Gordon Ramsay
"Right, well. If I can help clear this all up, I might as well assist. Avenge my poor Kitchen Set. It deserved so much better.

I woke up, and went over to the Competition Kitchen, where I saw Gregg and Hurderer. I wanted to blow off some steam by cooking, so I put together a quick risotto. Hurderer tried to force me to put mustard on it, but you don't bloody put mustard on a risotto. Stupid ingrate. While I was cooking, it just got worse when that idiot King Radical showed up, swinging around a pole. He took out Hurderer, but my knife skills let me deflect him. Suck on that, donkey. He drove off into the Kitchen Set, and Luthier ran off afterwards.

After that, I went to the Kitchen Set, and from there to the Utilities in the basement. I turned on the plumbing for all of you - I hope you goddamn appreciate it. Went back up, seeing Kaga and Hannibal - I can at least appreciate men who have some idea what they're doing. I went to my office after that, though someone had left a food cart in my office. For some bloody reason.

Pulled that out, and the fucking Nemechef of all people was in there. I'm not gonna buy your hotdogs like that! After that, I went to my office, and met with various people for the rest of my night."
Lasagna Cat
[Image: fTi1M9J.png]

Really? Again? I'm warning you, Takeshi Kaga, you're about to make a powerful enemy. Anyway, sad to hear about old Sheamus. Not too sad, I did try to vote him off yesterday, but probably sad in a cosmic sense.

Today I woke up and decided to give our new arrival a bona-fide Garfield welcome and jumped all over him and lightly tapped his face with my claws. Some kind of lawyer. Hope you don't get sued, Ramsay.

Anyway, after my first night here ended so suddenly I decide to check on my cooking, only to find...

[Image: WCabtJf.png]

I can't believe it! Lasagnacide. In our very own staff kitchen!! To think, I could've been eating right now if some chump hadn't kicked me down the stairs. And for what? Doing my job? Giving his food a fair and valid critique? Draku was here too, he can confirm the thing was burnt to a crisp.

Well, I'm not one to let good lasagna go to waste. So I head to the Bar, which seems sort of busy - Diona is fixing up a (lesser) cocktail and Annie is getting drunk. There's some weird show on the TV, it looked like that Solus guy doing some weird dance. Anyway, behind the bar I start fixing up my signature cocktail, the PINA LASAGNA... or, well, the SMOKED PINA LASAGNA, seeing as the ingredients are a bit... crisp.

[Image: dRzUqr0.png]

Annie's gone by this point so I offer Diona one... and she just tosses it in the trash. Some people have no taste. Next, I decide to head over to the Animal Pen to help free my old friend Orson - going via the skybridge and through the Awards Gallery. In the pen I spot my nemesis Takeshi Kaga putting back a lobster, and also Annie again. I go to the pig, but then Annie just grabs it and runs off! I was gonna give him a sweet makeover and everything. I head into the costume room when suddenly... BOOM!!

Heading downstairs through the store set, I pass through the competition kitchen - spotting the Lecter boys plotting at a table, and a completely blasted door. And then I head into the kitchen set - it's completely trashed, the oven is a mess, a cupboard door falls off comically as I look around the room. Of course, Sheamus is here, wearing his new 'knife' outfit... and... wait a minute... is that... Jon?? Jon, you never told me you were coming here?! He's not in a good state, all blown up in the corner, so I leave Jon to his own devices... for now. I had planned to take a cat nap on the table, but in hindsight it's probably a good idea that I didn't.

[Image: ZWbr53C.png]

I head back to the store set and what do I see but a neat, pristine, undisturbed cabbage cart? Look, I don't make the rules, but somebody's gotta topple this cart over. So I wait for that stupid lawyer to walk past, and I tip the whole thing over. Cabbages everywhere. And he just balances on top of them? Which is kinda boring, I wanted to see him get hurt, but still funny, I guess? We then head upstairs and I check out the security room - Annie's in here asleep, I watch the camera feeds - seem to be six different ones, in the Breakroom, Garage, Equipment, Awards Gallery, Food Storage, and one with no connection at all. Not much interesting happens - I spot Lita passing through the Breakroom, and the King of Town grabbing a wrench in the Garage. But that's all.

Anyway, I head back down to the kitchen set and grab Jon, bringing him over to the staff building, when-

[Image: thR7Aea.png]

You have got to be kidding me. Damn you, Takeshi Kaga!!
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Lita
I woke up and decided I wanted to chat up Angie in the Chapel. See what was going on inside her head, you know? Maybe try to get through to her that this killing game stuff isn't good. I didn't get through to her, but the two of us did nearly get decapitated by King Radical driving by in his shopping cart with a pole. Tatsu came next, but since I didn't learn anything useful from her I dipped.

I went to the Garage and saw Hannibal on my way there. Mainly I just wanted to see if there was anything else aside from Nemechef's food carts -- there's a couple of food trucks, no biggie. While I was exploring the Garage, I saw Makoto go towards the Infirmary through the window. I hope she's okay!

