Solus zos Galvus
Yet again I find myself in the middle of a murder case, yet this time I find myself in the rather miserable position of someone who spent time at the crime scene. Wonderful.

Truthfully, I simply left my room at the beginning of the night and set up a camera in the Kitchen Set. Why? Well, I trust someone else can explain it to you, I'm sure someone had the experience of viewing what I recorded here, and likewise I hope that they were truly enlightened by the experience. Nonetheless, this was strictly a recording, and I showed it off far later than I actually recorded it.

I passed by Luthier as I went upstairs to Broadcasting, where I...

Well, I suppose it's time for a roleclaim, isn't it? I have no reason to lie, nor do I wish to obfuscate the rudimentary, intentionally theatrical parts of my actions, so against my better judgement, I'll be honest. I have the password to Gordon Ramsay's broadcasting equipment, I can broadcast to any screen I wish. Good thing too, I highly doubt he's capable of even the most rudimentary of broadcasts himself. I set up my video to show on every screen in the building, strictly to showcase my superior content, of course.

I left after that, and went to record a speech in the recording booth. This was interrupted though of course, by that girl who prepared cod for me on the previous night. She unnerved me, you see. I'm not typically wont to care about such matters, but she resorted to throwing entire chickens over a balcony, which seems to be a waste of perfectly good poultry, honestly. My role group reads "chef", so unfortunately I am obligated to pay attention to these things.

When I leave, I see her now fishing off the edge of the stair railing, presumably for the very much dead chickens she had formerly thrown over. Such pathetic redundancy does nothing to convince me of your worth, you know.

After this point, I meet up with my fellow monarchs for a night of drinking at the nearest inn, accompanied by Diona, who compels me to continually consume mug after mug of increasingly unpalatable ale. Afterwards, I was in no such mood to further engage with anything of note, so I went to bed alongside the other kings.

Anyone is welcome to inspect my footage, by the way. I trust they'll find nothing amiss, as I did not commit the crime.
Ainsley Harriott
meat

-wake up
-head to chapel to worship meat
-chapel machine broke
-understandable have a nice day
-go down hallway to cleaning room
-find pizza making pizza made of sponge
-follow pizza to competition kitchen where he makes another pizza I think
-brothers lecter here as well arguing over stupid shit
-hurderer walks over and pours mustard on pizza pizza
-lol. lmao.
-KoT shows up and eats like usual
-follow pizza up to store set
-hear loud explosion behind me as we enter
-don't care
-continue onwards, pizza stops at greenhouse door
-kaga steps out of awards room and fucking rocks pizza and sprinkles pineapple on him
-lmao owned idiot
-laugh at pizza for a bit then leave, go downstairs via cafeteria
-someone chewing mega fucking loud in the pantry
-head to offices, see Diona Solus and King together
-nerds
-go into office, expecting to reignite our ancient blood feud once again
-Gordon is a bro and we just chat and drink together
-hang out for a while, is nice, head back to dorm and sleep

lmao get owned pizza
pizza
remove pineapple from me, examine
Draku
Gregg Wallace β€” Today at 5:36 AM
Hey Guys
here with "GREGG WALLAC'ES BIG REVELATION" πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³ πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ 🦠
I am Delighted to confirm the 'cause of death'!
as any good Sleuth will tell you, "you must witness the scene of the Crime"...... and I did JUST THAT!
Gregg Wallace β€” Today at 5:39 AM
It may sound quite Fantastical but.. the 'Exploding Oven' contained the πŸ”ͺs and the Big Blast blew the blades into Mr Finweather's chest! RIP SHEAMUS
Gregg Wallace β€” Today at 5:57 AM
Worth Mentioning ⏬
I saw a lot of ins n outs from the Kitchen Set!
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Hurderer had a knife before the πŸ’₯ (but got 'Nailed!' shortly after )
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ a Radical chap went in there first
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ a 'Luthier' left shortly after !
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Hanibal and Mr Kaga leave when I come in
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ ThenπŸ‘Ό Sheamus πŸ‘Ό arrives
methinks a King Radical should speak now or... 'FOREVER HOLD HIS PEACE'

Putting these here. Thanks for the confession m8, the knives wouldn't be the way they are if they came out of the oven
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
King Radical
[Image: EXf86sv.png]

Not a good look, Ramsay. This is the third nobody you've let die here - what kind of an establishment are you running here? By-the-by, how's the energy bill?

