DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Solus zos Galvus
A... A chicken? Whatever am I going to do with this?

Regardless, this chicken-slipping occurred immediately before the victim left the event, so I find it more likely than not that the victim died shortly after.
Solus zos Galvus
Ah also is the key to the Greenhouse Controls still lying on her body? If so, give it me so that I may investigate the room. Preferably I'll investigate whatever she was growing as well.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 17, 2022 at 5:04 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Ah also is the key to the Greenhouse Controls still lying on her body? If so, give it me so that I may investigate the room. Preferably I'll investigate whatever she was growing as well.
"Angie's not just gonna let you keep it! Nighttime is for dibs!

She will let you borrow it to investigate, though."

You investigate the Greenhouse and Controls. Besides the herbs, fruits, and vegetables this room came stocked with, you see a patch of magic mushrooms. As in the trip kind.

The climate controls appear to be completely untouched.
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
I appear to have been overwhelmed by the joy of potluck last night, and forgot what I originally planned to do
I ended up at the potluck shortly before Kaga entered and stuck around most of the night

A number of chefs came and left with various meals, if I can recall;
Fieri brought a Chicken and Shrimp Paella
Nemechef brought a Hot Dog
Gregg Wallace brought a Sugary Pastry for Angie, accompanied by the potluck man himself, my brother (altho they were simply passing through and did not stay)
Angie arrived shortly after to eat the pastry
Tsumigi brought something although I cannot recall what
Gregg, Hannibal, Ainsley and Lita all arrived with their potluck contributions at the same time
The King of Town brough something for Angie too, but left quickly
Luthier brought nothing
Solus passed by with Annie and her dead pig
Tatsu arrived when Gregg, Luthier and Gordon left, they didn't have anything but Pizza gave them a good staredown
The Goose chased Guy Fieri off
Finally, Lasagna cat's cake cart appeared, which they burst out of and chased Hannibal, Lita, and then myself away (with a knife!)
Kaga was entering for a second time as this happened, bookending my potluck

At this point I recalled my original plans for the night; I'd forgetten to tell the chefs tonight's theme! "Smoothie"!
Thankfully I'd taken pieces of each meal with a mind to smoothie them, so to save time I put them all in the blender at once in the Cafeteria, and created the Potluck Smoothie!

Then I went to bed, seeing a number of bodies, in various states, on my way.
King Radical, a Burnt Corpse, and Nemechef, were all in the Breakroom.
Tsumugi Shirogane
I had thought tonight went better than last night, but two murders?? That's just plain awful! Well, let's get this over with...

I took a quick look at my lucky charm before heading out to break room, joining up with GORDON. As SAUL leaves the dorm, Gordon and I went toward the kitchen set, leaving Saul behind as we went into the basement. DIONA was in food storage, but we let her be, as I stood guard for Gordon as he turned the power back on. But while he was working, I thought I saw something move in the freezer...but I couldn't figure out what it was, so after Gordon finished up, we went back upstairs and parted ways.

I plucked a knife out of SHEAMUS' corpse for self defense, and I planned on going to the competition kitchen, but now IT was closed by the health department, so I had to go outside through the big hole, and head to the store set before walking upstairs. I then grabbed some more outfits from costuming before heading over to the awards gallery and heading back down.

Going to the cafeteria, KAGA went to the pantry as I went to the cooking station and starting making a pizza - perhaps an unintentional tribute to one of our victims. He went upstairs, and HANNIBAL entered, followed by AINSLEY, and then GREGG. After my pizza was done, I donated it to the potluck, seeing ANGIE, HURDERER, NEMECHEF, and...CAR FIERI? Ignoring the last one, I grabbed a hot dog and headed out for the time being.

I went over to the staff building, seeing a mysterious burnt corpse laying by the late KING RADICAL's body. My helmet was in the breakroom when I entered - thank you, Makoto - so I reclaimed it and then switched into my new corn outfit. I ran right back over to the potluck, seeing LASAGNA CAT setting a cake on fire. KAGA, ANGIE, and RUBBER DUCK were also here. With an audience in front of me, I immediately started recreating an old video I saw once. Right down to me glowing while I was screaming at the end. I'm still not sure how I pulled that part off...

