Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 2:53 AM)Luthier Wrote: Is there anything off, stained perhaps, in Equipment & Prop Storage? Presumably the killer went through here unless I've got my timing wrong...

If you have the chance, Chef Ramsay, I'm intrigued as to what might be in Costuming & Makeup as well.
You look through Equipment and Prop Storage. There's no stained, though there's several large items removed. Cameras, a camera bag, and a pair of walkie-talkies are all missing.

You look in costuming. There's some clothes missing, mostly in the line of protective costuming. There's also a pizza costume missing.
Luthier
Have we watched Komaeda's film of the proceedings? I'd rather not put undue stress on you, Chef Ramsay, but video footage of the night is rather easy pickings for placing people.
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 3:00 AM)Luthier Wrote: Have we watched Komaeda's film of the proceedings? I'd rather not put undue stress on you, Chef Ramsay, but video footage of the night is rather easy pickings for placing people.
You start up Komaeda's filming.

In order, what you see is:
-Takashi Kaga already cooking at one of the stations, with Gordon Ramsay watching him.
-Solus arriving from the Store Set, and taking a place at the judge's table.
-Pizza making some Pizza.
-Finweather heading to the Kitchen Set.
-Luthier crossing from the Store Set to the Kitchen Set.
-Angie and Pohatu arriving, the former taking a position at a chef station and the latter beginning to watch everyone's cooking.
-Diona serving wine to people.
-Gordon snapping his fingers and leaving for the Store Set, right as King Radical arrives on a cart.
-Ainsley leaning right into the camera and saying "hot". That was awkward.
-Hurderer convincing Angie to make her dish Captain America themed.
-Angie serving her dish to Captain America, while Tatsu crosses from the Kitchen Set to the Store Set.
Komaeda
Did I see any gutted fugu in the freezer when I made my ice rink?
Lita
i want to fish out the frozen fish makoto threw into the pool as per ainsely's account
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 3:34 AM)Lita Wrote: i want to fish out the frozen fish makoto threw into the pool as per ainsely's account
You grab a fishing rod and go to the pool. Several pieces of frozen cod are floating in the pool. Or, well, defrosted cod at this point.

You proceed to have a good time fishing.
Sheamus Finweather
I would like to check the recording booth to see if there's any hidden doors or passages
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 3:40 AM)Sheamus Finweather Wrote: I would like to check the recording booth to see if there's any hidden doors or passages
The recording booth only has the three entrances it always had.
Sheamus Finweather
Are there any hidden doors and/or passages near where the body was found?
Angie Yonaga
(Jan 31, 2022 at 3:46 AM)Sheamus Finweather Wrote: Are there any hidden doors and/or passages near where the body was found?
No, I already answered that question.
Lita
investigate sinks in bathroom for any fugu residue?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 31, 2022 at 3:50 AM)Lita Wrote: investigate sinks in bathroom for any fugu residue?
You check the sinks in both bathrooms for good measure. They do not appear to have been used for anything beyond water.