DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Gordon Ramsay
"There are many things I am starting to get sick of. The killing game, the people who want to ruin my day, everything with the utilities, Angie Yonaga..."

"Awww, how nice!"

"But most of all I am sick of the murders. And now we have two of them. Great fucking job."

"Angie knows, right? Double murder nights are always so fun!"

A body has been discovered! @pizza has been found dead in Broadcasting!

He was the
ULTIMATE LINE CHEF

Spoiler:

"Aaaand of course..."

A second body has been discovered! @Atelier Annie has been found dead in the Store Set!

She was the
ULTIMATE FARMER

Spoiler:

"Now let's get on with it!"

"What, none of those motive things? Fine. If you get both of these right, I'll see if I can't fix up the Kitchen Set somehow."

"Ooh! Ooh! But if you get them both wrong, Angie gets to claim one of the other kitchens for herself! In the name of Atua!"

"Whatever. I'll give 'em a damn shot."

CASE FILES
-Annie is lying dead at the bottom of the stairs in the Store Set
-Her throat has been ripped open
-Pizza is lying dead in the middle of Broadcasting
-There is a stab wound to the throat, with severe burns around it
-A burned corpse is next to King Radical's body
-The remains of a large potluck are in the Dining Room
-The heating, plumbing, power, and ventilation in the Set Building are all off

THE MAP

First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@"The Nemechef"
@Takeshi Kaga
@Solus zos Galvus
@Makoto Ohno
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@Ainsley Harriott
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Diona
@Rubber Duck
@The King of Town
@Lasagna Cat
@Mr. Hurderer Lecter
@Saul Goodman
@Draku
@Goose
@Tsumugi Shirogane

The phase ends on Friday, February 18th, at 10 PM eastern time.
The King of Town
Bodies, taste 'em. Especially Pizza! Is he actually pizza?
Solus zos Galvus
Whose corpse lies next to King Radical?
Saul Goodman
I know the King already said it but for legal reasons, I gotta know what that pizza tastes like and is made of.
Ainsley Harriott
you bastards now who am I gonna call sus every night
Lita
I'll examine Annie's body. Signs of a struggle? How big is the gash? I wanna know everything.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 17, 2022 at 3:03 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Bodies, taste 'em. Especially Pizza! Is he actually pizza?
You taste Pizza and Annie.

Pizza tastes like, well, pizza.

Annie tastes like cannabis.

(Feb 17, 2022 at 3:05 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Whose corpse lies next to King Radical?
Taking a close look at the corpse next to King Radical, it appears to be...

Made out of sugar, for some reason.

(Feb 17, 2022 at 3:09 AM)Lita Wrote: I'll examine Annie's body. Signs of a struggle? How big is the gash? I wanna know everything.
There's some scratches and cuts on her fingers - apparently she was struggling with someone or something. The gash is large, and incredibly messy, with several cutting points and angles.
Saul Goodman
My night was pretty uneventful. Clients are hard to come by here, despite all the murder charges flying around. A lot of cheapskates, I guess. One cheapskate in particular that I tried to pester tonight was Solus, who came into my office with Annie. Unfortunately Mr. Moneybags decided not to strike me first, so I didn't get a chance to sue him. After that I saw some kind freakish disgusting harlequin head around the basement a few times, and I have a sneaking suspicion it's the 'corpse' by King Radical.
Ainsley Harriott
Inspect PIzza's body for anything out of the ordinary

Well, more out of the ordinary than being pizza

also look around the Broadcasting room. Anything weird around there?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 17, 2022 at 3:12 AM)Ainsley Harriott Wrote: Inspect PIzza's body for anything out of the ordinary

Well, more out of the ordinary than being pizza

also look around the Broadcasting room. Anything weird around there?
You take a close look at Pizza's body. Close inspection of the throat wound shows that the burns extend to inside the wound, going as deep as the wound itself. Other than that, Pizza is merely carrying some pizzas.

Looking at the broadcasting room, Pohatu's body, already burned, appears to have the tips of its toes sliced off. Beyond that, nothing seems exceptionally strange.
Saul Goodman
What does Pizza even look like, anyway? Is it just a human covered in pizza? Or like, what?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 17, 2022 at 3:18 AM)Saul Goodman Wrote: What does Pizza even look like, anyway? Is it just a human covered in pizza? Or like, what?
It appears that pizza is a pizza human. A pizza in the shape of a human, that functions like a human, for purposes of KG.

