-fail to drink away life's miseries and hardships
-walk into pool
-I mean literally walk into the pool and flop in
-f l o a t y b o i
-Makoto comes in and throws frozen fish into the pool
-run "yeheah_boi_grin.exe"
-she leaves
-get out of pool and go to the basement
-pass by angie in the competition set, she's going to the dining room and luthier who's filming something probably some amateur ass baby cooking compared to the masterpieces I create
-in basement
-see finweather standing around glaring at me
-sus, ignored tho lmao. Go into the freezer and see wine cellar is propped open
-grab popsicle, go back upstairs, see angie again.
-go up to recording, leave south through editing, get to FUD LABORATORY time to work some magi-
-closed due to cowardly health regulations
-cringe
-go to break room, vruet tries to give me a hot dog but it's clearly of inferior quality
-go back to dorm and sleep
Immortal Tatsu
I dunno if we're growing any toxic plants here, but does anything in the Greenhouse look disturbed? Lots of stuff in your food could be toxic if isolated, too. Capsaicin in peppers, for example.
Solus zos Galvus
I happen to be the most knowledgeable of the people in this building obviously, so I may as well just come out and ask the easiest question.

Do I, with my vast knowledge of all the foods in this realm, have the faintest idea what this substance is at all?
The King of Town
Everyone wants more details from the KOT? Erm, okay.
I ate The Vruet-neme-chef's food, then I went inside, then I saw the uncooked Goose and Gordon-angrychef, and then I went upstairs and ate upstairs food, and then I saw a dead body, and then I went into the Competition Kitchen and tried to clean the place out.
And then the Cabbageman gave me a cabbage in the store.
Anything else you wanna know?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 9:33 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I dunno if we're growing any toxic plants here, but does anything in the Greenhouse look disturbed? Lots of stuff in your food could be toxic if isolated, too. Capsaicin in peppers, for example.
A few plants have been removed, and there's a spot where someone clearly scooped out a handful of soil.

(Jan 30, 2022 at 9:42 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: I happen to be the most knowledgeable of the people in this building obviously, so I may as well just come out and ask the easiest question.

Do I, with my vast knowledge of all the foods in this realm, have the faintest idea what this substance is at all?
You stare at it for a while. It looks pretty darn familiar. Like if you kept poking around, you'd be able to figure it out.
Lasagna Cat
Check the Staff Kitchen in general - anything here look disturbed? Does anything here match up to the weird goop? What's in the oven?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 10:20 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Check the Staff Kitchen in general - anything here look disturbed? Does anything here match up to the weird goop? What's in the oven?
The staff kitchen looks largely untouched, but it seems like a couple of big frying pans are missing. No goop can be found.

You turn off and pull open the oven. The charred, scorched remains of a lasagna still crackle from where they caught fire.
Solus zos Galvus
There's a special sort of peppercorn that numbs the mouth, did I taste that in any of the dishes I consumed? Is there any in the building where food supplies can be found?

For that matter, what of fugu neurotoxin?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 10:46 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: There's a special sort of peppercorn that numbs the mouth, did I taste that in any of the dishes I consumed? Is there any in the building where food supplies can be found?

You did not taste either numbing peppercorn or fugu in the dishes you consumed.

Looking through, you find that peppercorn can be found in Food Storage and the Pantry, while fugu is available in the Show Freezer.
Sheamus Finweather
Hello folks, I am Sheamus Finweather. I am small time chef from Rhode Island. With introductions out of the way. lets get to my night shall we?

I woke up and headed for the Competition Kitchen. It was as empty as the store shelves are after food stamps drop, Must have been because I work up early and got there early. I did see Komaeda manning the cameras. Eventually Atelier Annie and Makoto Ohno make their appearance but cut through to the Store Set. Then Pizza and Gordon Ramsay show up. Then finally Takashi is last to show up.

With all who was going to be there, Gordon starts introductions, but then Takashi cuts in with an interruption to announce the secret ingredient. That ingredient? Shrimp. Since that isn't much of interest to me. I hang back and watch how things go for a little while. During this time, I observe Makoto come through the Store Set and over to the Kitchen Set. Meanwhile, Takashi has started on their Shrimp dish. I decided to go explore elsewhere.

I decide to head to the Basement. Along the way, I see Vruet as I head downstairs. I head into Food Storage and hang out in there a little while. For some reason Vruet doesn't come near me. While down there, i see both Immortal Tatsu and Diona go into the Wine Cellar. Shortly there after, Diona left the Wine Cellar. Tatsu spent more time in there before they left.

I then see Komaeda come down into the Basement. Yet again like like Vruet, Komaeda avoids me heads into the Wine Cellar. I can only assume we have some drunks around here who also like doing shady stuff Wine Cellar. Getting bored of being down there, I head back upstairs. As i get upstairs, I notice Luthier filming something on the Kitchen Set. Deciding it's time to settle down for the night. I head over to the Break Room to see what I can find before getting some sleep. I see Vruet in there and get a Hot Dog with Mustard and Sprinkles. It was starnge but ehh, I'm tired. I then head off back to the Dorms.
Solus zos Galvus
(Jan 30, 2022 at 10:55 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2022 at 10:46 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: There's a special sort of peppercorn that numbs the mouth, did I taste that in any of the dishes I consumed? Is there any in the building where food supplies can be found?

You did not taste either numbing peppercorn or fugu in the dishes you consumed.

Looking through, you find that peppercorn can be found in Food Storage and the Pantry, while fugu is available in the Show Freezer.
Does it appear as though anyone has touched those supplies?

What color even is this "goop" everyone is going on about?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 11:18 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Does it appear as though anyone has touched those supplies?

What color even is this "goop" everyone is going on about?
You look at the peppercorns and find no real change.

You then look through the freezer, and find that a fugu fish appears to have been forcibly gutted. It looks pretty deflated compared to the couple other fugu fish that are in stock, as well.

The goop is sort of a red-yellow mix.
Solus zos Galvus
I fillet one of the remaining fish with the nearest sharp object. The neurotoxin, what color is it?
Lasagna Cat
Mix mustard and ketchup and see if it matches our "goop"
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 11:29 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: I fillet one of the remaining fish with the nearest sharp object. The neurotoxin, what color is it?

(Jan 30, 2022 at 11:31 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Mix mustard and ketchup and see if it matches our "goop"
You fillet a nearby fugu, remove some of the neurotoxin-laced insides, and mash it up. It looks like an exact visual match for the goop that was on the sponge and on Pohatu.

The ketchup and mustard does not.
Draku
ok now why the fuck did fugu in particular get brought up

lita mentioned it specifically before any other option so im not even going to go down on galvus for it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
King Radical
(Jan 30, 2022 at 10:01 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Everyone wants more details from the KOT? Erm, okay.
I ate The Vruet-neme-chef's food, then I went inside, then I saw the uncooked Goose and Gordon-angrychef, and then I went upstairs and ate upstairs food, and then I saw a dead body, and then I went into the Competition Kitchen and tried to clean the place out.
And then the Cabbageman gave me a cabbage in the store.
Anything else you wanna know?

Hm, what, yeah, whatever this guy says is about right.
Lita
I mentioned it because it was the first food born poison I could think of and also I am an idiot savant who is great at incriminating herself
King Radical
Let's go take a look in the Staff Bathroom. Any signs of use recently?
Gordon Ramsay
(Jan 30, 2022 at 11:58 PM)King Radical Wrote: Let's go take a look in the Staff Bathroom. Any signs of use recently?
Nope, the Staff Bathroom is completely untouched.