Pretty sure it's self-evident what I was up to tonight. Spent some time last night decking out the royal carriage with some boosters so I could let some steam off by having a little radical time to myself. By that, I mean whacking everyone with a pole.

Wally's recollection of things lines up with mine, F.W.I.W. Saw the chairman and the should-be-strapped-to-a-chair-man head down to the basement as I was lugging my royal carriage back up the stairs. And before you get a head of yourself, no, I got nothing to do with the power being out. That's a night three move, real amateur hours to be messing with it this early. Pretty sure I know who.

Will mention, I have a pretty good sense of smell. Almost uncanny - and I definitely got a whiff of something as I was leaving the kitchen. 'course, could have been Luthy's cologne, but unless he buys Eau de Monarque de la Hill, I doubt it. That's a joke, before you start thinking I'm accusing him.

Anyway, that's all you're getting from me. I'm a gracious king, I'll answer any questions.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: 72Vrmza.png]

Hey guys! Gregg Wallace, PhD here. What a strange and unseemly kitchen I've found myself in. But no fear! I've got my best sleuthing hat on and I'm ready to crack down and solve a mystery... while having a snack or two along the way!

Let's begin with some science - I witnessed the knives come flying out of the oven and hit poor Sheamus when the explosion happened, and then - WOW! - the blast sent me flying!

Now, can we recreate this scenario? Let's try and create a controlled explosion outside! I think if we can find some propane and a suitable metal container, like a microwave, we can see what happens and take some notes!

Let's go outside with some propane, a microwave, and another set of knives. There should be some carcasses in the food storage, so that can be our body double for this marvellous program! Put the knives and propane inside the microwave, and finally set it off from a safe distance. Observe!
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
todays theme was mustard!
despite a brief standoff with gordon and a run-in with one of the kings, i spent tonight ensuring the participating chefs adhered to the theme

so i waited in the competition kitchen for contestants to show up, and gregg was there to film

gordon made a lovely mustard risotto early on, despite our disagreement on theme

king radical didn't bring anything but pain, which ruined the vibes, and all 3 of them left to the kitchen set

my non-chef brother tried to cook, so i gave him some advice and helped him out

pizza and ainsley joined in later and i gave them a little helping hand to make up for lost time

finally the king of town arrived and tried the meals
didnt hear his verdict because of hannibal whining, and he left to the kitchen set before i could ask, followed by tonight's victim

then there was an explosion!
likely what killed our unfortunate friend

there were no further participants after that, although lasagna cat came through the set later, and when i saw annie and draku together annie had a pig, which i can only hope was not her dish as it was RAW
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Psychologist's Log
February 6, 20XX

This one, I will have to keep brief. I have reason to believe the circumstances of this new murder would require my cooperation even moreso than the last.

-I arise from my sleep and head for the Chapel, passing by a girl named Lita on the way. Unfortunately, my entrance was denied by a sign on the door declaring it had been closed by the Health Department. Angie was there, however, and, my curiosity unable to be fought off any longer, I asked her to elaborate on this Atuaism of hers.
-After entering the Set Kitchen, I proceed downstairs together with Takeshi Kaga, host of the Japanese cooking show Iron Chef, while passing a monarch by the name of King Radical taking a shopping cart with knives in it on the way. I also witness Gordon leaving the Utilities room. Takeshi and I enter the Freezer; he left after taking a lobster, and I was alone to start gathering ingredients for my next dish: fegato alla veneziana, a Venetian style chicken liver dish, served with polenta.
-I rose up towards the Competition Kitchen, though not without passing English media personality Gregg Wallace. As I began to prepare my course, I notice the sentient Pizza and Ainsley Harriott, another English television chef, come into the room. Hurderer Lecter, possessing a knife, approaches me and states that I should apply mustard. I wasn't in the mood to create a scene, so I accepted and tarnished my dish (or at least, King of Town seemed to be delighted by it when he tried getting a taste).
-As I began to protest to Hurderer, Sheamus Finweather enters the Kitchen Set, and not long after, an explosion from the room blows the door off its hinges. It is at this time when Hurderer decided to smother my dish with the rest of the mustard; I was planning on taking it with me as a gift, but deeming it unsalvageable, I went to meet with Mr. Ramsay emptyhanded.
-Despite the chaos, we had a lovely chat, discussing the culinary expeditions we've been on and the game itself. While passing through Broadcasting on my way out, I come upon Pohatu's newly charred cadaver. After some light studying in the Library, I finally return to my chambers.
-
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 8:58 AM)pizza Wrote: remove pineapple from me, examine
You remove the pineapple from yourself and take a look at it. It's pineapple. Nothing much to say there.

