DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 5:13 AM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: CafeLoster.png]
Gordon looks in the Cafeteria and finds a pot. He tastes the water.

"Yep, that's lobster water, alright."
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:47 AM)The King of Town Wrote: How far can we go with that hot-knife before it's too cool to make burns like on the Pizza? Food Lab t' broadcast is the most important distance, but what about any of the other Kitchens to there?
Also, somebody check the broadcast room or chapel for any sign of heat-making, stuff.
You run around with the hot knife and repeatedly cutting Pohatu.

As it turns out, "hot enough to burn" in a knife actually lasts quite a while, even when free carried. You manage to reach the Broadcast Room from all five kitchens via at least one route, still able to leave visible burns on Pohatu's body.
Solus zos Galvus
Check the Cleaning Room. Has anything been washed? Signs of bloody laundry?
Draku
hey sheamus's firestarting shit was all still on him right?
how disturbed is it? would it be possible to heat up a knife with any of the tools he had?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 5:32 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Check the Cleaning Room. Has anything been washed? Signs of bloody laundry?
It doesn't seem like there was any cleaning last night. Y'all dirty motherfuckers.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 5:33 AM)Draku Wrote: hey sheamus's firestarting shit was all still on him right?
how disturbed is it? would it be possible to heat up a knife with any of the tools he had?
Looks like someone took a couple matches, but that's it. They're ordinary kitchen matches, nothing more.
The King of Town
Anything unusual around the outsides of the buildings? Like somebody throwing something down from the roof?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 5:37 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Anything unusual around the outsides of the buildings? Like somebody throwing something down from the roof?
You've already investigated this. Beyond what you saw earlier, nothing is around the edges of the other buildings.
The King of Town
Nobody's ditched anything obvious in the Sauna, Pool, Staff Bathroom, or Bar, have they?
Might as well search that whole second floor.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 5:43 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Nobody's ditched anything obvious in the Sauna, Pool, Staff Bathroom, or Bar, have they?
Might as well search that whole second floor.
You check those four rooms.

In terms of things that look out of place, the only really out of place things are the pool of oil in front of the Bar's door to the Staff Bathroom, and the empty bottle of oil in the Sauna.
The King of Town
Is that a flammable oil that could plausibly have been coated on a knife and lit up?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:07 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Is that a flammable oil that could plausibly have been coated on a knife and lit up?
It's olive oil, so it could be used to heat a knife if you wanted to.
Draku
I coat a knife in some other olive oil, take a match from Sheamus' corpse, and light it up. I then stab one of our test, uh, "dummies" somewhere non-throat-like. Does the burning oil leave a residue?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:44 AM)Draku Wrote: I coat a knife in some other olive oil, take a match from Sheamus' corpse, and light it up. I then stab one of our test, uh, "dummies" somewhere non-throat-like. Does the burning oil leave a residue?
Poor King Radical is a pincushion now.

Anyhow, yeah, if you do this olive oil remains in the wound.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: 49WPrU4.png]

"You know the rules...
...and so do I"
- evil Brillat-Savarin

[MW MEDIA GROUP WOULD LIKE TO ADVISE THAT THE QUOTE ABOVE IS INCORRECT AND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE WAS FIRED]

Tonight on Iron Chef... a not-so-interesting turn of events, as Chairman Kaga once again recounts his lengthy and intricate musings to an audience who clearly didn't ask.

