop out some of that unknown substance from the wound and get the King of Town to taste it. Perhaps it could narrow down the origin of the weapon a bit more, or at least determine its whereabouts throughout the night.

Oh, and should that rotund king deny my request, I will simply judge him to be guilty of murder.
Lita
I woke up and passed the sentient rubber duck and the Lasagna Cat who's in this game apparently? News to me. I went to the broadcasting room because I wanted to watch the judging but god forbid if I was actually in a room with Solus. I saw the following things on various feeds:

- Gordon going to the store set for w/e reason
- Solus being given pepper spray by the radical king
- Solus turning the pepper spray on our victim
- Takeshi and Tatsu (assisted? by Lasagna Cat? who is apparently everywhere) making their various food items
- Gordon coming back in from the south
- Hurdurer bitching at Solus for not doing his own cooking
- Solus judging Tatsu's food but that damn cat screwed it up
- Lasagna Cat spilling Takeshi's food all over the floor which really really pissed him off
- Hannibal, Pizza, and the other king came by and started cooking.

It was around this time I got bored and left. Out of the corner of my eye I also saw Tsumugi going into Costuming and Komaeda coming through the screening room. On my way out I ALSO saw Luthier who was coming from Costuming and going into Editing.

I was interested in checking out the food lab, but the health department closed it. I then went back to my room and slept.
Lita
Also I want to examine the sponge that was in the bathroom. Does it smell poison weird. Is it sopped up with blood. Did I just touch drako's poop sponge
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 29, 2022 at 7:21 AM)Draku Wrote: i have been informed by gordon that you could find ice picks at the bar and would like to investigate, specifically to see if there are any missing
You take a look at the ice picks in the bar. They're arranged in a set, and it doesn't seem like there's any missing.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 7:23 AM)Guy Fieri Wrote: Seeing as our five star customer died near that recording microphone, why don't we press play on any recorded audio and see what it might have picked up?
You press play and listen through the recordings. There's two in total.

The first recording is "Sermon of Atua #1, by Angie Yonaga". It's a basic introduction to the tenets of the Atuan faith. It's mostly that anything less than killing everyone you can, arranging killing games, and just generally ensuring mass death for Atua's sake is disrespectful to Atua. Angie looks happy to hear her recording.

The second recording is a dramatic sports game recap of some kind, delivered by Pohatu. At about halfgame, you hear the following:

"And the Ga-Koro team is making a break for it! They've faked out the Onu-Koro team and they're aiming for the goal! Go! Go- YOW!

Hey, hey, what the hell was that? What did you... do that... for...

I don't feel so good."

You then hear a thump, and white noise until the recording turns off.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 5:05 PM)Lita Wrote: Also I want to examine the sponge that was in the bathroom. Does it smell poison weird. Is it sopped up with blood. Did I just touch drako's poop sponge
You look at the sponge. It has traces of strange goop on it.
ThePyroGuy
[Image: ckdsRNi.png]

"Detective Gregg here! My first question is... is there anything we can learn from the security feed?"
Solus zos Galvus
Does that goop match the substance in the victim's wound?

For that matter, the plumbing was turned off, was it not? Perhaps the killer went to wash the weapon off, but found themselves bereft of water?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 29, 2022 at 5:10 PM)ThePyroGuy Wrote: [Image: ckdsRNi.png]

"Detective Gregg here! My first question is... is there anything we can learn from the security feed?"
Unfortunately, the security feed is only live. It stopped keeping recordings after the budget cuts.

However, you can tell from the printout of an error message that the Competition Kitchen feed only failed late in the night.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 5:12 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Does that goop match the substance in the victim's wound?

For that matter, the plumbing was turned off, was it not? Perhaps the killer went to wash the weapon off, but found themselves bereft of water?
You bring the sponge together with the victim's body. Taking a look, you can tell it is indeed the same goop.
Draku
i'm going to assume the killer failed to wash it off due to the plumbing thing at some point after my time near the bathroom concluded

so that makes those who went in after the fact suspicious

(i realize this makes myself suspicious, and i would like to present my previously drunk glass of water to show that there would probably still be traces of water in it)

can we try to see if the utilities room is now unlocked? that appears to be where the plumbing controls are
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 29, 2022 at 5:30 PM)Draku Wrote: can we try to see if the utilities room is now unlocked? that appears to be where the plumbing controls are
Giving it a shot, it seems like the door's still locked. You'd need someone with a key or lock-bypassing capabilities to get in.

You present your glass. There's still a few droplets of water that haven't evaporated yet.
Immortal Tatsu
Someone got whacked, huh? I know there are some real goons in this bunch, but that just ain't right. We're all in this as a family, ya hear? sigh. Let's at least catch our killer and let the man rest easy.