After I finished up, Lasagna Cat headed out and Angie fell asleep, and I grabbed a stuffed pepper from Kaga before heading back out toward the dorms. I passed by NEMECHEF here before heading to bed for the night.
The King of Town
Oh, right, I should be posting those account things all the kids are into these days. Well, lets see, I had a pork roast, a pizza, some chicken, dev-illed eggs, a hot dog, fish, chips, some delicious butter risotto... Oh, wait, that Annie girl. I didn't see hide nor hair of her the whole night, but more importantly, I didn't see no body of hers at the bottom of the stairs after I left the potluck the first time. I did see that Irony Chef Kaga upstairs though, and I ended up having some delicious lobster before I got back to the Dining room.
The King of Town
Can you recreate Pizza's throat wound by, erm, heating a knife on the stove? Or any other obvious way to make a knife hot?
Ainsley Harriott
How dare you do this to pizza. How dare you.

Wake up, head to competition set which is closed holy shit stop closing off areas I want to go to. Head to cafeteria instead. I spot Tsumugi and Hannibal already there cooking. Not to be outdone as the greatest chef ever I get to work. The objective. Jerk chicken. What else?

Gregg enters as I'm working and it looks like Tsumugi finished first and leaves with her food, followed a bit later by Hannibal. Amateurs, they'll know defeat soon enough. No one is a better chef than me. NO ONE. I plate my completed masterpiece and head out, seeing Luthier enter and Gregg following me out. Upon arrival at the potluck I see Hurderererererrrer, Hannibal, FLAVORTOWN, Nemechef and Angie present. FLAVORTOWN and Angie try my glorious masterpiece. The pinnacle of fine cuisine. They loved it. Angie asks me to sit down and relax, so I do. I earned my victory, may as well bask in it.

I saw a ton of people, too many to count, this place was pretty popular tonight. I have a list of people but I can't be assed to name them all right now because the one that matters right now is someone who showed up rather later. Pizza. I felt a sudden urge, a MIGHTY NEED, I was compelled by all of nature and humanity, I turned around and yelled "SUS" at him aaaaaaaaaand he just turns around and leaves. Owned.

I wanted to follow him and call him sus more but wtf Rubber Duck rode in on some kind of pig and distracted me it was kind of impressive somewhat not gonna lie. Some more shenanigans happen, a huge cake is wheeled in and Lasagna Cat jumps out of it. Weird but okay, people are leaving now so I slip out as well. Gotta find Pizza and follow him and call him sus and laugh at him if he gets knocked out again lmao that was funny.

Except it wasn't funny this time. Heading upstairs to the Broadcasting room I found him. My boy. My friend. Pizza. He's dead on the floor in Broadcasting. I'm devastated. He didn't deserve this he was JUST A PIZZA. HIS LIFE HAD BARELY BEGUN. HE HAD DREAMS OF GOING FROM ITALIAN ZERO TO HERO. FROM A SIMPLE PIZZA TO A FULL BLOWN FERRARI PIZZA DELIVERY VEHICLE. Or something. You get the point I'm upset. I head back downstairs and toward the dorms, I see a burned corpse next to King Radical and notice Nemechef in the breakroom, but who cares. I go to bed.

I will carry on your legacy, Pizza. I will become the Pizza you always wanted me to be.
Goose
(Feb 17, 2022 at 3:56 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: -King of Town stopped by to offer Angie a drink, and left just as quickly.

honk
Makoto Ohno
With tonight giving us another chance to show we can cook well enough to keep our spots on this show, I resolved at the start of the night to make the most delicious meal possible for Mr. Ramsay by pushing myself out of my comfort zone!

[Image: MakotoPowerDish.jpg]

I planned to make an impressive land-based dish to show Mr. Ramsay that I can work with more than fish, except…

…I realized something.

It wasn’t Gordon who arranged either of tonight’s events.

