Gordon Ramsay
"Another goddamn bloody murder. Well, fine. Fine, we'll deal with this one too. Utilities are on, so I'm happy about that!

Anyhow. Woke up, Draku and Solus were fucking around in the Breakroom, and Tsumugi was there to help me. We went over to the Utilities, she told you about that. Got 'em back on, thank fuck. After that, I met with Luthier and he asked me to take a walkie-talkie so we could chat later. Didn't see a reason why not, so I took it.

I went outside after that, and looked around the building. With everything people are uncovering, I wanted to see if I could find another of the OCGA's secrets. Nothing stood out at the moment, but I did run into Diona while I was out there. Weird girl.

After that, I went back to the Offices for a bit, trying to find the floor plans. Someone beat me to it, though at least I know who now. Not that it sounds like it would have done me much good. I bloody well knew there was more to the basement. This was supposed to be the OCGA's most cutting edge facility! Of course this can't be all there was!

Luthier called, and told me he wanted to chat. Well, I'm down as long as I'm here. Went into my office, let him in, and we talked for a while - though we heard a roaring and a screaming from the Offices pretty damn early. Probably Nemechef getting roasted. By whatever the fuck.

Once Luthier left, I went to the Competition Kitchen and tried making a small soup. You can try it if you want, it'll taste the same as the risotto. Which is the clear issue with this line of cooking... that can't have been ALL they intended for it, surely..."
Immortal Tatsu
Are there any ashes in the cargo lift? Any remnants or something burnt?

Let's check the Kitchen Set, Comp Kitchen, and Store Set for missing bottles of cooking oil if we can take stock.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 7:53 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Are there any ashes in the cargo lift? Any remnants or something burnt?

Let's check the Kitchen Set, Comp Kitchen, and Store Set for missing bottles of cooking oil if we can take stock.
Doesn't seem like there's anything actually burnt in here.

You look through the three listed places. You find that one of the few surviving bottles of oil from the Kitchen Set has been looted.
Rubber Duck
[Image: CookingKGDay4-1.png]

[Image: CookingKGDay4-2.png]

[Image: CookingKGDay4-3.png]
Takeshi Kaga
[TAKESHI KAGA THROUGH TIRED INTERPRETER]

As my Iron Chefs are unable to cook, I am bereaved. Leaving with my whip, I see Hannibal in the bar. He offers me a drink and I say no to that [INAUDIBLE] eating [INAUDIBLE]

I then head over the skybridge, downstairs via exterior stairs, pass through dining room then kitchen set, and notice Finweather's body has been skinned. Just another day in Kitchen Stadium. I proceed to food storage, notice Tatsu standing by Utilities. Fancy cling wrap get.

It is then that I am struck by inspiration, and head to costuming. I see Tsumugi rummaging through costumes before she finds a cow costume. I reveal my theme ingredient to be INSTANT NOODLES, so I wear a cup noodle costume, then I go to the food lab and wrap myself in cling wrap. Lita leaves the burned room while I do this, then I obtain my lobster friend from the animal pen, then head to the security room as Lasagna cat leaves it. As we are not near the stairs, I choose to spare his life. We will meet again. Don't know where, don't know when...

Then, I become a coms camp cup noodles, I see the following things in order at various unspecified times, next time I will bring a clock with me to make Gordon's life harder:
-Tsumugi in food storage, moves offscreen after looking at camera.
-Draku and Solus are knocked out while Angie drags Draku out of my vision.
-Hannibal enters Equipment, starts rummaging through stuff
-Angie returns, starts to drag Solus off.
-Someone enters the Garage. My vision is blocked by one of the parked food trucks so I can't see exactly who, but I can see part of the open door.
-Makoto enters the Awards Gallery, begins planning Mario Awards XVI. At one point, Diona and Rubber Duck pass by with Diona dragging a food cart. They head upstairs.
-The Goose heads downstairs, off-camera.

After all of that I decide its time to retire for the night, I head to exterior stairs where I spot lasagna cat and for the 4th and intended to be final time, I kick him down the stairs in a fatal manner. He explodes into splinters and dust. A very unusual rolepower, I'll admit. It is to my surprise that Gordon did not report this murder today. I truly do confess that I killed that Lasagna Cat dead.

[THE INTERPRETER SIGHS AND FACEPALMS]
[Image: apple.gif]
Solus zos Galvus
Is the food cart considered Diona's possession now or may I examine it?
Gregg Wallace
[Image: w7MT4Wc.png]

Someone has turned up the heat in this Kitchen Getaway, what with a strange assortment of events and books taunting me as I try to survive in this faraway set. I've got to keep my wits about me if I want to make it out of here alive. Coming up...

