DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

The King of Town
Annie's gloves aren't heat resistant are they?

Desperately search broadcasting, the whole second floor hallway, screening, the recording booth, equipment and prop storage, and costume and makeup for any knives, murder weapons, blood, and stuff that's outta place in general.

Oh, and go through Pizza's stuff, if we haven't already.

And check out that basement, for broken glass or whatever.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 6:54 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Annie's gloves aren't heat resistant are they?

Desperately search broadcasting, the whole second floor hallway, screening, the recording booth, equipment and prop storage, and costume and makeup for any knives, murder weapons, blood, and stuff that's outta place in general.

Oh, and go through Pizza's stuff, if we haven't already.

And check out that basement, for broken glass or whatever.
It seems like they could resist high temperatures for a short time, but not a long period.

You've already covered most of those rooms. Besides what you previously discovered, several items are missing from equipment and prop storage. Other than that, nothing else is newly out of place.

Pizza has a couple pizzas. Nothing else.

You check the basement. The main door to the Freezer (from Food Storage) is frozen shut.
Solus zos Galvus
Cover a knife in Annie's alcohol and ignite it, then stab my roast pig. Does the alcohol burn off fast enough that it doesn't leave residue behind?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 7:09 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Cover a knife in Annie's alcohol and ignite it, then stab my roast pig. Does the alcohol burn off fast enough that it doesn't leave residue behind?
Nope. Regardless of physical quantity of alcohol, this leaves an obvious alcohol smell that was not present.
Luthier
There were quite a few individuals in the Staff Kitchen, from what I've gathered, so I'll take a look there. Perhaps something is quite obviously disturbed amongst the cooking utensils?

The Laundry Room and Rec Room also pique my interest if we are sifting through the rightmost building.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 7:26 PM)Luthier Wrote: There were quite a few individuals in the Staff Kitchen, from what I've gathered, so I'll take a look there. Perhaps something is quite obviously disturbed amongst the cooking utensils?

The Laundry Room and Rec Room also pique my interest if we are sifting through the rightmost building.
You look through the Staff Kitchen, seeing if anything is out of place. Besides just the items and stuff used for cooking, you notice a few splatters of blood inside the microwave. Strange.

The Laundry Room has nothing special. The Rec Room is missing a lot of darts, but is otherwise normal.
The King of Town
Is there anything else in the microwave? Like, marks from somebody microwaving something metal?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 7:38 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Is there anything else in the microwave? Like, marks from somebody microwaving something metal?
The microwave seems otherwise untouched beyond the blood splatters.
Draku
Let's say I wanted to make it back to the Breakroom from the Dining Room in the least time possible.

I take a shopping cart from the Store Set just for simulation's sake. Which pathing do I take?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 7:43 PM)Draku Wrote: Let's say I wanted to make it back to the Breakroom from the Dining Room in the least time possible.

I take a shopping cart from the Store Set just for simulation's sake. Which pathing do I take?
You would go from the dining room directly across the outside to the breakroom. Simple enough.

If going to the Store Set, you go through the Competition Kitchen to it, then backtrack.
Solus zos Galvus
Do the microwave splashes resemble the ones on Annie?
Solus zos Galvus
Also I'd like to replicate my livestock-stabbing investigation but heat the knife first. Does THAT wound splash blood on me akin to Annie?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 7:54 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Do the microwave splashes resemble the ones on Annie?
They do not. They cover various spots in the microwave, including on the inside of the door, but are all tiny splats. The splotches on Annie are generally larger.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 7:57 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Also I'd like to replicate my livestock-stabbing investigation but heat the knife first. Does THAT wound splash blood on me akin to Annie?
Doesn't really look like it. Heating the knife to the degree that burns means very little blood emerges.
Solus zos Galvus
As the conclusion to the various damaging tests I've conducted on Hurderer's chicken... I'd like to put it whole in a clean microwave and run it for a few minutes.

Behold, my grand finale. Now let's just see if it explodes or something.
Lasagna Cat
Present my BMX skateboard tricks video in case anything interesting happens in the background
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Nemesis
all I did was go to the basement, grab my shit for my updated hotdogs, go to the potluck, then go sit in the breakroom in hopes of catching passersby
I didn't really notice anything interesting in the breakroom aside from lasagna cat doing cool bmx tricks so I haven't bothered with a full account or anything which is probably a mistake but w/e
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:05 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: As the conclusion to the various damaging tests I've conducted on Hurderer's chicken... I'd like to put it whole in a clean microwave and run it for a few minutes.

Behold, my grand finale. Now let's just see if it explodes or something.
Oh dear god.

The results are... unpleasant, let's say. And very messy.

"I'm not cleaning that."

(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:09 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Present my BMX skateboard tricks video in case anything interesting happens in the background
You present your BMX tricks video where you skateboard through the dorms. All you really see is Nemechef trying and failing to get you to eat hot dogs.
Solus zos Galvus
Well it was worth a shot, wasn't it?
The King of Town
Is there anything actually in the food lab oven still?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:21 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Is there anything actually in the food lab oven still?
Nope, it's empty.