DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:23 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: I check equipment for any traces of blood/boiled water/objects being heated up/anything else suspicious

For proof's sake, I grab a confetti cannon, sound system, speaker, lights, prop knife, prop gun and fake cake from equipment and then go into recording and record myself saying "It is now Lasagna Time" and track how long it takes.
You look through equipment for all this, and find none of it.

It takes some time. You aren't able to get an exact number.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:24 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Fwiw I also submit to a full body and inventory check if it helps
You have nothing significant about your body.

Your inventory contains a prop gun, a prop knife, a real knife, a lasagna, and some metal plates.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:28 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Gonna be the one to look over the cat and Kaga for any sort of murder weapon, or heating element.
Kaga doesn't have anything on him. His body is not significant either.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:29 AM)Draku Wrote: I also check the burned corpse next to King Radical's body. Do its toes/toenails look funky? (also where is king radical's body.)
The burned corpse has normal toes.

Radical's body is lying out in the middle of the space between the two buildings.
Draku
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:31 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:29 AM)Draku Wrote: I also check the burned corpse next to King Radical's body. Do its toes/toenails look funky? (also where is king radical's body.)
The burned corpse has normal toes.

Radical's body is lying out in the middle of the space between the two buildings.
does this mean that it's burned EXCEPT for the toes?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Luthier
Does the Staff Kitchen's microwave smell of any particular substance?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:31 AM)Draku Wrote: does this mean that it's burned EXCEPT for the toes?
No, as in, the toes are normal relative to the rest of the body. They are also burned, but nothing is special about them except for the burning.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:32 AM)Luthier Wrote: Does the Staff Kitchen's microwave smell of any particular substance?
Blood. Pretty strongly.
Lasagna Cat
Well, I guess my SPECIAL ROLE has to come in handy at some point.

I taste the sugary corpse next to King Radical.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:35 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Well, I guess my SPECIAL ROLE has to come in handy at some point.

I taste the sugary corpse next to King Radical.
Tastes like sugar, with a bit of a glaze.
Draku
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:34 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:32 AM)Luthier Wrote: Does the Staff Kitchen's microwave smell of any particular substance?
Blood. Pretty strongly.
as in identically to the strong blood smell on pizza?

is there another microwave?
Lasagna Cat
I also, uh, lick the microwave blood. Not expecting this to work.
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:38 AM)Draku Wrote: as in identically to the strong blood smell on pizza?

is there another microwave?
Very much the same smell.

The Cafeteria and Competition Kitchen have microwaves. The Food Laboratory, being a paragon of science, uses more advanced methods.

The Kitchen Set did have a microwave. Then King Radical happened.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 12:40 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: I also, uh, lick the microwave blood. Not expecting this to work.
Tastes like blood.
The King of Town
How hard is it to hide a living lobster on your person? Not that that's really easy to test...
Lasagna Cat
I go to the potluck and take a bite of this "poisoned" pepper
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:04 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: I go to the potluck and take a bite of this "poisoned" pepper
Luckily, Tsumugi left enough for someone else. You taste it.

Tastes like poison. You spit it out.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:02 AM)The King of Town Wrote: How hard is it to hide a living lobster on your person? Not that that's really easy to test...
Depends on how cooperative the lobster is.
The King of Town
(Feb 18, 2022 at 5:48 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Depends on how cooperative the lobster is.
Well, I'll use all my magical staff powers, psychic powers, and other powers to test this theory, with the lobster that we're pretty sure is the murder weapon (the one with a damaged shell).
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:08 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Well, I'll use all my magical staff powers, psychic powers, and other powers to test this theory, with the lobster that we're pretty sure is the murder weapon (the one with a damaged shell).
You grab the lobster and carry it in your clothes.

It's reasonably transportable, though it does snip you several times.
Draku
just to be double sure
check lasagna cat and kaga's bodies for snip marks
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:12 AM)Draku Wrote: just to be double sure
check lasagna cat and kaga's bodies for snip marks
No snips be upon them.
The King of Town
I'll show off my snips, emphasis on finding snips that are older than the ones I just got.
Draku
i bodycheck tatsu for stuff and snips

also rubber duck and tsumugi for snips