[Image: WiXpQbS.png]

- Wake up, Evil Brillat-Savarin's words fresh in my mind.
- My time to shine, I call upon the power of Iron Chef Spanish, as the ingredient of the night is

[Image: Wp2CbM3.png]
The one and only...
BELL PEPPERS

[Image: apple.gif]

- Enter Wine Cellar to toast to my greatest theme ingredient yet, spot Iron Crew Underage Bartender in the Food Storage before heading back upstairs to gather my essential ingredients for MULITSTUFFED CHARGRILLED BELL PEPPERS
- Then, it's off to the cafeteria, noticing Iron Crew Human Cuisine's Brother camped out in the Cafeteria, waiting for food to eat and people to uncomfortably stare at. Iron Crew Smashing is here also, but I enter the Pantry, grabbing multiple ingredients to make many beautiful fillings. As well as peppers. Many peppers.
- Returning to the Cafeteria, Gordon offers me his risotto, which explodes with beautiful umami flavours and a hint of bell pepper. Divine, and totally not magically tailored to the favourite tastes of each person who tries it.
- I head back upstairs to the gastronomy lab, where Iron Chef Spanish begins whipping up a glorious blend of stuffings.

[Image: 4tHmwTA.png]

- Ricotta and Spinach, Tomato and Pineapple (why!), Cheese/Sauce! Beef/Saffron Rice! Vegetable Puree! And of course, the most special of all, curry whip!
- Unfortunately, due to my variety of flavours, it takes me some time to complete all of them, alas, a line chef Iron Chef Spanish is not! Chargrilled peppers deserve only perfection.
- I prioritise the curry whip, filling it with a special ingredient, and then I head out to get a taste test with some of my other peppers in tow. I check the burned room, and nothing. No Solus, no corpses either. Strange. I then head out to the hallway.
- Locating a potential target, Iron Crew Homestar, loitering around the Library, I feed him some of this special curry whip and wait for him to reach his demise. Alas, he did not, and complemented me on it. In Japanese, we'd call him an [INAUDIBLE], for being so smug.
- He enters the Food Laboratory, and I head to the Security Room to stare at those heavy weapons, and get inspiration for my next theme ingredient (pineapples) while offhandedly hoping to catch someone willing to try my food on camera. Alas, the weapons are still locked, but I try my hardest to get in anyway.
- I don't pay heavy attention to the monitors, but notice a few things: Iron Crew Mondays moving through Equipment to the Recording Booth with a cake on wheels, as well as the door to the Freezer looking mighty... frozen over. I wonder what that's about.
- I head out to try and find that damn cat I saw, but am stopped as I enter Broadcasting from the hallway, a horrific sight beset upon my eyes: a charred corpse with disfigured toenails.

[Image: GDq78Yn.png]

- Horrified because they can't taste my curry whip, I take no time to figure out who it is, and head back to the Food Lab.
- Instead of disposing this mixture as planned, I moved onto my back-up plan of just hoping to randomly kill someone at the potluck, where I realize someone has made an even bigger mess in my space!
- I stuff one of my peppers with the poisoned curry mix, switching the poison label in the lab as I leave, in the vain hope someone wouldn't check them (as seen in KG8!).
- Banking on the mixtures being so... different, in the hopes that someone takes the one bell pepper I'd spiked so I could remove it from the flavour rotation, I head downstairs via the Awards Gallery, and into the Dining Room right as Hannibal is leaving, to try and claim a victim.

[Image: qWOpcq0.png]

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ
[MENACING]

[MW MEDIA GROUP WOULD LIKE TO ADVISE THAT THE CAPTION ABOVE IS A JOJO REFERENCE AND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE WAS FIRED]

- Iron Chef Rubbed Meat, Iron Crew Peeps, Iron Crew Mondays, Iron Chef Crimbo, and Iron Chef Crazy Island are all here, and I offer them all my delectable bell peppers, but due to a stroke of fate, none of them touch the curry whip. I avoid eating anything that is here, for fear of ending up like my would-be victim.
- Iron ??? CORN runs in, and it is at this moment where things are really heating up.
- My editors wish to omit what she said from translation, but from what I glean, she began with "FROM THE EARTH I SHALL RISE AND TO THE EARTH I WILL ONE DAY RETURN, WHAT'S UP [INAUDIBLE]S"

[Image: BclCFdq.png]

- At the end of her speech, she bursts into a glow of light, and I assume that is the traditional pot-luck ending cue in corn culture, as she then departs.
- Angie passes out, Duck leaves, Iron Chef Gatalean drops off a pig, and takes a bell pepper. King of Town reappears, and starts eating everything, so I take my leave.