(Feb 7, 2022 at 12:09 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: Now, can we recreate this scenario? Let's try and create a controlled explosion outside! I think if we can find some propane and a suitable metal container, like a microwave, we can see what happens and take some notes!

Let's go outside with some propane, a microwave, and another set of knives. There should be some carcasses in the food storage, so that can be our body double for this marvellous program! Put the knives and propane inside the microwave, and finally set it off from a safe distance. Observe!
You look around, and find some propane in the Store Set, sold in small canisters.

You throw a canister of propane into a microwave, and just lob some knives in there as well to lie on the microwave floor. Lighting the canister, the knives are blown out in a scattered formation, though they do all get thrown out the front by the directed explosion.
Draku
ok since there's the sharpener in there too
is there a scorched knife-set-holder type thing near the deceased? that would explain things
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 2:58 PM)Draku Wrote: ok since there's the sharpener in there too
is there a scorched knife-set-holder type thing near the deceased? that would explain things
You don't find one of these near Finweather.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Check for a missing set of knives from the Kitchen Set, Store Set, and Competition Kitchen
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:03 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: Check for a missing set of knives from the Kitchen Set, Store Set, and Competition Kitchen
The Kitchen Set and Competition Kitchen are both missing knives, but nowhere near enough to supply the knives that are currently located in Finweather.

As for the Store Set, you find a few unopened, shrink-wrapped packs of knives on the shelves. You also find a conspicuously empty space among said packs of knives.
Draku
ok are there burned shrinkwrap remains then
Immortal Tatsu
Can we tell if there's any propane missing from the Store Set besides what we just took for our experiment? Let's also look for propane in the food lab and garage.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:07 PM)Draku Wrote: ok are there burned shrinkwrap remains then
Also no.

(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:07 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Can we tell if there's any propane missing from the Store Set besides what we just took for our experiment? Let's also look for propane in the food lab and garage.
You look around the Store Set, and find that another tank of propane is currently absent.

You additionally check the Food Laboratory and Garage. The former doesn't have any propane. The latter has a couple huge tanks of it and a siphon. The tanks both read Full at the moment.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: MX1h2HE.png]

Let's take a gander at Zos Galvus' footage!
Solus zos Galvus
Yes, yes. I'll present my recording for examination.
Immortal Tatsu
I woke up and headed down to the Chapel. Had a mind to atone for killin' Pohatu and Komaeda, you see. I thought I was a changed man, but I guess the past ain't so easy to run from. As others have said though, the place was closed down last night. Something bout the Health Department. Angie was standing around outside, and it looked like she just got done talking with Lita who left south. I had a bit of a chat with her myself; the girl's got some screws loose, but she lent an ear to a man in need. I appreciate that.

Next I walked to the Cafeteria and got some bread before I went upstairs, where I passed Kaga leaving the Food Lab as I entered. I scrounged up some...materials, which the Rubber Duck saw me transporting back through the Awards Gallery. I'm not sure why we got a sentient rubber duck on the loose or why she threw a marshmallow peep at my head, but I didn't question it. I also passed by the King of Town as I headed up to the roof. I heard the explosion as I made it to the roof of the staff building.

I finished my business there and headed back the way I came. I passed by the new guy Saul Goodman on the roofs and he handed me a business card. Guess lawyering up ain't a bad idea after committing a murder so I'll take it. I went over to the Animal Pen to feed 'em the bread I took from the Cafeteria earlier, and I noticed some chickens and a pig missing. That's all I did before I returned to my room for the night.

Wish I could help more, but I wasn't in the vicinity of the crime scene at all this time. Investigating's all I can do.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 3:40 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Yes, yes. I'll present my recording for examination.
You present your recording.

You've got moves.

The recording is entirely Solus dancing in the Kitchen Set.