[Image: YgZxAOp.png]

"Phwoar! Out of the frying pan and into the... dragon!!"

I'm Gregg Wallace, and I've been busy working hard to impress world-famous chef Gordon Ramsay and celebrity taste tester Angie Yonaga, and getting to know all kinds of people from around the world. What did I get up to in this secluded canyon kitchen?

After my daily ShowMeFit workout in the Gym, in which I was able to pump my way through the odd noises coming from that pesky beehive, I thought it time to catch up with my good mate Dr Hannibal at the bar. There's a time and a place for evening drinks, and that time was now!

[Image: rGH9D70.png]

"...and I find that kind of meat to be exceptional when cooked right, especially when the juicy skin is left on..."

I'm then once again introduced to Lita, working tirelessly both off and on the clock. We play a troubling game of pool - troubling, of course, because I lost. Head in hands, I then enter a place very familiar to me - the STAFF KITCHEN. It's time for pudding.

[Image: DBHIcPI.png]

"Magnificent!"

I'm once again joined by the lovely Makoto-

[Image: f7RnG7E.png]

Spoiler:

After that eventful cook-off, I decide it's time to think about my future here. This old greengrocer might not be around for as long as I agreed with my agent. So, I get to the Lift. Of course, it wouldn't be a Kitchen Getaway without a twist, and here it was; a flaming, dragon-like beast bursts out of the lift and blunders over to that Competition Kitchen... what kind of kitchen is this? Troubled, I then go to the Recording Booth and make this message for my fans...

Music:

[Image: 7a7jdOP.png]

"Good evening everyone, friends and viewers. What a week it's been. I've injured myself, faced death more times than any man deserves. Worked out. Showered. Cooked. And now, it's late in the night, and I'm in a recording booth, just like the ones I remember from the MasterChef set. Now, I've got some big news for all of you. As you all know I've been working hard every day for this new series of Kitchen Getaways, and during my stay here I've learned of some important information. Some of it is fantastic... but some of it is very troubling, I'm afraid."

"I don't know how much I can say to you dear viewers, or if this message will even make it out of the canyon I find myself in, but I've found out about one of the most prestigious cooking groups I've ever seen. I've tasted and tested a lot of talent in my time, but nothing like this. I don't know how to convey how honoured I am just to be in the presence of such a powerful set of people, or at least, their remains. There's a certain spirituality here that I can't get enough of."

"I've also found out that these people were once interested in recruiting me. This has blown me away. I know, deep down, that I will do anything to meet with these people in some way, and convince them to give me another chance. I'm a changed man, and you can be too."

"Whether this magical group is still out there, active in the world, or not, I've made a big choice. I will be remaining. I belong here, purveyor of pudding that I am. What I can do... they need it. The world needs it, my friends. Come what may, I will use my talents for good. As for you fine folk, you can always get better, like I did. I can help you, even from here. Go to https://showme.fit to find out more. Please. It might be your only chance to see me again."

"That's the end of that, heh. I miss my family, but I've found a new one here. I will live on, in your cakes and puddings, and you will think of me when you taste the sugar in your soul. You have a great day."

[Image: L5ypuYa.png]

"Until next time, chefs. I'll see you next week on..."

[Image: xztBq57.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 9:55 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Is the food cart considered Diona's possession now or may I examine it?
Since the food cart is just sitting freely in the Pool, you can examine it.

It's full of heavily modified hot dogs. Besides stuff for preparing hot dogs and the various additional aspects, the only other thing inside is some dish soap and sponges.
Immortal Tatsu
Check the Dining Set for anything out of the ordinary.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 4:38 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Check the Dining Set for anything out of the ordinary.
Nothing strange here.
Luthier
[a long piece of paper is slid out from underneath Luthier's chef hat]

