DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Tsumugi Shirogane
You know what, I'll join King of Town. Bring on the poisoned food!
Rubber Duck
[Image: Squid.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 11:09 PM)The King of Town Wrote: I'll taste test every food at the potluck to see if it makes me suddenly crave lobster!
I swear, this is a real investigative matter!
(Feb 18, 2022 at 11:11 PM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: You know what, I'll join King of Town. Bring on the poisoned food!
You taste your way through the entire potluck. It's a goddamn fantastic potluck!

Mostly, it's just eating food. The only notable thing happens when you get to the stuffed peppers - Tsumugi takes the stuffed pepper with curry whip filling, starts choking, and collapses. Solus punches her in the gut, causing her to spit it up and avoid death by poison.

He then punches King of Town in the gut, just to be safe.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 11:13 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: Squid.png]
You check the squid tank. It's very tiny, has a few squid, and is utterly unremarkable.
Solus zos Galvus
I prepare some Garlean Roast Potatoes in front of the crowd and snap my fingers midway through cooking. Hopefully this satisfies the King of Town.

I will then proceed to eat my potatoes right in front of him.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 11:24 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: I prepare some Garlean Roast Potatoes in front of the crowd and snap my fingers midway through cooking. Hopefully this satisfies the King of Town.

I will then proceed to eat my potatoes right in front of him.
You prepare some potatoes and snap your fingers. A spotlight suddenly shines down upon you.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 10:58 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Does my discerning palette taste anything different in the black water?
Also, filter the water through a mesh into a bucket or something so we can see if there's anything in it, or the tank itself. Water's gotta be changed anyway, this is a humane cooking show!
You drain the tank. It doesn't seem like there's anything out of the ordinary in it.
The King of Town
Erm, can we source where Annie would've gotten her current possessions?
The King of Town
Also, did we search all the potential normal knife locations for one that's warped and or bent?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 18, 2022 at 11:48 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Erm, can we source where Annie would've gotten her current possessions?
You do. A quick look says that she would have gotten her outfit stuff from costuming, her weed from the Greenhouse, and her booze from the bar.

(Feb 18, 2022 at 11:50 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Also, did we search all the potential normal knife locations for one that's warped and or bent?
No warped or bent knives here, brotherdudejack.
Diona
Heres my account, do with it what you wish.

I woke up and begun my chicken quest, which is a quest to feed my beloved chicken.

The food is in the Food Storage so there i head, passing by the Rubber Duck.

It is dark and the grain hard to find but luckily Gordon and Tsumugi come down and turn the dang lights on allowing me to complete my quest.

With my chicken fed i triumphantly show it to Saul Goodman on my way out.

I popped by the Infirmary to ensure optimal chicken health before heading over to the Bar to do my usual routine.

I was there for quite a while before Tatsu showed up and i served him a drink. He kept one arm behind his back but im not murdered so that's fine.

Then the Draku situation. happens. im sure thats been well documented already but i can confirm i witnessed it.

Tatsu left after that and i waited a bit before leaving myself.
Luthier
Hmm. If you still think my friend and I had some relevancy to these blasted murders... well, why don't I make a pastry for Ms. Shirogane and see if she's tempted to have a bite? No darts, of course. Then I'd like to demand that she boil one of those lobsters in the tank regardless of her feelings on the matter.

[Image: wbQvTe8.png]

That should clear things up.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Yeah, I'll eat the food, that's fine.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:10 AM)Luthier Wrote: Hmm. If you still think my friend and I had some relevancy to these blasted murders... well, why don't I make a pastry for Ms. Shirogane and see if she's tempted to have a bite? No darts, of course. Then I'd like to demand that she boil one of those lobsters in the tank regardless of her feelings on the matter.
You make a large shortbread cookie and leave it on the counter in eyeshot of Tsumugi.

She vibrates for a second and then pounces on it, devouring the entire thing.

You then tell her to boil a lobster. She tells you to fuck off.
The King of Town
Are there any other chemicals in the food lab that might've been used at some point?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:16 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Are there any other chemicals in the food lab that might've been used at some point?
You look at the other chemicals in the food lab. A few of them show signs of use.

Mostly it's just flavor additives, as well as the empty bottle of baking soda.
Lasagna Cat
I check equipment for any traces of blood/boiled water/objects being heated up/anything else suspicious

For proof's sake, I grab a confetti cannon, sound system, speaker, lights, prop knife, prop gun and fake cake from equipment and then go into recording and record myself saying "It is now Lasagna Time" and track how long it takes.
Lasagna Cat
Fwiw I also submit to a full body and inventory check if it helps
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
The King of Town
Gonna be the one to look over the cat and Kaga for any sort of murder weapon, or heating element.
Draku
Let's get those Lasagna Cat and Kaga body/inventory checks going
Draku
I also check the burned corpse next to King Radical's body. Do its toes/toenails look funky? (also where is king radical's body.)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]