-makoto
-solus
-annie
-king of town
-king radical
-luthier
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Tsumugi Shirogane
I feel bad for Mr. Finweather. We falsely suspected him of the last murder, and now today he's just dead anyway. His luck was just plain horrible here...

As for me, I'm a little shaken up, because not only did I find his body last night, I'm pretty sure I saw what killed him. But we do have a case to solve, so here we go...

I went upstairs in the break room to dance for a bit to start off my night, but no one was around to watch, so I eventually headed outside. I wanted to go into the chapel, but it was apparently closed down by the health department. ANGIE was standing outside, and I wanted to see her anyway, because I wanted to know more about why she was doing this. But before we could really start talking, a mallet flew down smacked her right in the forehead, knocking her out instantly. Looking up, SOMEONE was on the staff roof and was almost certainly her attacker, but I couldn't make them out and they walked away. Well, that didn't go as well as I had hoped...

I headed toward the north side of the building, wanting to change into a knight outfit I had gathered last night. As I finished up, I let out a scream of frustration, and then KING RADICAL promptly sped by with a shopping cart and knocked me over with a pole. You know, I don't remember too much about my past, but I can't help but think that I've seen him before...and that this action shouldn't surprise me. So, I shrugged it off and got back up.

And uh, this is where it gets a bit weird. I uh, I thought it would be funny if I publicly asked tonight's victim to let us know when the murder is done. I knew I wasn't getting an answer, I just thought being silly would help calm me down a little. But as I was making my pleas, the kitchen set suddenly exploded, and I watched the wall erupt. And when the smoke settled, I saw SHEAMUS dead in the wreckage, looking just as he does now, knives and all.

After this, I had enough of the great outdoors for one evening, and went down toward the dining room set, passing the exterior room stairs. As if this night couldn't get much worse, a group of mutilated chickens was lying all over the ground, and THEN a fishing line dropped down and stole my helmet. Could I have that back, please?

Sighing, i went into the dining room, where PIZZA LITA was rearranging furniture, GUY FIERI was just hanging out, and there was a weird broadcast on TV. I didn't want to get involved with any of this and just quickly made my way towards the offices.

I saw NEMECHEF investigating the area, but I walked by him and went into GORDON'S office to apologize for my role in Komaeda's death. I won't cover the full conversation, but I did break the news to him that the kitchen set was destroyed. He didn't take it very well.

After excusing myself, I put on a racoon mask and went across and into the break room, where I tried to relax with some more darts. MAKOTO and SAUL came in at some point to play some billiards, and I eventually got tired and went to bed.

What a night...
Guy Fieri
Well....What a hot frisbee of fun today was!

Hey guys! Triple D here sporting a new look so I can put the '~~Drive in~~' into this season of Gordons Kitchen Chaos!

Well tonight we had one mission. Get a car to dive ourselves to Flavor town herself.
Unfortunately... no cars in this lot so we needed to get creative!

Step 1: The Creation of the Favormobile

+ Moving fast and hauling ass I made my way to the Costuming Room for a little creativity session.
+ As I walked in.....there's a sudden burst, a small pop of flame and noise from some of the costumes. Spicy.
+ Ignoring whatever that is.... I START THE CREATIVE PROCESS and create myself a car.

[Image: d0fb676014b0f21bdb5f3e0919c9ccaca3421dc4.png]

LOOKING GOOD.

Step 2: Going for a Drive

+Head down to Flavor town's cousin I find my way to the Dining Room. As I enter there's a loud explosion and the door to the Kitchen Set is blown right off its hinges! Someone is making something GOOD tonight. BAM.

+Driving around I see Draku and Annie and interview the two onFlavor townand what they think of the cooking tonight but don't get any good answers.
+ Later on Lita comes by and rearranges the Dining Room set as Solus passes by and heads south.
+ Feeling tired after a long day of crafting I head to sleep.
[Image: tumblr_p6hpcmMGRH1rypm6mo1_1280.jpg]
Nemesis
I woke up with plan in mind. I would sneak into Gordon's office and listen to his private conversations. It was a very good plan but I made one mistake.

When I woke up and left the dorms, I saw Angie standing outside the Chapel. I went into the Cleaning Room, bringing my cart with me to gather some supplies for cleaning my cart. Pizza was making a rather interesting Pizza out of sponges, may have to ask them for a sample later. As I left into the hallway, I saw King Radical riding an inferior shopping cart into the Competition Kitchen. On my way through the hallways to the Offices, I passed by the unfortunate victim as he entered the building.

Alone in the Office, I began my master plan. I opened the door to Gordon's Office, and pushed my cart in. I then hid my body in the surprisingly roomy cart, and waited for Gordon to return.
Unfortunately the flaw in my master plan became clear. There was a sound of an explosion, and at the same time Gordon simply pushed my cart out! But not before I jump out and offered him my delicious hotdog treats, which he declined. After being so rudely removed from Gordon's Office, I saw Saul Goodman using a printer and offered him a hotdog, which he gladly took. Annie tried to give me something to drink, but I declined as I do not think it will go well with my delicate stomach.