That's terrifying. You decide to not think about it.
Draku
im rasputin i guess

>wake up

>go upstairs, lasagna cat is entering the staff kitchen

>check the laundry room for suspicious shit, it checks out and passes the breathalyzer test

>head to the staff kitchen myself, makoto is plucking chickens, i get myself some TASTY FUCKIN SNACKAGE

>enter rec room. i fuck around for a while by myself. tatsu appears some time in and offers to play pool with me, which is strange because the pool is a different room. fucking idiot. i defeat him in valiant combat after a long while and peace out

>go to the staff bathroom to shit only for some assface to have placed a magic spell on a sink tart that literally forces me to eat it

>it's filled with darts. it was a dart tart. someone planned to assassinate ME, the shitmeister

>rush out into the bar to wash the darts down with some delicious all-ages chateau romani. however someone has pissed oil everywhere that i did not notice before, and i decide to gracefully re-enact a jackass skit by slamming my head into the counter, which makes me collapse. a kitchen knife falls from above (apparently not a person stabbing me, it just falls) and impales me in the shoulder

so whoever tried to kill me, nice try but you're going to have to do better than that
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Solus zos Galvus
Suffice it to say, I've had quite enough of being assaulted. Forget mere idiocy, I'm shocked by the simple lack of sentience itself in the building. Strange encounter after strange encounter, that's all it was.

When I began, I went to meet with the @pizza over in the chapel, he having offered me some manner of bizarre deal the previous night in private. I was forced to wait in the company of that miserable Lecter brother, who devoted his time in this place of worship to talking my ear off. When the pizza arrived, I was freed from one nightmare and immediately thrust into another, as he began simply staring at me motionless as though his soul had be sundered on the spot. Tiring quickly of his antics, I simply stole his pineapple and went on my way.

I was inspired, you see. In spite of his unpleasant company, the sight of the pineapple and the memory of that "Angie"'s offer intrigued me. I entered the cellar to fetch a whole pig carcass from the freezer, yet this appears to have been a mistake, as this is where my first assault began. That wretched excuse for a lawyer came at me, fists swinging. Thankfully, I made short work of him, dispatching him with little effort at all. I retrieved my mark from the freezer and took it upstairs to the Cafeteria, finding the Competition Kitchen closed. I pass through the potluck on the way, yet I paid it no mind for the most part. It was truly a bore, besides the interesting object that Annie slipped to Hurderer Lecter when she believed no one was looking.

The request was something that reminded her of the islands, so of course I (in my infinite wisdom) settled on kālua pig, a hawaiian luau dish consisting of a whole roast pig, often served with pineapple, which I just so happened to have. Fancy that. Traditionally, the dish involves roasting the pig over a pit-dug barbecue of sorts, but I lacked the time and frankly the motivation to do so, settling on the oven instead.

When my dish was complete, I brought it to the potluck. The Angie girl was still present, yet already asleep - a shame, so I dropped my dish off and left. You see, I had a secret up my sleeve courtesy of the motive on a previous night. With my Molotov Cocktail I sought to burn down the Chapel with Pizza entombed within, yet when I went there, he was missing entirely. "Chapel Pizza" indeed, apparently. I decided to keep my Molotov and walk back to the potluck, where I waited around for the King of Town to finish eating.

The moment he did though, a shadow darkened the door, and I was set upon by a terrible monster! It beat me senseless, and my night met its end.

...Or was it a monster at all? Whoever or whatever attacked me, do be careful what you say. I know what else you did tonight.
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
(Feb 17, 2022 at 5:11 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: It was truly a bore, besides the interesting object that Annie slipped to Hurderer Lecter when she believed no one was looking.

I present the interesting object to Solus as a gift
Immortal Tatsu
[Image: PZLiNS6.png?1]

Oi. I tolerated some nonsense before, but this mess here's a bridge too far. Someone ruined a perfectly good pizza, and I can't overlook wasting food.

I woke up and headed to the Staff Kitchen to get to work on something for Angie. She wanted a dish that reminded her of life on the island, and there's nothing I can do better than food that feels like home. I passed that fat cat on my way in and got to work on a serving of loco moco while Lita worked nearby. I kept an eye over my shoulder to make sure that cat wasn't gonna come back and fuck anything up again, only to see Makoto come in and pluck some chickens. Lita finished up and left a little before me, then I headed out too.

On my way to the studio building, I noticed a charred corpse by King Radical's body. Wasn't my business so I kept lookin' for Angie, checking in the Chapel first and finding it empty. I tried the potluck next and saw a whole gang in there: Gordon, Luthier, Lita, Guy Fieri, the Lecter bros, Ainsley, Nemechef, Gregg, the King of Town, and Angie all packed like sardines. Gordon offered me some damn fine risotto, so I guess me killin' his staff's water under the bridge. I gave my loco moco to Angie and noticed a few things as she ate it: King of Town leaving west, Solus coming in with a dead pig, and the late Annie handing something I couldn't quite see over to the less verbose Lecter before leaving east.

I had a li'l chat with Angie as she finished my food, and then our other unfortunate victim came along. The walking Pizza just started starin' at me like I disrespected his mother or somethin'. I wasn't looking for trouble so I left, right around the time the Rubber Duck came in on a pig. Alive n' squealing, unlike Solus' piggy.

