Makoto Ohno
Per Amoeba's request, take a look under the ice in the Wine Cellar and see if there's anything beneath the ice. Go get an ice pick and use that, if necessary.
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 12:14 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Per Amoeba's request, take a look under the ice in the Wine Cellar and see if there's anything beneath the ice. Go get an ice pick and use that, if necessary.
You grab an ice pick and spend some time chipping away. Under the ice is...! Floor. Nothing's been hidden beneath the rink.
The King of Town
Is that sponge dry? Can we check if any of the meat thermometers are still wet, or look like they have traces of goop on 'em?
You'd think a dry sponge would leave more evidence than a wet one.

Where would you even get a sponge like the one on the set bathroom? Does it match the Cleaning Room sponges, or is it a Kitchen sponge?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 12:24 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Is that sponge dry? Can we check if any of the meat thermometers are still wet, or look like they have traces of goop on 'em?
You'd think a dry sponge would leave more evidence than a wet one.

Where would you even get a sponge like the one on the set bathroom? Does it match the Cleaning Room sponges, or is it a Kitchen sponge?
The sponge is dry.

You spend some time looking through the meat thermometers. It seems like one in the Kitchen Set is oddly stained.

Looking at the sponges, it matches the Kitchen Sponges. These sponges can be found in all five kitchens on the map - Kitchen Set, Competition Kitchen, Staff Kitchen, Cafeteria, and Food Laboratory. The Cleaning Room sponges are more heavy-duty and a different type.
Makoto Ohno
Posting this in here so it doesn't get missed:

When I collected my cod from the freezer, the Fugu fish in the freezer hadn't been touched, not at all.

Not exactly a smoking gun, here, but it gives us some extra information to work with. We know our murderer had to be someone who ducked into the basement after I was down there.
Solus zos Galvus
(Jan 31, 2022 at 12:52 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Posting this in here so it doesn't get missed:

When I collected my cod from the freezer, the Fugu fish in the freezer hadn't been touched, not at all.

Not exactly a smoking gun, here, but it gives us some extra information to work with. We know our murderer had to be someone who ducked into the basement after I was down there.
I believe with utmost certainty then that the killer had to have taken the fugu during the competition. I was down in the basement as well, yet it was after you and I noticed no one in the area whatsoever.

...Besides that lowly cabbage peddler on or around the stairs, that is. He may also be our suspect, though I find it surprising that someone trying to sell food in the midst of a cooking show is smart enough to breathe, let alone formulate a murder plot.
Luthier
(Jan 30, 2022 at 9:31 PM)Ainsley Harriott Wrote: luthier who's filming something probably some amateur ass baby cooking compared to the masterpieces I create

[Image: LffLgig.png]

Haughty because one of us made it out of that accursed shopping center faster than the other, hm?

Some of you may recognize me, and some of you may not. But we're all friends now... er, for the extent of this investigation, at least. I suppose I'll be as brief as is possible... for me...

Quote:-I first went through the Break Room. Our host Chef Ramsay and our judge Solus exited behind me.
-I reached Costuming through the west exit, through the Dining Room Set, the Recording booth, and Equipment. It was here that I picked up the most splendid chef hat resting on my head, as you can see.
-I travelled back to Equipment to gather up some cameras for the film I was making. Draku came in from the Recording Booth. While passing back through Costuming, miss Atelier Annie and Makoto Ohno were perusing through the clothes themselves.
-...Hold, @Cabbage Guy! You DO realize you nearly concussed St- myself with that cabbage in the Store Set, correct? Ugh, well... King Radical rode a cart out of the south exit of the Store Set around the same time. Do try to be more careful in the future, won't you?
-Regardless, I made my arrival at the Competition Kitchen to pass through to my filming location. It seems you all were quite busy by then, as Solus was comfortably seated, and Komaeda was interviewing our host Ramsay.

[Image: wbQvTe8.png]
Now, this is where I devised the baseline of my film... interruptions aside.

Quote:-To keep things simplistic for us all, the people who passed by while I was in the Kitchen Set were, in order:
-Vruet, heading downstairs
-Diona, coming upstairs
-Immortal Tatsu, coming upstairs
-Vruet, returning upstairs
-Komaeda, heading downstairs
-Ainsley, heading downstairs, explicitly to the basement

-I finished up afterward and went to the Competition Kitchen. Now that I think on it... the people in there were Hurderer, Solus, Tatsu, and the Lasagna Cat. Something about a bento-lasagna. I, well, kept my distance, for the most part.
-That blasted Cabbage Man threw another one of his vegetables at me in the Store Set, and Lita was watching the Competition in Screening. I don't believe anyone was in Costuming at the time...?

-As for me, I spent quite a bit of time in Editing. Nobody passed through, much to my good fortune, unlike earlier. Well... perhaps not, considering the location of the murder.
-Once I finished, I went back through Screening to take the stairs. Lita had departed since I'd been working, and I took the Skybridge.
-Lastly, I went to the Rec Room and saw The King of Town and King Radical mulling around in there as well. Then I departed for bed.