I continued to look around the office, maybe I can find important document. I saw a page labelled Project Flavor but I could not find more details. While I was searching for important information, Tsumugi passed through on her way to Gordon's office. I then wheeled my cart back to the dorm. While outside, I saw Angie lying down near the Chapel, but aside from that I saw nothing of note on my way back to bed.
pizza
(Feb 8, 2022 at 1:06 AM)The Nemechef Wrote: Pizza was making a rather interesting Pizza out of sponges, may have to ask them for a sample later.

show pizza again
Rubber Duck
[Image: CookingKGDay2-1.png] [Image: CookingKGDay2-2.png]

[Image: CookingKGDay2-3.png] [Image: CookingKGDay2-4.png]
Draku
deductions in the discord have seemingly narrowed down the suspects to luthier and king radical, hannibal has a contradiction in testimony but radical's testimony would clear him.
Draku
luthier is in the kitchen before radical and is chased out. he was there for a while, which could well be setup. radical starts smelling propane as he leaves the kitchen. i'm not sure how long radical is there for.

i'm not sure how to be conclusive on which did it but either have opportunity. solus is in the mind of thinking that it would have been easy for luthier to pin it on him and i sort of agree, but i'd like something more concrete.
Draku
(Feb 7, 2022 at 4:18 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: While I was cooking, it just got worse when that idiot King Radical showed up, swinging around a pole. He took out Hurderer, but my knife skills let me deflect him. Suck on that, donkey. He drove off into the Kitchen Set, and Luthier ran off afterwards.

After that, I went to the Kitchen Set, and from there to the Utilities in the basement. I turned on the plumbing for all of you - I hope you goddamn appreciate it. Went back up, seeing Kaga and Hannibal - I can at least appreciate men who have some idea what they're doing. I went to my office after that, though someone had left a food cart in my office. For some bloody reason.
how long of a time period is there between king radical driving into the kitchen set and you entering it? do you see him while you are in there?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 4:11 PM)Draku Wrote: how long of a time period is there between king radical driving into the kitchen set and you entering it? do you see him while you are in there?
"It was a few minutes, I had to finish and try my risotto. By the time I was in there, he wasn't in the kitchen. I don't know if he left outright, or went to the basement, or what, but him and that ridiculous cart weren't in the kitchen itself."
Draku
(Feb 7, 2022 at 5:21 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2022 at 5:19 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: I place a leaking propane tank in a Competition Kitchen oven and turn it on. Roughly how much time passes before I smell propane?
Like a minute or so. It's not long at all.
let's recap:
-king radical enters kitchen
-few minutes pass of vagueness. king radical exits at some point here and claims to smell propane as he leaves.
-gordon enters kitchen, DOES NOT SMELL PROPANE (!!!)
-gordon goes to basement
-gordon comes back up from basement, SMELLS PROPANE
Immortal Tatsu
Well since the offer's on the table. About how long were you in the Competition Kitchen Set before you saw Luthier comes through, boss?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 4:51 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Well since the offer's on the table. About how long were you in the Competition Kitchen Set before you saw Luthier comes through, boss?
"He came out really shortly after Radical went into the Kitchen. Can't blame him, that man's a safety hazard."
Draku
1) solus does imperialdanceofficial.mp4 in kitchen then leaves
2) luthier enters kitchen
3) king radical enters kitchen, chases luthier out, goes to basement
4) gordon enters kitchen, goes to basement (utilities)
5) kaga and hannibal enter kitchen, unclear in what order, but both go to basement. they pass king radical on the stairs, who leaves the kitchen and smells propane
6) gordon exits utilities, passes kaga and hannibal, exits kitchen and smells propane

from tatsu on discord

so kaga and hannibal actually do have opportunity, i had assumed otherwise before because this sequence of events is fucked
and if it is kaga or hannibal we don't know which one it is because they would assumedly be complicit and can't take king radical's word about it

BUT they did not enter the store so they wouldnt have propane on them so that's the one thing that would be missing. which may prove them innocent and leave it at king radical.

fuck.
Draku
did anyone see takeshi kaga near or in the store set this night or previous?
Draku
@Takeshi Kaga post ur account fucker
Draku
NEVERMIND it cant be kaga i guess because an account check just cleared

KING RADICAL IT IS
Luthier
Out of curiosity, Chef Gordon, how long would it take for a small can of propane to reach the olfactory system if punctured and thrown into an oven? It's best to explore the avenue of the killer leaving it there for longer than we may have realized.

Let's say they punctured it with one of the knives stuck in that poor fellow Sheamus. After all, it'd vary depending on the puncturing instrument, correct? If there's anything else that could have been used, like a meat skewer... hmm.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 8, 2022 at 6:54 PM)Luthier Wrote: Out of curiosity, Chef Gordon, how long would it take for a small can of propane to reach the olfactory system if punctured and thrown into an oven? It's best to explore the avenue of the killer leaving it there for longer than we may have realized.

Let's say they punctured it with one of the knives stuck in that poor fellow Sheamus. After all, it'd vary depending on the puncturing instrument, correct? If there's anything else that could have been used, like a meat skewer... hmm.
"If they stabbed the tank, it'd be slightly faster than if they just opened it normally, but not by much. Either way, it's still a short time - propane moves fast and you can smell it easily, it's the kind of trick that'd be smelled quickly."
Solus zos Galvus
...Is Gregg's video intact in the Kitchen Set?