DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 3:38 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: @Gordon Ramsay You know enough about this location, correct? That food cart from the garage, would it have the tools necessary to heat a knife to the point we've been testing?
"Probably could. It's got a grill and a boiler, you could cook a knife there if you want."
Draku
luthier's testimony so that it can be ctrl+f'd through later:
Luthier Wrote:(heading to?) Staff building 2nd floor; Gregg
Chapel; Solus & Angie
Comp Kitchen; "closed by the health department" (it's locked)
Cafeteria; Hannibal cooking, Ainsley wrapping a dish and leaving, Gregg follows him
I make a simple baked fish in the Cafeteria and eat it myself. Hannibal has left
I head to the Potluck. Rubber Duck is descending the stairs
Potluck; Ainsley, Hannibal, Hurderer, Nemechef, Gregg, King of Town, and Car Fieri are in attendance
Gordon offers me his risotto. I decline because I have already had fish and also didn't want to eat food at the potluck in case someone had a plan to poison a different persons dish there
Potluck; King of Town leaves
Potluck still; Solus comes in with his pig carcass. Annie is behind him but she exits to the east after giving the chicken to Hurderer.
Finally, Tatsu drops a dish off at the Potluck.
What I do past here is not important & can be host-confirmed by Gordon, but I do see the sugar corpse next to King Radical at the end of the night.
Draku
(Feb 18, 2022 at 3:26 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: "Honestly? Angie didn't really see much tonight. She was busy with the potluck!

Angie woke up, and she went to the chapel to pray to Atua. Both Hannibal and Solus were there, but Angie couldn't get either of them to join her in a good session of worshipping Atua's divine grace, so she just went to the potluck. Hurderer, Nemechef, and Fieri were there, and Angie sat down to dine!

And... that's pretty much her night! Angie can add more to the potluck information if needed, though. She passed out near the end, and she's not sure why. Angie wasn't feeling THAT tired..."
Did you see Nemechef leave? What exit did he take from the dining room?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Ainsley Harriott
Since it was requested, here's the order in which I saw people coming and going during my time in the cafeteria and potluck

I enter Cafeteria: Tsumugi and Hannibal are already here
Gregg Wallace enters after me
Tsumugi leaves, Hannibal leaves a bit later after her.
As I'm getting up to leave, Luthier enters. Gregg follows me out.

Arrive at potluck: Hurderer, Hannibal, Car Fieri, Nemechef and Angie are here already
Lita arrives with Gordon and Luthier
King of town, Solus and Annie all entered and left very quickly. Solus went south and Annie went east.
Tastu arrives after that, Gordon and Luthier leave, then Pizza shows up for a brief second too.
Rubber Duck appears right as Pizza is walking out.
Goose appears and runs Fieri out of the place, cake arrives with Lasagna Cat.
I start to leave, a group of us were all leaving at the same time but I couldn't tell exactly all who dipped
I leave
Angie Yonaga
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:43 PM)Draku Wrote: Did you see Nemechef leave? What exit did he take from the dining room?
"Yeah, he left about... Angie thinks it was right about when Ainsley left! He went to the east, by the stairs."
Gregg Wallace
[Image: PpqLRca.png]

I've finally made a splash in this Kitchen Getaway, making all sorts of delicious treats to serve to my new friends on set. But with who knows HOW many nights left here, I've got my work cut out for me if I want to make it out of here. Coming up...

[Image: HfZMdJv.png]

"You're telling me that BLOOD SACRIFICES were mandatory on your island? My goodness!"

I'm Gregg Wallace, and I've been busy working hard to impress world-famous chef Gordon Ramsay and celebrity taste tester Angie Yonaga, and getting to know all kinds of people from around the world. What did I get up to in this secluded canyon kitchen?

[Image: gqUClxK.png]

Before I sank my teeth into my duties as a chef, I first wanted to prepare my body for the work ahead of me. Using my own workout plan I created with my fitness programme, ShowMeFit, I start pumping iron. Despite the strange and eerie buzzing noise droning through the room, I got a solid performance in.

[Image: hi2z7Of.png]

"Who says old men can't be strong, eh?"

I'm once again introduced to faces old and new as I make my way to the Staff Kitchen, ready to bake some sweets. Meet Luthier, who I caught sheepishly wandering down the stairs, and the renowned Car Fieri, making his way out of the Kitchen! I wonder what he was up to...

I get to work preparing some snacks for the journey ahead, and a special gift for Miss Yanoga, being greeted by the wonderful and yet mischievous Lasanga Cat, and the King of Town. Too many chefs? More like too many kings!

[Image: nMQPo46.png]

"What I've got here is a special pastry modelled after the tales I've heard about the island she grew up in! Apparently, TRUCKS of all things were wildly important to their proceedings, and their spiritual and mythical presence is practically FOUNDED upon these trucks. I wonder what they're for..."