You’re losing control of your own studio, Gordon, ain’t you, mate? That’s great. That’s a right daft prat who invites his biggest competitors to the building where he’s hiding all his secrets. Didn’t think we’d poke around, did’ya mate?

When Hannibal and the island girl are calling the shots around here, there ain’t no reason for me to act like someone I ain’t anymore. The time is here to get rid of this hat and start getting rid of this gear. I never came here to cook. Acting like I care about nosh ‘stead of eating it in the raw was the best way to get an invitation to the one place I could find out the best way to stomp you out.

[Image: LauraEntersMansionHairEditedMakotoGlasse...esized.png]

But you can wait, mate, so I’ll can it for now and get on with giving everyone else here the details of my night.

Woke up tonight and grabbed my fishing rod. Lugging it around the past couple nights earned me a helmet. Can’t even be arsed to get angry at you dry blokes for hooking us on these things for so long when it earns you so much. Speaking of that helmet, I took it with me too.

I went into the Breakroom to drop that helmet off for Tsumugi to pick up. Make allies when you’re small and enemies when you’re big, that’s the only way to keep yourself growing.

Making allies was on my mind, so I went to get some nosh for that Hannibal’s potluck. Went fishing for chicken last night, so I thought I’d make some more chicken tonight. Wasting time ain’t on my agenda, so I grabbed up the birds in the yard and brought them with me back into the staff building through the Chef’s Dorm.

I passed through the Breakroom and went up the stairs. Lita and Tatsu were in the Staff Kitchen when I came in to start plucking my chickens. Plucking chickens takes work; didn’t catch what they were making, as a result. All I know is that Lita left a lot earlier than that dodgy Tatsu. You ain’t excused for being slow, mate. Solus, there’s a bloke I can excuse for being slow. He’s carrying the weight of that massive ego. You though, mate? What’s your excuse.

Tatsu finally finishes and leaves, but I’ve still got to finish prepping my birds. Draku comes in like a hurricane, leaving me alone but taking about every snack in the bloody kitchen for himself. I wasn’t going to sit around and watch the bloke give himself the runs eating all of that, so I left the room and went back downstairs.

There ain’t many places to find peace around here, and I needed somewhere to finish making my dish, so I decided to take a trip to the Food Laboratory. I know there’s more to that room than Gordon is letting on. You don’t have a laboratory next to a burned down room filled with corpses, mate, unless you’re trying to turn the dead into food. And if you’re doing that, mate, you keep that under wraps. Set yourself up somewhere with a government that’ll turn a blind eye if you promise to disappear whoever they want you to and feed their people on the cheap. Keep an eye on the political situation. If they start to falter, burn the evidence and expose them before they can expose you. It’s them the whole way down. You wipe your hands clean of it and let them take the fall.

I shouldn’t waste my breath on Gordon. With a mind to visit the Food Laboratory, I crossed the yard to the south hallway, went into the Cafeteria, then took the stairs up to the Awards Gallery to cross into the Food Laboratory. Not many of you learned to clean up after yourselves. Whoever was in here earlier tonight, you left enough of a mess I could tell you were working on something big.

Big is good, but you don’t get big without starting small, mate. I spent my time in here putting my chickens to boil and making my dish. It takes some time to boil a bird and put together a meal, so I poked around for Gordon’s secrets. Should’ve stuck to being a chef, mate. The big quid haul ain’t for a little fry like you.

Don’t think I could have waited around any longer, so I took my dish out of the water as soon as it finished. The scene of the night was downstairs, so I brought everything back with me back to the Awards Gallery and went downstairs. The hallway was my route all the way to the Dining Room.

By the time I made it to the potluck, though, it looks like all of you blokes had already cleared out. Didn’t think stepping out of my comfort zone would hold me up that much, but I made the most of it. That King of Town was still here, Angie was sleeping, and Solus rejoined the party after a minute. Had something better to do, did you, mate?

I served my dish to the King of Town. Tsumugi, how about you and I forget this whole competition, sweep Gordon out, and market this bloke as the world’s best garbage disposal? He seemed to like it, but that wasn’t earning me anything.

I still had to get my time with my rod in for the night, so I went up those exterior stairs to do a little yard fishing again. Had a good haul tonight, too. The camera I reeled in should fetch a good price. A little more valuable than a helmet, ain’t it? You want to buy it off of me, Lasagna Cat? I’d give you a word of advice about sleeping at the bottom of the stairs, mate, but you seem too chaotic to rely on, so I’m not giving you anything for free.

After catching a camera, I was ready to go to bed, but as I started to go down the stairs, the power went out. Gordon can’t even pay his bills. The man’s a total sham.

A moonlit night has more than enough light to see when you’re used to the deep seas, so I went downstairs into the yard and made my way back to the Chef’s Dorm in the dark.

[Image: LauraEntersMansionHairEditedMakotoGlassesResized.png]

That’s the story of my night. Some of you need to hear it, so I’ll tell you: every now and then, it benefits you to give away some information for free. Tell ‘em what they need to hear. I’ll keep giving out testimony for free, because we all need to hear it, but don’t expect luxuries like your cameras back for free.

That’s everything, innit?

Oh, you blokes probably want to know who I actually am, don’t you? There’s not enough gold in this whole bloody canyon to make me tell you that yet. You can keep on calling me Makoto if you want. After all, it doesn’t matter what you call me as long as you’re saying my name.
The King of Town
(Feb 17, 2022 at 7:40 PM)Goose Wrote: honk
I don't appreciate your tone, you accusatory water fowl!
Solus zos Galvus
The burns around Pizza's throat, do they smell of anything? Petrol? Grease?

Also, how many knives are missing out of Sheamus' corpse?
Makoto Ohno
Well, it probably won't turn up anything, but, since we know a knife matches Pizza's wound and we know Pohatu's toes were sliced off, just in case, examine Pohatu's feet, specifically where his toes would attach to his foot. Is it a clean cut like you would expect with a knife? Is there any burning off the cut area?

We know Annie has cuts and scrapes, but examining Annie's body, are there any significant bruises? Additionally, examine that trail of blood on the stairs in the Store Set, specifically to see if the blood appears smeared or if it looks more like it fell in distinct drops. I'm hoping we can get some idea of whether Annie limped down here while bleeding and dying, was dragged down here from somewhere else, or was pushed down the stairs after the attack.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 17, 2022 at 6:51 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Can you recreate Pizza's throat wound by, erm, heating a knife on the stove? Or any other obvious way to make a knife hot?
You heat up a knife in an oven, get some gloves, and jab it into Pohatu's throat. Pulling it out, the burns and damage look similar to the ones in Pizza's throat.

(Feb 17, 2022 at 8:29 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: The burns around Pizza's throat, do they smell of anything? Petrol? Grease?

Also, how many knives are missing out of Sheamus' corpse?
You take a deep sniff. It smells like an incredibly powerful smell of blood.

One knife has been removed from our resident pincushion.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 17, 2022 at 10:45 PM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Well, it probably won't turn up anything, but, since we know a knife matches Pizza's wound and we know Pohatu's toes were sliced off, just in case, examine Pohatu's feet, specifically where his toes would attach to his foot. Is it a clean cut like you would expect with a knife? Is there any burning off the cut area?

We know Annie has cuts and scrapes, but examining Annie's body, are there any significant bruises? Additionally, examine that trail of blood on the stairs in the Store Set, specifically to see if the blood appears smeared or if it looks more like it fell in distinct drops. I'm hoping we can get some idea of whether Annie limped down here while bleeding and dying, was dragged down here from somewhere else, or was pushed down the stairs after the attack.
Looks like a clean cut with no burns. Additionally, his toes are still on, it's just the very ends of them that are missing. No bone or nail damage.

Annie definitely has a few bruises all over her body, and the blood looks more like a distinct string of splashes than anything else.
Solus zos Galvus
Splashes? Well, let's get something out of the way, shall we?

I will take the chicken that Hurderer gave me and thrust a knife from the kitchen into it, preferably non-lethally, though it IS a chicken, so I shall not expect much.

