DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Draku
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:25 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2022 at 4:23 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Are there any oven gloves missing from the kitchens?
No, all oven gloves appear to be present and accounted for.
Do they appear disturbed in any way? Any interesting markings on any of them?

What other sources of heat-resistant gloves are there? I would like to check those as well.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
The King of Town
Anything in any of the kitchen ovens, working or otherwise?
There's a lot of kitchens in this darn place, it's almost like we're supposed to be doing a cooking show or something!
Draku
i present all of my gloves and knives and also burned hands

that is to say, i present the knife that fell on me in the bar
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:22 PM)Draku Wrote: Do they appear disturbed in any way? Any interesting markings on any of them?

What other sources of heat-resistant gloves are there? I would like to check those as well.
You investigate the oven mitts. They don't appear disturbed beyond normal use, or to have any markings beyond normal use.

The Garage has gloves for purposes of working with the trucks. There's also gloves in Equipment, for hot set gear, and Costuming, for when it becomes costume relevant.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:23 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Anything in any of the kitchen ovens, working or otherwise?
There's a lot of kitchens in this darn place, it's almost like we're supposed to be doing a cooking show or something!
You look through all the ovens.
-Food Laboratory, Staff Kitchen, and Cafeteria ovens all show signs of use and smells of food.
-Kitchen Set oven no longer exits.
-Competition Kitchen oven is completely still.
-Burned Room oven is undisturbed from prior investigation.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:27 PM)Draku Wrote: i present all of my gloves and knives

that is to say, i present the knife that fell on me in the bar
You present the knife in your shoulder. You pull it out. You scream a bit.

It's definitely bloody, that's for sure. Otherwise it's just a knife.
Draku
(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:31 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: The Garage has gloves for purposes of working with the trucks. There's also gloves in Equipment, for hot set gear, and Costuming, for when it becomes costume relevant.
i check those sources of gloves for disturbances and bizarre remnants/markings
Rubber Duck
[Image: PizzaSmellBlood.png]
Solus zos Galvus
For the sake of sating my curiosity, I heat a knife up to red-hot temperatures and thrust it into Pohatu's leg, then pull it out.

Is the knife cool to the touch now? Compared to my own knife, is it warped from the heat?
Draku
i think this might've been checked already but i boil water stick a knife tip in it and stab a pincushion man, does the water residue stay

what're the blowtorch type sources and are they disturbed
The King of Town
Anything interesting in the Cargo Lift related to our knife, weapon, heat source situation? What about the Security Room?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:36 PM)Draku Wrote: i check those sources of gloves for disturbances and bizarre remnants/markings
Nothing beyond normal usage, though one pair is missing outright from costuming.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:40 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: PizzaSmellBlood.png]
Seems like it's coming from the general area of Pizza's throat. Annie doesn't have any exceptional blood smell.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:43 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: For the sake of sating my curiosity, I heat a knife up to red-hot temperatures and thrust it into Pohatu's leg, then pull it out.

Is the knife cool to the touch now? Compared to my own knife, is it warped from the heat?
The knife is not cool to the touch just from stabbing, there's still heat.

It's not really warped, either, but there's some heat marks on the blade. Discolorations and all that.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:43 PM)Draku Wrote: i think this might've been checked already but i boil water stick a knife tip in it and stab a pincushion man, does the water residue stay

what're the blowtorch type sources and are they disturbed
Nope, water residue does not last the way oil or alcohol does.

Blowtorches directly can be found in the Garage, in Equipment, and in the Competition Kitchen. None of them are disturbed.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:46 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Anything interesting in the Cargo Lift related to our knife, weapon, heat source situation? What about the Security Room?
No knives, weapons, or heat sources stand out in either.
The King of Town
Could a fishing hook cause Annie's mysterious wound?
Solus zos Galvus
Pry open Pizza's mouth and inspect his throat. Prop open the wound too if I must. Is there anything inside his throat still?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:58 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Could a fishing hook cause Annie's mysterious wound?
No, it's far too thin to create the same effects.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 8:58 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Pry open Pizza's mouth and inspect his throat. Prop open the wound too if I must. Is there anything inside his throat still?
There is not.
Draku
I show Pizza's corpse a picture of Turb's mom.
pizza
hideous
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 9:12 PM)Draku Wrote: I show Pizza's corpse a picture of Turb's mom.
Pizza's stomach is empty. No weapons.
Draku
@Goose present your knives
The King of Town
I taste Pizza's fatal injury!
And Annie's, for fairness of course.
Lita
Is there any sort of residue or discoloration around Pizza's wound that might be foodborne?