I headed upstairs and went to do some reading in the Library; never a bad time to learn new recipes. I finished up and saw the more verbose Lecter enter as I was leaving, then I headed back to the staff building from the roof. I had a feeling to blow off some steam with a game of pool, so I went to the Rec Room and found my opponent. Draku...

[Image: 6jmzBDA.png?1]

It was a fierce battle, but he claimed victory in the end. Crying shame, but a loss is a loss and he fought fair. He took off and I headed to the Bar for a drink, where I saw that Diona girl behind the counter. Kid looks like she should be playing with Policure dolls instead of booze but I came here for a drink, not to parent someone else's brat. Suddenly Draku bursts in from the Bathroom screaming bloody murder, slips on some oil, and bonks his head real good on the counter. If that wasn't bad enough, a knife fell down right on top of him. How'd I just lose to this guy?

Well, he wasn't dead, so whatever. I took off and saw the Nemechef in the Breakroom on my way to bed. That just about covers my night.

...Ah, right, almost forgot. If anyone happens to come across any juicy info regarding a certain 4-letter acronym, hit me up. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry your sweet li'l head about it.
Immortal Tatsu
Let's take a look at the Store Set around Annie's body, the top of the stairs in Costuming and Makeup, and the stairs themselves.

Let's also take a standard kitchen knife and compare it against Pizza's throat wound.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 17, 2022 at 10:25 AM)Mr. Hurderer Lecter Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2022 at 5:11 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: It was truly a bore, besides the interesting object that Annie slipped to Hurderer Lecter when she believed no one was looking.

I present the interesting object to Solus as a gift
You present the object to Solus. He receives one live chicken.

(Feb 17, 2022 at 11:38 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Let's take a look at the Store Set around Annie's body, the top of the stairs in Costuming and Makeup, and the stairs themselves.

Let's also take a standard kitchen knife and compare it against Pizza's throat wound.
You look at the stair set and the staircase. While nothing much seems significant about the top of the stairs, there's a trail of blood that starts halfway down the stairs, and ends in the large pool of blood around Annie's body. The Store Set around her body does not seem to have anything significant beyond the corpse.

You compare a standard large kitchen knife to Pizza's wound. It looks like an accurate match.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Psychologist's Journal
February 17th, 20XX

It is with no small amount of pride that I declare my potluck to be a rousing success. I was only expecting a modest turnout, truthfully, but to my surprise, all but two participants alive at the start of the night stepped forth with a contribution. Beforehand, I seemed to have developed a nasty swirl of rumors around me, and thus, anything to regain my co-players' trust is most ideal.

My first order of business was to the Chapel, "third time's the charm", as t hey say. The power was still absent, continuing from the previous night, but as a little-known fact, I've always found the dark a more freeing working space, anyway. After a few minutes, the lights reawaken, revealing that Solus was observing me the entire time, discarding my attempts to reach out to him. He would prove to be the only other person in the Chapel during my visit, with the exception of Angie's usual preaching, and I began to reevaluate these people's needs for counseling as I head for the basement through the battered Kitchen Set. Curiously, the door to the freezer was completely frozen over, so so I had to make a detour through the Wine Cellar for my ingredients. I was met with another roadblock when I saw that the Competition Kitchen was closed off by the Health Department "until further notice". If health code violations were the worst things here discovered by an outside agency, then I begin to suspect someone's toying with us. But I digress.

I pass through the Dining Room, only meeting my supposed half-brother, Guy Fieri, and something called a Nemechef, and set up shop in the Cafeteria, where Tsumugi was hard at work with something of her own. I began to prepare my "crown" jewel for the potluck, if you'll pardon my witticism: a delectable crown roast of pork with mushroom dressing, balanced with a coconut curry lentil soup meant to complement its flavors sublimely. During the process, the two professional chefs, Harriot and Wallace, come in to begin cooking themselves, and Tsumugi leaves with her dish. After I've completed my roast and soup, I place it in the Dining Room, ready to be served. The three guests who were here as I passed through to the Cafeteria (Hurderer, Fieri, Nemechef), still remained, joined by Angie; the full list of attendees in order would normally not be necessary for a psychology recount, but I must remember that here, I am as much of an investigator as much as I am a practitioner.