Does the blood that splatters on me resemble the sort of "splashes" on the victim?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 17, 2022 at 11:38 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Splashes? Well, let's get something out of the way, shall we?

I will take the chicken that Hurderer gave me and thrust a knife from the kitchen into it, preferably non-lethally, though it IS a chicken, so I shall not expect much.

Does the blood that splatters on me resemble the sort of "splashes" on the victim?
Doesn't look very close. It's not something you can perfectly replicate or anything, but there's no real pattern similarity. Enough that you can conclude it was different.
Lita
Well shit now I have to get back my pizza costume. I'll carry on for you, Pizza, even if you don't want me too.

Much like everyone else, I woke up and decided to go to Hannibal's potluck. I went into the STAFF KITCHEN to prepare my whore vores. In the kitchen preparing with them was our remaining King (of Town) and Lasagna Cat. They both finished before me, and Tatsu and Makoto showed up to replace them in that order. I finished my deviled eggs and left. On the way down I passed... a burned corpse next to the other King (Radical)'s body.

At the potluck in the DINING ROOM I saw the same suspects as everyone else seemed to probably: Angie Ainsely Greg Fieri Hannibal Hurderer. Nemechef also got there at the same time I did and tried to give me a hot dog with coconut and pineapple on it which I turned down. Not a huge fan of those flavors. I was a fan of Gordon's risotto, the jerk chicken, and the pork. Good work guys!

The following people showed up in this order: Luthier King of Town Solus Annie. Gregg left. Then even more people showed up: Tatsu Pizza Rubber Duck Goose. Goose chased Fieri away. Here I threw away my costume like an idiot. Not only did I shed my only gag the cat immediately fired out of it and took away any residual entertainment I could've provided it.

Seeing the cat chase Hurdurer around while some yakity sax ass music played I decided it was time to go. I went to the chapel where some asshole knocked me the hell out. They brought me inside and said I was going to be the second sacrifice, to which I said "fuck you i wanna die in a dumber way then that" and I kicked them in the balls and went on my way to the LIBRARY. I passed Hannibal on the way in and read a bunch of cookbooks, including a "OCGA Experimental Cookbook" which asked for like, time dilated pineapple or some shit. Maybe Nemechef knows something about that that I don't know. After this I conked out.
Guy Fieri
HOOOBOY.

I wake up in the morning thinking about food. It's been 2 days and I haven't put the guy in guyd food
SO I got into my lovingly created Guy Ferrari and zoom my way down flavortown junction and into the kitchen.

It's time to wow Angie with ONE NICE PALELLA so I get cooking before heading to the potluck....... Winner Winner Paella Dinner.

When I head into the potluck its just me and Hurder hanging out like two guys being dudes, until Nemechef comes out of the Kitchen and offers me a delicacy called the "Upgraded Hot Dog." Though i'm not one to turn down food, I declined looking for a win from Angie for my AMAZING PALELLA.

She gives me a 8/10. In the end this is 2 points less then I give myself but it's an acceptable score.

As I watch the parade of fine foods follow suite I make eye contact with one funny looking yard bird....

Its black beady eyes look at me... I look at it...

The Bird Honks. I Honk back from my car.

We almost peace in this moment of mutual honking when the DAMN YARD BIRD PULLS A KNIFE AND COMES AT ME.
I RUN from this devilish creature, he follows after with the sound of its webbed feet flopping madly down the hall!

JUST as he has be on the edge his knife sharp and ready to slice , I pull my OWN KNIFE and we clash in the battle of
Guy vs. Goose

that could only have one winner. That winner was time and determination since we both got tried and it honked away into the night.....

Watch out yard bird. This isnt over.

The fight wore me down so from here I went to bed... as I drove to my bed to ride to sleepytown I notice a burned corpse near King Radical, and Nemechef chilling in the breakroom.
[Image: tumblr_p6hpcmMGRH1rypm6mo1_1280.jpg]
Solus zos Galvus
Is it possible to investigate the Competition Kitchen now? Hopefully the health inspection has concluded itself.