As I was starting to leave the Garage, I heard our victim's oven blow up. Nasty way to go. I went to the Dining Room where I saw Guy Fieri walking around in a car costume. On the TV they were playing this weird ass program... somebody going on and on about how Angie's a false prophet, and then they light Pohatu's body on fire? The poor plastic guy just wanted some damn food, leave him alone!

Anyway I spend some time screwing around in the Dining Room while the broadcast is going on; rearranging the place, making it more relevant to our current scenario. Near the end of the broadcast I saw Saul Goodman enter from the south and go into the Kitchen Set. After the broadcast finished, Fieri left to the south and Solus cut through the Dining Room... Presumably to get to the Offices with King Radical and Diona where I saw him next, drinking his lights out. I pestered Gordon for a while, then I went back to my room and zzzz'd peacefully.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
I place a leaking propane tank in a Competition Kitchen oven and turn it on. Roughly how much time passes before I smell propane?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 5:19 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: I place a leaking propane tank in a Competition Kitchen oven and turn it on. Roughly how much time passes before I smell propane?
Like a minute or so. It's not long at all.

As soon as you do, Gordon snatches the tank out of the oven and tosses it away. He glares at you. Seems he doesn't want to lose another oven.
Goose
(Feb 7, 2022 at 5:12 PM)Lita Wrote: On the TV they were playing this weird ass program... somebody going on and on about how Angie's a false prophet, and then they light Pohatu's body on fire?
honk?
Makoto Ohno
Is it possible to win a competition when you’re worrying about your own death? Like a day at the water’s edge, our survival comes down to luck. All of those chefs in the Awards Gallery spent their time worrying about their cooking. It’s difficult to relax in a building full of death, but watching a wrongful execution yesterday made me realize the importance of treating the looming specter of death as an additional challenge.

[Image: ChickenCatch.jpg]

Mortality is a distraction, so I decided to spend the night fishing to clear my head for the next challenge. I’ll only be able to cook a few fish dishes before Mr. Ramsay and Mr. Galvus get tired of them, but I can’t cook anything which I don’t catch myself. There was only one option. I had to try catching something other than fish.

I started the night by leaving the Chef Dorm and walking to the Garage. I haven’t seen anyone interested in the garage besides the chef selling hot dogs. It seemed like a safe entrance into the building. On the way, I noticed the odd stowaway - was her name Angie? - and Dr. Lecter in the Chapel.

I stepped inside the Infirmary and went up the stairs into the Show Archives, where there was a television showing Mr. Galvus dancing. He’s even more talented than I imagined… I understand now why he looks down on all of us.

Watching television won’t impress Mr. Galvus or Mr. Ramsay, so I went into the Animal Pen and collected chickens. They came with me into the Food Laboratory. I couldn’t trust them to not run away, and I wasn’t sure if they would try to fly, so I bound their legs together and clipped their wings, then crossed the second floor to go to Recording.

On my way, I saw the show’s new lawyer, Mr. Goodman, carrying a laptop through the Editing and Broadcasting room. Was he drafting messages to the families of everyone who has died here? If there’s going to be more death, we should be thankful to have a capable lawyer on the set. When I made it to Recording, I passed through to step out onto the exterior stairs, and noticed Mr. Galvus speaking into a microphone in Recording.

I threw the chickens over the edge of the stairs once I was outside, and began to fish. Just as I went to cast my line, an explosion from downstairs rocked the stairwell. Knowing that anything could be thrown at us as a distraction later in the competition, I couldn’t let an explosion distract me from my task, so I ignored it and continued fishing.

While I spent most of my time catching and releasing chickens, I caught an unusual fish last night. After reeling in what I thought was a fighter, I pulled a prop knight’s helmet off of my hook. I don’t know what it means. Was someone wearing this? Are you dumping non-native species into the waters here? We’re lucky I caught it early. If it had a chance to breed, it could destroy the ecosystem in the waters here. Imagine this helmet repeating here what happened in North American waterways with the bighead carp.

Near the end of my time fishing, I noticed Mr. Radical - should I say His Majesty? - spent time riding a shopping cart behind the staff building. He eventually came back towards our building, but then Pizza and Mr. Harriott left our building and went to the staff building. Then they came back…

I collected my gear, and noticed Lita going into the staff building before I started going down the stairs. I needed to clean some of my equipment, so I went to the staff building and up to the Laundry Room. With my waders left in the dryer, I thought I would try and socialize on this challenge-less night. I went to the Rec Room and played a game of billiards with the new lawyer I saw working earlier, Mr. Goodman. Everyone here must be multi-talented, because he beat me. It’s my own fault for letting the person wearing a raccoon mask and playing darts to distract me.

I couldn’t do anything but think about how much work I still have to do to avoid distractions in this competition after that, so I went to sleep and prepare for tomorrow. On my way downstairs, I noticed Mr. Wallace and the fat orange cat unconscious at the bottom of the stairs.

…Will the cat not bother me if I share some of the night’s catch with him?