-Ainsley provided a bowl of jerk chicken. Spicy, smoky, and fragrant—I expect nothing less from a professional.
-Gregg Wallace came with his fish and chips. Such extravaganzas of fried foods are usually too much for me, but I must admit that the fish was wonderfully crisp.
-Lita contributed deviled eggs for her part. Simple, yet nostalgic.
-Gordon Ramsay himself came to me personally to have me try his risotto. Delightfully creamy, though I could have sworn it tasted....off, in a way.
-Luthier visited empty-handed, which is perfectly respectable.
-King of Town stopped by to offer Angie a drink, and left just as quickly.
-Perhaps Solus misunderstood that this was a Texas barbeque, as he came in dragging an entire pig carcass, with our belated Annie following soon after and giving something to Hurderer.
-Tatsu's contribution was loco moco; I'm not as familiar with Hawaiian cuisine as I'd like to be, but everything was cooked to perfection.
-Pizza also came by with nothing; in fact, all he did was stare down Tatsu before exiting. Awfully foreboding, considering his fate.
-Rubber Duck stopped by to drop off some pigs in a blanket. Slightly juvenile for my tastes, but they were made well enough, I suppose. Or at least relatively, given the duck's lack of thumbs.
-A goose barged in to engage in a chase with Fieri. And here to think I was having a cook's block for tomorrow's dish.
-Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a cart with an oversized cake rolling itself. Suddenly, it exploded to reveal Lasagna Cat, who was hiding in the confection and promptly started to make a mess of things. Feeling as if this potluck was past its prime, it was time for me to head out.

As I passed through the second floor, I came upon Pizza's place of death, burnt to a crisp in the Recording Room. A shame, though I'd be remiss to not admit he had the potential to be a....problematic individual. I sat myself in the Library to refresh myself on the Divine Comedy, and I left as Lita was entering. Finally, I went to sleep.
Lasagna Cat
[Image: fTi1M9J.png]

Hey everyone, guess who? You know me, you love me... that's right - it's me, Garfield! Boy, what a night last night was.

Starting off I get to work on a nice, hot plate of lasagna in the Staff Kitchen - Jon is here working hard on something, as is that King of Town guy. I watch my lasagna as it cooks, hearing a few people enter and leave behind me, not sure who. By the time it's done, only Lita is here, so I take my lasagna and exit as Tatsu enters. Not sure what that guy's deal is, hope he's forgiven me for improving his crummy dish from a couple of nights ago.

After that, I head over to the bar and grab a bottle of vodka (with Diona tending the bar). I then head over the bridge and down to the Store Set so I can start getting ready for the potluck. Rubber Duck is also here, grabbing a few supplies. I grab a cart and head back upstairs, running into Gordon. He offers me a bite of his dish - "risotto", he calls it - and man is that stuff good. It tastes JUST like lasagna, if I didn't know better I'd even say it was.

With my cart, I head to equipment and start preparing my grand surprise. I take a confetti cannon (had planned to stuff full of lasagna, not sure if this materialised), a sound system, a speaker, some lights, and to top it all off a huge cake for me to jump out of. After taking a while to find everything, I go to the recording booth to record my message, and then I'm all ready for the potluck.

So I drag it all down the exterior stairs - spotting the Goose chasing... Car Fieri? - and head over to the Dining Room. Seems like I'm a bit late, as there's a ton of people here already. Ruins the surprise a bit, but whatever. I climb into the cart and roll it in, as something seems to fall onto it. But now that the cake's in, it's time to reveal my GRAND SURPRISE:

[Image: SsfKSoi.png]

[Image: MNJjX7c.png]

It's me!! I set off the alarms and lights, and play my sound clip over the speakers to inform everyone that it is now Lasagna Time. And everyone there - Hannibal, Hurderer, Lita, the Nemechef, Angie, Rubber Duck, Ainsley - they all love it! I then jump out and start chasing around Hurderer and threatening to kill him because I'm a little scamp.

Hannibal and Lita leave as this is happening, and Hurderer slips out when Kaga arrives through the south door. He has these stuffed peppers, which are... quite nice. Still don't like the guy though. If he kicks me down those stairs one more time, I'm gonna put him in a world of pain. The potluck seems to have peaked by this point - Ainsley leaves around this point - so I decide it's time for the GRAND FINALE - I douse the cake in vodka and set the whole thing on fire. And then, uhh...

Corn...? Something about corn. Well, a burning cake can't top that and that's all I've got, so I just leave in disgrace. I decide to cheer myself up by performing some of my classic BMX tricks on the closest thing this place has to a BMX which is a skateboard I guess. It's a cooking show set so I'm not sure what I expected. I go grab one from Equipment and head back down via the Store Set - noticing, yep, a dead body. Rest in peace Atelier Annie, I hardly knew ye.

Not one to let a tragic death get me down, I decide I'm still gonna pull off some cool skateboard tricks, so I spend the rest of the night doing that, using that loser King Radical (and the, uh, spare corpse next to him?) as a ramp. I also take a detour through the dorms, passing Nemechef in the Break Room.

[Image: ZWbr53C.png]

As soon as I'm tired, I make my way back upstairs via the exterior stairs. Well, the cake trick didn't go as planned, but at least for once I get to end my night in my own bed, without getting kicked down a set of...

[Image: vqNCfcY.png]
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis