Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 1:09 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: That meat thermometer from earlier, is it sharp enough to stab someone with realistically?
Sure is!

(Jan 30, 2022 at 1:10 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: [Image: ZWbr53C.png]

I'd like to personally taste all the meals in the Competition Kitchen to see if there's anything amiss. ESPECIALLY the bento lasagna. I'm extra suspicious of that so will just have to eat all of it.
You try all the meals in the competition kitchen. They're pretty good.

You also spray yourself in the face with the pepper spray. You did need to try ALL of them. It is very effective! And painful.

(Jan 30, 2022 at 2:52 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Look for sponges in the Cleaning Room. Is there any sign of a sponge being taken, or the available sponges being disturbed at all?

Do any rags or cleaning supplies in the room appear to be missing or disturbed?

And, finally, for thoroughness, does any sign of a disturbance - something left behind, something out of place, anything strange large enough to notice with a casual look at the room, in other words - immediately stand out in the Cleaning Room?
There's several cleaning supplies that have been taken, as far as you can tell. Without knowing everything that was here before you can't make out the specifics, but stuff is definitely gone.
Lita
I go down to Food Storage and poke around a bit. It's probably a disaster area from everyone grabbing ingredients but is it a disaster in any meaningful way?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 3:18 AM)Lita Wrote: I go down to Food Storage and poke around a bit. It's probably a disaster area from everyone grabbing ingredients but is it a disaster in any meaningful way?
Besides just having lots of food removed for everyone's dishes, the Food Storage room feels oddly cold. It gets colder around the Wine Cellar.
Makoto Ohno
I'm going to bite on some things, because, hey, sometimes you have to look at the obvious and just check them to avoid overlooking something.

The ice-skating rink in the Wine Cellar, is the ice in there... water ice, or is it frozen wine?

Just to... check... just in case... on a wild possibility... Taste the body of Potahu, paying close attention to the taste of the "contamination". Subsequently, taste the goop from the wound. They probably don't match exactly, but comparing the two, are there hints of the same general taste, or are the tastes of the body and the goop notably different?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 3:36 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: I'm going to bite on some things, because, hey, sometimes you have to look at the obvious and just check them to avoid overlooking something.

The ice-skating rink in the Wine Cellar, is the ice in there... water ice, or is it frozen wine?

Just to... check... just in case... on a wild possibility... Taste the body of Potahu, paying close attention to the taste of the "contamination". Subsequently, taste the goop from the wound. They probably don't match exactly, but comparing the two, are there hints of the same general taste, or are the tastes of the body and the goop notably different?
You check the Wine Cellar. It's freezing cold in here. Taking a look at the floor, you realize the ice is frozen wine, from several casks of wine that were set to leak out and freeze.

Using your tongue, and dealing with the numbness, it's clear the odd taste of Pohatu's body is reflective of the taste of the goop.
Makoto Ohno
Okay, great, wonderful. All as expected. One more round.

Now it's time to keep running with the obvious, but with an obvious question that should (maybe!) turn something up this time!

Meat thermometers aren't exactly tools exclusively in the realm of scientists and chemists, are they? So, let's look for meat thermometers in the Kitchen Set and also look around for them in the Staff Kitchen. These seem like the locations most likely to have them. An average joe's kitchen probably has a meat thermometer, and, if the staff prepares meals in their own kitchen, why wouldn't they have one to test their meats? Probably won't be able to tell, without having seen them before, but, just in case, if there are meat thermometers in the Kitchen Set or the Staff Kitchen, are any missing, or do they look disturbed?

If there aren't any in either of those rooms, then... I don't know, probably the Competition Kitchen has some, but with all the activity in there, it'd be bold to take your murder weapon from that room, or the Store Set, since you can sometimes pick them up at grocery stores, but we'll go with the two rooms I indicated for now to keep this reasonable.
Lita
I slip slide my way across the ice skating rink and double check the leaking wine bottles. Is what caused the leak a meat thermometer sized hole or larger? (or smaller ig)
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 3:49 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Okay, great, wonderful. All as expected. One more round.

Now it's time to keep running with the obvious, but with an obvious question that should (maybe!) turn something up this time!

Meat thermometers aren't exactly tools exclusively in the realm of scientists and chemists, are they? So, let's look for meat thermometers in the Kitchen Set and also look around for them in the Staff Kitchen. These seem like the locations most likely to have them. An average joe's kitchen probably has a meat thermometer, and, if the staff prepares meals in their own kitchen, why wouldn't they have one to test their meats? Probably won't be able to tell, without having seen them before, but, just in case, if there are meat thermometers in the Kitchen Set or the Staff Kitchen, are any missing, or do they look disturbed?