[Image: l3GHtfZ.png]

Once, I had tea with a renowned chef from the Italian alps, who had a knack for using a specialized ingredient two times before never cooking with it again. Curious, I enquired as to why. He explained, "the ingredient becomes stale, much like a comedians recurring joke if used in excess. A truly talented chef need only use it twice."

Returning to my room lost in thought, my mind flashed back to this discussion. Having kicked Lasagna Cat down the stairs twice already, was I going to kick him down the stairs a third time?

The answer...

[Image: BBmPM4h.png]

The hotel that chef worked at burned down in a fire caused by notorious arsonist. It was the arsonist's second hotel fire. My response then was the same as it is now watching Lasagna Cat tumble down the stairs before me.

"Owned".

[Image: jQuuTij.png]

[ -- Captioned by Minus World Media Group -- ]

Starring: TAKESHI KAGA
GORDON RAMSAY

IRON CHEFS/CREW (in order of appearance)
Iron Crew Underage Bartender - Diona
Iron Crew Human Cuisine's Brother - Hurderer Lecter
Iron Crew Smashing - Tsumugi
Chef Gordon
Iron Crew Homestar - Dude
Iron Crew Mondays - Lasagna Cat
Iron Crew Human Cuisine - Hannibal
Iron Chef Rubbed Meat - Ainsley
Iron Crew Peeps - Rubber Duck
Iron Chef Crimbo - Nemesis
Iron Chef Crazy Island - Angie
Iron ??? Corn - Tsumugi
Iron Chef Garlean -Solus

[Image: mnNHWQx.png]
[Image: apple.gif]
Solus zos Galvus
(Feb 18, 2022 at 2:28 PM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: - Locating a potential target, Iron Crew Royal Radical, loitering around the Library, I feed him some of this special curry whip and wait for him to reach his demise. Alas, he did not, and complemented me on it. In Japanese, we'd call him an [INAUDIBLE], for being so smug.
- He enters the Food Laboratory, and I head to the Security Room to stare at those heavy weapons, and get inspiration for my next theme ingredient (pineapples) while offhandedly hoping to catch someone willing to try my food on camera. Alas, the weapons are still locked, but I try my hardest to get in anyway.

You saw... King Radical? In case you weren't aware, King Radical is well and truly deceased! What are you on about?
Solus zos Galvus
I have been informed that it was apparently the King of Town entering the Food Laboratory instead.

Still suspect, yet less so than a walking corpse, for extremely obvious reasons.
Angie Yonaga
"Honestly? Angie didn't really see much tonight. She was busy with the potluck!

Angie woke up, and she went to the chapel to pray to Atua. Both Hannibal and Solus were there, but Angie couldn't get either of them to join her in a good session of worshipping Atua's divine grace, so she just went to the potluck. Hurderer, Nemechef, and Fieri were there, and Angie sat down to dine!

And... that's pretty much her night! Angie can add more to the potluck information if needed, though. She passed out near the end, and she's not sure why. Angie wasn't feeling THAT tired..."
Solus zos Galvus
You know, why don't we investigate the burned room?

Is the food cart still there? Moreover, what in the world is the deal with the additional corpses that apparently popped up in the area?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 3:28 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: You know, why don't we investigate the burned room?

Is the food cart still there? Moreover, what in the world is the deal with the additional corpses that apparently popped up in the area?
You investigate the burned room.

Like yesterday, it's a room that's been completely scorched black, with an oven and a fridge that are both broken and empty.

You do a count of the burned corpses lying in the room. It seems to be the same number as yesterday.
Solus zos Galvus
@Gordon Ramsay You know enough about this location, correct? That food cart from the garage, would it have the tools necessary to heat a knife to the point we've been testing?