DAY 3 - Violent Demise, Italian Style

Draku
i check behind the various books in the library for hidden items
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
The King of Town
We've been messing with the bodies a lot, but which way are they 'facing', if they were standing up when they were attacked?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 1:58 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Microwave a ceramic knife. Does it heat up without breaking?
You microwave a ceramic knife. You can get it to heat up without breaking, but the handle is uncomfortably hot.

Ceramic knives can be found in the Competition Kitchen.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:01 AM)Luthier Wrote: Is there anything disturbed in the Library? Odd scents of any kind?
No, beyond a few books.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:02 AM)Draku Wrote: i check behind the various books in the library for hidden items
You look around the books in the library.

You do find an odd note taped to the wall behind one book. You look at it and realize it's clearly a Lore Item, so you put it back to revisit when you have more time.

You also find a tuning fork in a small hollow carved into one book. Weird.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:02 AM)The King of Town Wrote: We've been messing with the bodies a lot, but which way are they 'facing', if they were standing up when they were attacked?
Assuming the victims died in one hit and did not move, Annie was facing up the stairs and Pizza was facing towards the south exit of Broadcasting.
Solus zos Galvus
Feel free to answer this after the night concludes, I doubt it is relevant.

But... Are there any books in the library that contain info on this so-called "OCGA"? I'm curious, having never heard of such a group before.
Draku
investigate the tuning fork
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Solus zos Galvus
Also, are any ceramic knives missing from the competition kitchen?
Nemesis
Did the ceramic knife leave any marks or stench in the microwave?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:06 AM)Draku Wrote: investigate the tuning fork
It's a tuning fork. That's about it.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:06 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Also, are any ceramic knives missing from the competition kitchen?
Doesn't seem to be.

(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:07 AM)The Nemechef Wrote: Did the ceramic knife leave any marks or stench in the microwave?
Nice and clean. No muss, no fuss.
The King of Town
Does the tuning fork do anything interesting when struck? Other than make a tune, of course.
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:13 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Does the tuning fork do anything interesting when struck? Other than make a tune, of course.
Doesn't look like it.
Goose
(Feb 18, 2022 at 1:57 AM)Guy Fieri Wrote: JUST as he has be on the edge his knife sharp and ready to slice , I pull my OWN KNIFE
honk
Guy Fieri
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:27 AM)Goose Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2022 at 1:57 AM)Guy Fieri Wrote: JUST as he has be on the edge his knife sharp and ready to slice , I pull my OWN KNIFE
honk

I show off my knife off to the yard bird / consent to whatever knife check
[Image: tumblr_p6hpcmMGRH1rypm6mo1_1280.jpg]
Goose
(Feb 17, 2022 at 3:56 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: As I passed through the second floor, I came upon Pizza's place of death, burnt to a crisp in the Recording Room.
honk
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:30 AM)Guy Fieri Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:27 AM)Goose Wrote:
honk

I show off my knife off to the yard bird / consent to whatever knife check
You show off your clean and untouched knife.
Nemesis
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:30 AM)Goose Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2022 at 3:56 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: As I passed through the second floor, I came upon Pizza's place of death, burnt to a crisp in the Recording Room.
honk

Honk once if yes, twice if no
Did you see the body?

Do you think Hannibal did it?
Goose
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:33 AM)The Nemechef Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:30 AM)Goose Wrote:
honk

Honk once if yes, twice if no
Did you see the body?

Do you think Hannibal did it?
honk honk

honk
Solus zos Galvus
Do Pizza's hands smell like lobster?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:36 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Do Pizza's hands smell like lobster?
No.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Body check on Hannibal, with his permission
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 19, 2022 at 2:44 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Body check on Hannibal, with his permission
He has a couple books. That's it. No snips.