At the potluck, Angie isn't there to receive her pastry present, so I leave it in the good hands of Fieri, the elusive Nemechef, and of course Mr Hurderer Lecter, and move on for my second round of baking. This time, I'm making fish and chips with THE Ainsley Harriot, Hannibal, and catching a small glimpse of Miss Tsumugi.

[Image: eKYDmjw.png]

"What a time to be alive, surrounded by friends, family, food and talent!"

I return to the potluck to contribute my salty special, and chat to Angie about her strange and yet charming culture. I'm watching my carb intake of course, so after the lovely Nemechef tries to tempt me with a lovely Hot Dog, I begin to think about leaving. By the time Tatsu shows up, I've had my fill of the social life, and decide to learn more about this canyon we find ourselves in.

[Image: IdycceB.png]

"Now, I've just seen Car Fieri being chased by a Goose, but that's not even the strangest thing I've found out today! This canyon is no mere marvel of nature - it appears to have been dug out manually, at least in parts! It's wonderous the lengths people go to ensure their kitchen keeps that sense of magic and mystery, and this is coming from a man who grew up as a greengrocer on the streets of London!"

And after one more temptation from the Nemechef, I'm back indoors and ready to start a new day.

[Image: L5ypuYa.png]

"Until next time, chefs! I'll see you next week on..."

[Image: xztBq57.png]
Solus zos Galvus
Inspect the area around Pizza.

While the cauterization of the wound makes me doubt there would be much in the way of blood, I'm curious as to whether there appear to be any signs of a struggle or not.
The King of Town
Erm, you couldn't make the wound that Annie has in some improbable way with an uncooked chicken, could you?

Take a better look around that chapel! Blood, knives, other out of place doohickeys, whatever.
Nemesis
I present my cart and its contents to everyone
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:09 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Inspect the area around Pizza.

While the cauterization of the wound makes me doubt there would be much in the way of blood, I'm curious as to whether there appear to be any signs of a struggle or not.
No signs of a struggle or any sort of issue. Smells like a lot of blood despite there not being much, though. Weird.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:12 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Erm, you couldn't make the wound that Annie has in some improbable way with an uncooked chicken, could you?

Take a better look around that chapel! Blood, knives, other out of place doohickeys, whatever.
Doesn't look like you could reasonably do it. The beak and claws are too different to make it work.

There's a cork lying on the floor. Otherwise, nothing.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:15 PM)The Nemechef Wrote: I present my cart and its contents to everyone
You present your cart. It's a portable food cart, with a grill and boiler for cooking, a storage unit for pre-completed items, another storage unit for ingredients, and a small freezer for cold storage.

It currently has hot dogs, which are topped with mayo, pineapple, sprinkles, and coconut flakes.
The King of Town
Are there any other scorch marks in Broadcasting?
Tsumugi Shirogane
I'll present my knife and all of my costumes.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:21 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Are there any other scorch marks in Broadcasting?
Only around and under Pohatu's incinerated body.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:23 PM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: I'll present my knife and all of my costumes.
You present your knife. It has dried blood on the blade, but is otherwise normal.

You present your corn outfit, your dark souls 2 outfit, your Hillary Clinton outfit, your lamppost outfit, and your raccoon mask. Nothing seems out of place with any of them.
Lasagna Cat
Present my fake knife. Prove it's not a real knife, and that it's not warm or covered in blood or recently washed

For transparency's sake, do the same thing with my real knife. I took it from the staff kitchen on N1 and held onto it in case a chance arose, guess that opportunity's gone now.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:32 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Present my fake knife. Prove it's not a real knife, and that it's not warm or covered in blood or recently washed

For transparency's sake, do the same thing with my real knife. I took it from the staff kitchen on N1 and held onto it in case a chance arose, guess that opportunity's gone now.
You present both your fake knife and your real knife. They're clean as a whistle!
The King of Town
Did we ever check Annie's possessions?
Also, as much as I hate to waste this food, search all those potluck dishes thoroughly for anything amiss!
Makoto Ohno
Going out on a limb since we can't seem to find the tree itself in this forest, but are there any particularly jagged pieces of shrapnel in the Kitchen Set from the oven explosion? If I try and tear into a corpse with one (Sheamus, I guess? Not a throat, though), do I tear flesh well?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:41 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Did we ever check Annie's possessions?
Also, as much as I hate to waste this food, search all those potluck dishes thoroughly for anything amiss!
You check Annie's possessions. She has some marijuana, a pair of protective gloves and facemask, (not worn), and a largely empty bottle of alcohol.

You search your way through the potluck dishes. Nothing is strange or out of place in said dishes, they're all just delicious food brought here to be eaten.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:48 PM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Going out on a limb since we can't seem to find the tree itself in this forest, but are there any particularly jagged pieces of shrapnel in the Kitchen Set from the oven explosion? If I try and tear into a corpse with one (Sheamus, I guess? Not a throat, though), do I tear flesh well?
There's some shrapnel in the kitchen set.

You can tear flesh with it, and it comes out similar, but the pieces are very unwieldy to use.