If there aren't any in either of those rooms, then... I don't know, probably the Competition Kitchen has some, but with all the activity in there, it'd be bold to take your murder weapon from that room, or the Store Set, since you can sometimes pick them up at grocery stores, but we'll go with the two rooms I indicated for now to keep this reasonable.
You look through, and confirm there are plenty of meat thermometers in the Kitchen Set, Staff Kitchen, and for good measure the Competition Kitchen and Store Set. You can't tell if any of them in particular look disturbed.

(Jan 30, 2022 at 3:59 AM)Lita Wrote: I slip slide my way across the ice skating rink and double check the leaking wine bottles. Is what caused the leak a meat thermometer sized hole or larger? (or smaller ig)
It looks like there's no holes that caused the leak, someone just opened the spigots that already existed in the casks.
Draku
i take a meat thermometer and compare it to pohatu's wound, just to be sure about it since despite it being heavily implied we might as well do the double triple obvious
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 6:41 AM)Draku Wrote: i take a meat thermometer and compare it to pohatu's wound, just to be sure about it since despite it being heavily implied we might as well do the double triple obvious
That's the closest match yet.
Komaeda
I guess we already know that the goop is food based, but are the meat thermometers mercury based? Maybe that was the poison component of the goop...
Draku
(Jan 30, 2022 at 7:04 AM)Komaeda Wrote: I guess we already know that the goop is food based, but are the meat thermometers mercury based? Maybe that was the poison component of the goop...
komaeda do you know what a meat thermometer is
Komaeda
Yes, and as a certified FoodSafe individual, I also know this handy rule:

[Image: veXHkkj.png]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: bch1BHc.png]
Nyahahahaha! Ahhhh, it's been too long... Angie hasn't been in any killing games for a while now! She was watching people die and kill without even knowing the touch of Atua... Well. She's happy to help ensure you all reach His divine grace!

[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
Angie woke up, knowing she immediately had to go commune with Atua! She walked over to the chapel, where she found that usurper and interloper known as Hannibal! How dare he co-opt Atua's divine space for his own gain! Truly, truly shameful. She made sure to lecture him quite extensively, before leaving as Angie passed the strangely familiar woman of blue...

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
From there, it was time for Angie to bring her divine cooking to the masses! She went to the kitchen, just around when Gordon was starting his contest. Angie had no intention of ignoring it - Atua's divinity means she wants to help prove it through cooking, too! Hurderer requested she make it an MCU dish, and, well, he's got a way with words, so Angie made a Captain America Cake!

Don't worry, Solus. Atua will bring light into your life all too soon.

[Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
Once Angie was done cooking, she went up to the Recording booth! After all, she had to ensure Atua's glorious words reached everyone. And He works in mysterious ways, for you all had to hear her sermon today, did you not? After that, Angie simply read in the library, before going to back to bed.
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 7:04 AM)Komaeda Wrote: I guess we already know that the goop is food based, but are the meat thermometers mercury based? Maybe that was the poison component of the goop...
You take a look at the meat thermometers. Due to lax standards, there's a mix of different types. Some of them are digital, some of them use non-toxic substances, and some of them use mercury.
Draku
all right komaeda travelled back in time not only to do 9/11 but also make mercury meat thermometers for some reason just so he could kill pohatu
Komaeda
I'm sorry that you're not up to date on ServSafe rules or really any food regulations at all, Draku. Maybe this is why Ramsay-senpai trusts me the most.
The King of Town
Mercury may be delicious, but I don't think it counts as a food group.
Takeshi Kaga
The renowned celebrity chef of Britain, Gordon Ramsay, offered to turn Kitchen Stadium into a grand theatre of culinary wit while allowing me to sample food I'd never even dreamt of before. Pitting all of my iron chefs against each other, backed by the most extraordinary film crew. A world-class whirlwind of cuisine before my very eyes, and I would be right in the middle of it, if my chefs were up to the challenge.

[Image: X5N6TK3.png]

To that proposal, I simply grinned at him as I said...

[Image: uaickTM.png]

"Yes chef."

[Image: 49WPrU4.png]

"Tell me what you kill...
and I'll tell you what you are"
- evil Brillat-Savarin

[TAKESHI KAGA THROUGH INTERPRETER] I shall begin our grand tale of the night's events from the beginning, if you may...