I woke up and got right down to business. I passed by Hannibal Lecter leaving the Kitchen Set for the Dining Set as I made my way through to the basement. I went to grab a good bottle of sake from the Wine Cellar as li'l Diona was leaving - girl seems a bit young for this kinda stuff, but I won't judge. As I made my way back up, I noticed that Sheamus guy just loitering around.

I left him to it and came across Luthier next, in the Kitchen. Looked like he was filming something. I made my way to the Store Set next and looked around for some ingredients for the dish I had in mind, ignoring some old man trying to sell me cabbages. A seasoned bargain hunter won't fall for hawkers. With my shopping done, I headed to the Competition Kitchen and took up a station next to Takeshi Kaga. Nice to see a fellow man of Japan.

I got to work on the loveliest goddamn bento you've ever seen if your life. I was makin' it all personal-like for Solus, with moogle rice and chocobo tamagoyaki n' everything. And that fucking cat screwed everything up. He decided this was a team effort, and we were making lasagna. Dunno what kinda bento comes with lasagna, but that's what we ended up with. I couldn't just come up empty-handed, so I handed it to the boss anyway. He took a few bites and said it'd be better if it wasn't lasagna. No shit.

I was gonna propose a toast to a successful show with the sake I grabbed, but my mood was ruined, and we all know how that ended up anyway. I just headed back to my room after that. This sake better be good, cuz I'm gonna fuckin' need it.
Lasagna Cat
[Image: fTi1M9J.png]

Hey everyone, I'm Garfield. I'm a lazy cat and I hate Mondays. And boy, what a Monday it's been today.

I decide to start my night by giving my good pal Ainsley a wake-up call. Jon always loves it when I dig my claws into his legs and arms and face but Ainsley doesn't seem happy about it and throws me across the room. We head off together into the Break Room. I step into the Rec Room and what's the first thing I find there?

[Image: QApDCF4.png]

You guys really need to stop leaving these things lying around.

Anyway, my stomach starts to rumble so I decide to whip something up for myself in the Staff Kitchen. Lita leaves with a frying pan shortly after I enter, after which I grab a frozen lasagna and shove it into the oven. The King of Town comes in and starts bugging me but he sure isn't getting any.

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever took it out. Ah well. If it's still in there burnt to a crisp you're welcome to it now, your highness.

[Image: ZWbr53C.png]

So, after that, I decide to check out the competition. Gotta be something to eat there, right? I pass Vruet wheeling something in the Break Room on the way there, and eventually arrive at the Competition Kitchen. Solus is at the judge's table, while Kaga, Tatsu and Angie are cooking their meals. Hurderer seems to be busy with Angie, and the unfortunate victim Pohatu is hanging out with Kaga, so I latch onto Tatsu and decide he needs help with his meal. He's calm and serious, and a massive pushover. I like him, in the same way I like Jon. Sorry, not 'like'. What's the word? Oh yeah. Pity.

We take it over to Solus - Gordon is here now, and Angie and Pohatu have gone off somewhere. He's not enthusiastic, and Tatsu heads off to the Dining Room. Next up Kaga - brings up a 'shrimp bake'. I take one sniff of the stuff and take matters into my own hands, leaving it in pieces all over the floor. I'm so appalled and shocked to my core by this weak offering that I decide it's time to take a nap, so I leave - passing Atelier Annie and the other, less important Lecter, as well as Vruet who wheels his cart back in - but upon reaching the stairs, Kaga flies into a rage and kicks me down them. Talk about a sore loser!

[Image: wXyb4Qv.png]

So that's how my night ended. I guess I got that nap in the end, but I don't feel refreshed at all. Now my face just hurts.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
The King of Town
Those stairs near the recording booth go outside, right? Maybe that Vruet fellow with the delicious hot dog saw something?
Whichever way, I want to find his cart for... kingly reasons.

(Jan 29, 2022 at 4:52 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: ...@The King of Town, we all know you have a history regarding the consumption of dangerous substances that may or may not lead to dire consequences and who knows what else. I'm asking for your assistance in this matter.

I'd like to scoop out some of that unknown substance from the wound and get the King of Town to taste it. Perhaps it could narrow down the origin of the weapon a bit more, or at least determine its whereabouts throughout the night.
Body tastes like the Poopsmith's whats-it, but I'll try anything a seventh time!
Gordon Ramsay
King of Town tastes the goop.

You can't really identify exactly what it is from the taste test, but after a bit of waiting you find that your tongue and mouth are uncomfortably numb.
Komaeda
Ah, hello everyone. I have a suggestion for some more recording we might take a look at. I spent a good chunk of my night filming the set for Ramsay-senpai, but in my down time, I did see Luthier filming ... something.... I'm really not sure what. Maybe we could ask for it to be shown? Ah, and if Lita feels like saying anything, I did see them watching the broadcast. So maybe they would've seen whatever happened to Pohatu! Last time I saw that funny rock creature, he was alive ready to spread despair by giving bad scores as a judge... how miserable!