[Image: ChickenHaul.jpg]
Atelier Annie
Fancying a drink for the night, I find myself reaching the bar where I consume it all. That emperor graces the television screen whilst That Cat attempts to lasagna something. At one point I get a tad lonely and rush off to the animal pen to recruit a drinking buddy. oink. The drinking party meets up with draku in the infirmary, where he then joins us. Draku slips on some oil and lands flat on his ass and then we make our way through the store set, where we then hear a mighty explosion while pizza and ainsley head to some stairs. The Party enters the competition kitchen, sees mr hurderer ambling around, then enters the kitchen set to witness the aftermath of the explosion. Shit's fucked up, Sheamus is dead on top of the counter while gregg is unconscious in a corner. We fuck off to the dining room, where I lie through my teeth to Guy about thinking flavortown is aight. Draku splits off back into the competition kitchen while Oinkles and I continue on, passing through the offices where I offer the nemechef and that seedy lawyer some drinks. They decline and the party continues to the cafeteria. Kaga is destroying a perfectly fine pineapple so I take that as a sign to leave, entering the pantry and snacking on the wonderful mushrooms.
Solus zos Galvus
Tch. Even here, naught but slackers as far as my eyes can see.

How many different sizes of propane tanks are there, would each size cause a similarly lethal blast (or at least one equivalent to the damage in the Kitchen Set), and is it possible for me at all to conceal any tanks capable of said lethal blasts on my person without the use of magic or any such frivolity without it being painfully evident that I am doing so?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 10:33 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Tch. Even here, naught but slackers as far as my eyes can see.

How many different sizes of propane tanks are there, would each size cause a similarly lethal blast (or at least one equivalent to the damage in the Kitchen Set), and is it possible for me at all to conceal any tanks capable of said lethal blasts on my person without the use of magic or any such frivolity without it being painfully evident that I am doing so?
The propane tanks come in two sizes. Small and big.

Small ones can be easily concealed on one's person, but would not cause the level of devastation seen in the Kitchen Set. Big ones are too large and unwieldy to simply carry around out of size. They'd come closer to doing what happened to the Kitchen Set, but would still fall short.
Solus zos Galvus
Would tossing a bottle of wine or other assorted liquor in the oven at all enhance the blast, or would it simply cause a mess?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 10:55 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Would tossing a bottle of wine or other assorted liquor in the oven at all enhance the blast, or would it simply cause a mess?
If you detonated the propane next to wine or liquor, it wouldn't contribute to the explosion. At most it'd just cause a fire.
Immortal Tatsu
Posting Luthier's summary here for quick reference.

-Set Building ~ angie is there
-Equipment
-Store Set ~ Sheamus is there picking up and testing the weight of cabbages
-Competition Kitchen ~ hurderer waiting, gregg entering
-Kitchen Set ~ solus exits through the other door
-still Kitchen Set ~ king radical comes in with a cart and tries to polebonk me, I run away from him
-Comp Kitchen ~ pathing (so I can run away from him)
-outside Store Set ~ i slip on olive oil and someone throws a peep at me
-Cleaning Room ~ i turn around to look for gregg
-i long-way path to the Comp Kitchen due to olive oil. The explosion happens and the Kitchen Set door gets blown off the hinges.
-Cafeteria ~ "someone" is burning Pohatu's body on the TV. Kaga just finished chopping a pineapple.
-Set Building, 1f and 2f ~ I follow Kaga around until we reach
-Greenhouse ~ Kaga finds Pizza. he punches him and sprinkles pineapple over his unconscious body
-still Greenhouse ~ the Goose ambushes me and chases me with a knife. I flee into the offices downstairs
-Offices ~ Solus, King Radical, and Diona are drinking together
-Gordon's Office ~ I talk to gordon and then go to my dorm to go to bed
Draku
is there a propane line or some form of propane delivery involved with the destroyed oven? what about the other kitchen?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 11:11 PM)Draku Wrote: is there a propane line or some form of propane delivery involved with the destroyed oven? what about the other kitchen?
You take a close look at the destroyed oven. There's not much left.

However, thanks to Gordon's information and what IS left of the oven, it's very clear this was a gas stove, not an electric one.

You can see two types of twisted metal in the wreckage, both the thick metal of the stove itself and some sort of thin metal.
Makoto Ohno
I want to inspect some of that thin twisted metal in the wreckage more closely. Twisted and charred beyond the point we can glean much from it, I'm sure, but is there anything notable about it at all that we can take note of?
Lita
Can I take a closer look at the thin metal...? Is there anything recognizable about it? Same material as the knives perhaps or anything else in the kitchen?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 11:17 PM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: I want to inspect some of that thin twisted metal in the wreckage more closely. Twisted and charred beyond the point we can glean much from it, I'm sure, but is there anything notable about it at all that we can take note of?
(Feb 7, 2022 at 11:18 PM)Lita Wrote: Can I take a closer look at the thin metal...? Is there anything recognizable about it? Same material as the knives perhaps or anything else in the kitchen?

It's pretty thin. Very shiny and chrome on the parts that haven't been charred black. It also smells deeply of propane.

That's all you can get, really.

The metal doesn't match the knives.
Draku
what do the tiny propane tanks look like
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 7, 2022 at 11:20 PM)Draku Wrote: what do the tiny propane tanks look like
Shiny and chrome.

You take the one you blew up earlier. It matches the metal you found in the oven.