[Image: DTuv25Y.png]

[TAKESHI KAGA THROUGH INTERPRETER] Top chefs and crew from around the universe! Noticing Iron Chef Masterchef heading to the South Hallway as I made my way through this glorious battlefield, I was the first on set in the Competition Kitchen. I was stuck waiting in anticipation of meeting the talent no doubt lurking in these very halls, now refurbished to even the playing field. No doubt my interest was piqued when I noticed IRON CREW HOPES PEAK skulking near the cameras. It is not the Crew I normally notice, but they are every bit as important to this show's success as my internationally renowned chefs, so I have taken it upon myself to validate their pitiful existence!

At that very instant, one of my champions appeared: IRON CHEF ITALIAN! Deliciously stylish, he was cast aside by CHEF RAMSAY, who begun explaining the rules of this contest. However! I had prepared a twist for our contestants:

The theme ingredient of the night!

[GORDON RAMSAY NOTTHROUGH INTERPRETER] Bloody hell, alright! Go off then

[Image: X3EEh1G.png]

THOSE CAPTIONS ARE INCORRECT IT WAS MEANT TO SAY

SHRIMP!

[TAKESHI KAGA THROUGH INTERPRETER] "These shrimp fresh?" You may wonder! But fear not, my personally selected champion for the night, Iron Chef Seafood, will cook up a storm! But who will take on my chef? It's time to introduce the challenger!

[Image: FcyrOHa.png]

[Image: pLMlEps.png]

IRON CHEF MALEWIFE

Allez cuisine!

...aha! Iron Chef Seafood is cooking up a Garlic Shrimp bake! So many chefs are passing in and out of the kitchen as he madly rushes around to prepare his most famous and yet completely average dish. One of the judges, Pohatu, has taken a liking to his display.

[POHATU, CONFUSED] Honestly boss why does my name almost sound like Potato I don't feel good about th-

Enough of that! The judging is about to occur. Our renowned judges are not present, so IRON CHEF GARLEAN has decided to take up judging, but will his palette be up to scratch!? The competitor has left the kitchen while a new challenger approaches...

[Image: bVu07Yu.jpeg]

IRON CREW MONDAYS

Iron Chef Mondays begins to put his dish on the judging table, and while Iron Crew Human Cuisine's Brother critiques tonight's judge for technically being a chef, our judge tries to dive into the Garlic Shrimp Bake, when... shock and horror! Iron Chef Mondays has pushed the dish off of the table, shattering it on the floor and ruining the dish entirely!! Why did you do that, Lasagna Cat?!

[Image: jkl8dWb.png]

Well, that's all we can say for now. Definitely not mad, Iron Chef Seafood admits the match is a draw...

[Image: 1Yp3Xhi.png]

[Image: X5N6TK3.png]

[TAKESHI KAGA THROUGH INTERPRETER] I had clearly overestimated Chef Ramsay's discipline in this contest. Of all the years I strived for culinary perfection from my chefs, did that [INAUDIBLE] cat really save himself in that obviously decided match by sabotaging my champion's dish? And wasn't going to pay for it... at all? Well...

[Image: 75b0SdA.png]

After the match ended, I was faced with a conundrum... with no chef to give a winning statement, Chef Ramsay yelled for a janitor at once, Iron Crew Sera Island entered, and I followed that dreaded cat out into the hallway... we pass by Iron Crew Human Cuisine and reach the Break Room and see Iron Chef Crimbo entering the Chef Dorm. It is there, I see my chance to get revenge.

Sprinting up the stairs... I yell at the top of my lungs:

[Image: 96uFqH9.png]

THIS IS FOR MY SHRIMP!

And kick that [INAUDIBLE] cat down the stairs. The deed was done. Iron Chef Seafood had won this battle in the end. I returned to the dorm, hoping a more dignified match awaited my chefs tomorrow.

[Image: KOYqs60.png]

[ -- Captioned by Minus World Media Group -- ]

Starring: TAKESHI KAGA
GORDON RAMSAY

IRON CHEFS/CREW (in order of appearance)
Iron Chef Master Chef - Gregg Wallace
Iron Crew Hopes Peak - Komaeda
Iron Chef Italian - Pizza
Iron Chef Malewife - Immortal Tatsu
Iron Chef Garlean - Solus
Iron Crew Human Cuisine's Brother - Hurderer
Iron Crew Mondays - Lasagna Cat
Iron Crew Sera Island - Atelier Annie
Iron Crew Human Cuisine - Hannibal
Iron Chef Crimbo - Vruet

[Image: mnNHWQx.png]
[Image: apple.gif]