DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:00 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Is there any residue in the pot? Or does it appear to be the just water? Perhaps the knife was boiled.
You take a look at the pot. It seems there's traces of chicken and some sort of vegetable, though you can't make out what.
The King of Town
Is there some way a lobster or a crab could've sliced open Annie's neck?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:02 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Is there some way a lobster or a crab could've sliced open Annie's neck?
You take a lobster from the Animal Pen.

Judging from a comparison, it looks like it could cause similar wounds to what Annie has.
Lita
Do the defensive wounds on Annie match any of the bladed... whatevers in the garage or the meat claw?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:06 AM)Lita Wrote: Do the defensive wounds on Annie match any of the bladed... whatevers in the garage or the meat claw?
Maybe? They're too vague to really tell.
Makoto Ohno
To follow up on Despair's thinking, some laboratories have warming cabinets. If the Food Laboratory has any warming cabinets, is there any sign any were used at all, any smells or residual heat if I touch them?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:13 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: To follow up on Despair's thinking, some laboratories have warming cabinets. If the Food Laboratory has any warming cabinets, is there any sign any were used at all, any smells or residual heat if I touch them?
You check the warming cabinets of the Food Laboratory. They show no signs of use.

The oven is still slightly residually warm, but only the oven.
Solus zos Galvus
Does the oven... Smell of anything?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:17 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Does the oven... Smell of anything?
Meat, cheese, a little vegetable. Food, basically.
Solus zos Galvus
@Gordon Ramsay, when you were preparing your Risotto, what perchance lay within the oven at the time? Did you look? Did the laboratory smell of food?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:20 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: @Gordon Ramsay, when you were preparing your Risotto, what perchance lay within the oven at the time? Did you look? Did the laboratory smell of food?
"I didn't check the oven - why would i? Risotto's stovetop.

Didn't smell like anyone had started cooking something before me, though."
Solus zos Galvus
Are there any oven gloves missing from the kitchens?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:23 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Are there any oven gloves missing from the kitchens?
No, all oven gloves appear to be present and accounted for.
Solus zos Galvus
Someone fetch me a knife. I'd like to boil it and then stab King Radical with the hot blade. Is the wound akin to Pizza's or not?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:38 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Someone fetch me a knife. I'd like to boil it and then stab King Radical with the hot blade. Is the wound akin to Pizza's or not?
You get a knife and boil it. After getting some gloves and drying it off, you stab King Radical's stomach.

There's a wound with some burns inside as a result, similarly to the Pizza one.
Makoto Ohno
Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere, but are there any missing meat claws in the Kitchen Set? What about the Store Set? Any missing in there, if it has any in the first place?
The King of Town
How far can we go with that hot-knife before it's too cool to make burns like on the Pizza? Food Lab t' broadcast is the most important distance, but what about any of the other Kitchens to there?
Also, somebody check the broadcast room or chapel for any sign of heat-making, stuff.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:47 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere, but are there any missing meat claws in the Kitchen Set? What about the Store Set? Any missing in there, if it has any in the first place?
You pick through the ruins of the Kitchen Set, as well as the Store Set.

There don't seem to be any missing in the Kitchen Set, and the Store Set doesn't have a niche kitchen item like that.
Draku
i doubt it's the meat claw because we would've gotten an exact match message if it was
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Rubber Duck
[Image: CafeLoster.png]