Quote:Wake up
Breakroom passing to Set Building
Go for Gordon's office but meet up with him on the way. Give walkie-talkie.
Infirmary. Grab sleeping pills.
Costuming. Tatsu is there.
Equipment. Walkie talkie batteries.
Back to Costuming briefly. Tatsu goes downstairs.
Store Set. Pass by Guy Fieri.
Competition Kitchen. Cooking begins. Diona enters midway, but as I am concentrating, I only notice that she leaves out the north exit. Saul Goodman (a prospective new lawyer for me, I have noted) also passes through.
Cooking finishes up, still in the Comp Kitchen. Lasagna Cat enters. A nostalgic sight, cats.
As I pass through the Kitchen Set I acknowledge that Sheamus has been skinned.
Basement. Tatsu is guarding the door. At this point my host intervenes and explains that he only desires to intercept the waterfowl, and slides our sleeping pill crepe underneath the door.
As I depart, the host requests to meet with Gordon via the walkie talkie.
Offices. The Nemechef is still alive and handing out hot dogs. I decline and pilot to Gordon's office, where we sit down.
I believe at this point the murder takes place. There is roaring and screaming coming from outside. All three of us mutually ignore it

(The ink abruptly changes color here. The writing seems more lucid.)
...There's something curious about what Gordon and Luthier discussed. It was mostly the OCGA and what they were using this place for - what's the deal with keeping parts of it intact and obscuring the rest? They kept documents around talking about some sort of "Crimson Eye," it seems like... "real ghost pepper is ectoplasmic," Gordon tells us. I'm an orphan, but no street mouse, so I've got no idea how deep this goes. None of us do, or else we wouldn't be here right now, I'm sure.
How I'm even alive's a bigger deal, same with old Luthy. Gordon mentioned something called Lazarin...?
...Well, it's not important. If that kind of thing exists, maybe the Ram Ranch cowboys are still out there, too. And that god damn giant rat.

leave offices. nemechef dead. burned to death and cart missing.
breakroom. draku (previous target) and solus taped to wall.
bed

~S
Luthier
Is this "sheet-covered lump" still in Recording? Pray tell, what is underneath it if so?

It'd be best to investigate the entire room while I'm at it.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 6:54 PM)Luthier Wrote: Is this "sheet-covered lump" still in Recording? Pray tell, what is underneath it if so?

It'd be best to investigate the entire room while I'm at it.
You look in Recording. The sheet-covered lump is not there.

You look around the entire room. Besides the camera footage that was investigated, nothing is exceptional about it.
Makoto Ohno
(Mar 1, 2022 at 4:40 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote:
(Mar 1, 2022 at 4:38 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Check the Dining Set for anything out of the ordinary.
Nothing strange here.

I know we checked the Dining Room in general, but, just to be clear, is Lasagna Cat's cart, the one he wheeled the cake with him inside it on, still in the Dining Room, untouched?

As a matter of fact, let's look at the shopping carts in the Store Set, too, to see if any appear to be missing that weren't previously, or if any have scorch marks or unusual odors.

Either our flaming dragon wore Sheamus' skin themselves, or the dragon was something with his skin draped over it, is what we're thinking, yeah? If it's the latter, whoever made it needed a way to get it around, a cart of some sort, and if Nemechef's food cart didn't provide that, maybe a shopping cart did. If not these, maybe someone else has an idea of something else to check.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 7:18 PM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: I know we checked the Dining Room in general, but, just to be clear, is Lasagna Cat's cart, the one he wheeled the cake with him inside it on, still in the Dining Room, untouched?

As a matter of fact, let's look at the shopping carts in the Store Set, too, to see if any appear to be missing that weren't previously, or if any have scorch marks or unusual odors.

Either our flaming dragon wore Sheamus' skin themselves, or the dragon was something with his skin draped over it, is what we're thinking, yeah? If it's the latter, whoever made it needed a way to get it around, a cart of some sort, and if Nemechef's food cart didn't provide that, maybe a shopping cart did. If not these, maybe someone else has an idea of something else to check.
You look through the Dining Set, and Lasagna Cat's cart is still there. You also check the Store Set, and no carts are missing.
Solus zos Galvus
Check the Garage. Diona says she went there and I don't believe anyone else did. Is it true she found NOTHING else that could transport fish?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 7:53 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Check the Garage. Diona says she went there and I don't believe anyone else did. Is it true she found NOTHING else that could transport fish?
You take a look at the Garage.

You confirm that yes, there were only three parking spaces in the garage. One had the food cart, and the other two are food trucks, which can be entered but not started up without the keys.

You do, however, find a dragon mask lying in the back of one of those trucks.
Luthier
Investigate that mask, quickly!
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 8:13 PM)Luthier Wrote: Investigate that mask, quickly!
It's slightly melted at the back, as if exposed to close heat.

Additionally, it smells of cooking oil.
Draku
Investigate the exterior stairs
[Image: s2n7oi.png]