I should specify that nothing I did on the Kitchen Set used any food. Check the cabinets as you will, but I had no interest in making a dish tonight. I wanted to see the talent I would be up against, and I had other things on my mind. Poison... the Earth Mother already has my name on her naughty list, I'm certain, so something like that is unthinkable...

Ah, all that said, view the film if you'd like. I put a bit of my own magic into it.

[Image: 58YfNgE.png]

...And some assistance from a friend of mine.
Immortal Tatsu
Alright, I'll bite. Let's see this movie.
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 1:31 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Alright, I'll bite. Let's see this movie.
You watch through Luthier's movie.

That is some incredible overuse of windows movie maker effects. Dear god... the bloom... the bloom...

Besides the fact that everything is incoherently filtered, it's mostly just Luthier doing plate tricks. No actual cooking.

During his movie, the following people move through the kitchen - Luthier's film doesn't capture the entrances, only the staircase:
-Vruet, going downstairs
-Tatsu, coming upstairs
-Vruet again, coming upstairs
-Komaeda, going downstairs
-Ainsley, going downstairs

You see nobody else before Luthier finishes the film.

The credits list Luthier and, for some reason, Stuart Little.
King Radical
(Jan 31, 2022 at 12:53 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: You know, I'd really rather not die because nobody else remembers to vote.

So, don't take this personally.

Vote: King Radical

[Image: JodIUqT.png]
Ha ha ha, oh wow, you're not even going to defend yourself blondie? Alright, let's turn the heat up a little bit.

In my eyes, you're one of the biggest possible suspects. You're in the area, you know this location like the back of your hand, you're some sort of famous chef, so you'd know the poison.

So come on then. Cough up a little more about what you were up to after we two Kings ran into you.
Gordon Ramsay
Huh. Really? You think I'd kickstart this madness?

The thing is, I never even met you. Outside of the encounter we had in the Kitchen, I did not see you or the King of Town even once tonight. Might I remind you, Hannibal apparently saw a fake version of myself?

I've already shared my whole night, though I'm happy to elaborate on anything you might want to know.
The King of Town
(Jan 31, 2022 at 2:13 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: The thing is, I never even met you. Outside of the encounter we had in the Kitchen, I did not see you or the King of Town even once tonight.
What's that? You never saw us walking down the southern hallway?
Makoto Ohno
[Image: unknown.png]

Since I have his consent, can I go to the Chef Dorm and lick Vruet's food cart? Any mouth numbing, any taste of fugu?

Also go take a look at the animal pen, looking for signs of a lobster being taken (water on the floor near the tank, perhaps?).
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 2:16 AM)The King of Town Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2022 at 2:13 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: The thing is, I never even met you. Outside of the encounter we had in the Kitchen, I did not see you or the King of Town even once tonight.
What's that? You never saw us walking down the southern hallway?
Already bloody said that, didn't I?

(Jan 31, 2022 at 2:27 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

Since I have his consent, can I go to the Chef Dorm and lick Vruet's food cart? Any mouth numbing, any taste of fugu?

Also go take a look at the animal pen, looking for signs of a lobster being taken (water on the floor near the tank, perhaps?).
You lick Vruet's food cart. Tastes like mayo. Does not taste like fish, or neurotoxin.

You look at the animal pen, and there's a lot of water splashed outside the lobster tank, as if someone reached in and pulled out something dripping wet.
Luthier
Chef Ramsay, is there anything amiss in the Store Set, particularly cabbage or fugu-related? Forgive me if we've already checked there. It's the last known location of that immature little- ahem. The salesman.
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 2:37 AM)Luthier Wrote: Chef Ramsay, is there anything amiss in the Store Set, particularly cabbage or fugu-related? Forgive me if we've already checked there. It's the last known location of that immature little- ahem. The salesman.
There is an absolutely ridiculous pile of cabbages in the Store Set. More cabbages than your body has room for.

You can't see any fugu-related items or otherwise amiss things.

Beyond that, mostly just empty produce locations, and for some reason a shopping cart is gone.
Diona
Wow i handed out some of the finest wine this place could offer and i don't even get an acknowledgement!

You people have no shame OR class!

Anyway here's what i can offer in terms of an account

I woke up, went to the wine cellar through the dining and kitchen sets to collect my generous gift. Immortal Tatsu enters at this time.

I left to the competition kitchen and Gordon himself instructed me to hand out glasses to the competitors, to make them a bit more comfortable.

Which. Doesn't really work when you are all acting crazy and killing people. Really killing my whole vibe here guys.

I served wine to Solus, Hurderer, Lasagna Cat, and Hannibal. Who reacted in various comical and in character ways.

Once the competition Wrapped Up i headed over to the break room to enjoy my own glass and Gregg Wallace's delightful company.

After that we parted for our rooms.
The King of Town
Erm, can we tell if there's any sponges missing from the kitchens?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 2:47 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Erm, can we tell if there's any sponges missing from the kitchens?
You take a look. It doesn't seem like you can clearly pinpoint which kitchen the sponge was taken from without having seen the sponges prior.
Luthier
Is there anything off, stained perhaps, in Equipment & Prop Storage? Presumably the killer went through here unless I've got my timing wrong...

If you have the chance, Chef Ramsay, I'm intrigued as to what might be in Costuming & Makeup as well.