Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 8:25 PM)Draku Wrote: Investigate the exterior stairs
You investigate the exterior stairs. About halfway down, you find a decoy of Lasagna Cat, made of cloth and sawdust. A large hole is visible in its forehead.
Draku
If I throw a sheet over it does it look lump-y?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 8:26 PM)Draku Wrote: If I throw a sheet over it does it look lump-y?
You toss a white sheet over it. It looks like a sheet-covered lump.
Draku
(Mar 1, 2022 at 3:31 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote:
(Mar 1, 2022 at 9:55 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Is the food cart considered Diona's possession now or may I examine it?
Since the food cart is just sitting freely in the Pool, you can examine it.

It's full of heavily modified hot dogs. Besides stuff for preparing hot dogs and the various additional aspects, the only other thing inside is some dish soap and sponges.
I take one of the sponges, cover it in cooking oil, and set it on fire. I let it roast out and then compare the result to our bizarre charred lump, which I glue back together.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 8:33 PM)Draku Wrote: I take one of the sponges, cover it in cooking oil, and set it on fire. I let it roast out and then compare the result to our bizarre charred lump, which I glue back together.
The resulting burnt sponge is bigger and thicker than the lump.
Draku
Where can one obtain sponges on the map? Do any sources look disturbed?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 8:39 PM)Draku Wrote: Where can one obtain sponges on the map? Do any sources look disturbed?
Sponges can be found in three sizes.

Small sponges can be found in any of the kitchens. The burnt lump seems to be about this size.

Medium sponges can be found in the Cleaning Room. The ones in Nemechef's cart are this size.

Large sponges can be found in the Garage.

Several sponges have been taken from the Kitchens and the Cleaning Room. The Garage sponges are undisturbed.
Luthier
Are the sponges in the Kitchen Set and Competition Kitchen noticeably recently disturbed?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 8:51 PM)Luthier Wrote: Are the sponges in the Kitchen Set and Competition Kitchen noticeably recently disturbed?
You can't tell if the sponges in the Kitchen Set have been recently disturbed, due to that being a wreckage zone. Hard to tell what was damage.

Comparing to your memories of previous nights, no sponges have been removed from the Competition Kitchen.
Diona
Hey gordo could you show off my inventory to the class?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 9:03 PM)Diona Wrote: Hey gordo could you show off my inventory to the class?
You have:
-Two knives
-A chicken
-Grain for a chicken
-A bunch of medical equipment

That's it.
Draku
I would like to investigate the medical equipment, and take a closer look at the knives.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 9:08 PM)Draku Wrote: I would like to investigate the medical equipment, and take a closer look at the knives.
The medical equipment is your basic stuff. Rubbing alcohol, bandages, all the stuff you need to patch up a scrape.

The knives are a larger chef's knife and a smaller paring knife. There's nothing special about them.
Lasagna Cat
Check the Dining Room, Kitchen Set and Set Bathroom. Anything strange/noteworthy? Any signs of burns?

(Think we might've already checked the first, skimmed the thread and can't find it, maybe the second as well)
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Solus zos Galvus
Use the knives to skin Pohatu. Does it look like the cuts are the same?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 10:09 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Check the Dining Room, Kitchen Set and Set Bathroom. Anything strange/noteworthy? Any signs of burns?

(Think we might've already checked the first, skimmed the thread and can't find it, maybe the second as well)
Nothing in the Dining Room or the Set Bathroom. The Kitchen Set mostly just has Skinnedweather as a significant thing, though you notice that there is no trace of blood or mess around Skinnedweather.

(Mar 1, 2022 at 10:16 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Use the knives to skin Pohatu. Does it look like the cuts are the same?
Vaguely, yes, but it's nowhere near conclusive enough to say it was these knives in particular. There's many knives in the kitchens.

Also, you left quite a mess.
Draku
i take a small sponge and try to soak up pohatu's remnant blood. does it look as clean as the kitchen set scene does?

also i investigate skinnedweather for traces of medical supply usage for cleanliness
Rubber Duck
[Image: BlogCamera.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 10:31 PM)Draku Wrote: i take a small sponge and try to soak up pohatu's remnant blood. does it look as clean as the kitchen set scene does?

also i investigate skinnedweather for traces of medical supply usage for cleanliness
You try to soak up the blood with a sponge. You can't get nearly enough of it, though in doing so you realize the floor below Skinnedweather is a little damp.

No medical supplies are visibly used.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 10:33 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: BlogCamera.png]
The blog is the following, from Gregg Wallace.

"Good evening everyone, friends and viewers. What a week it's been. I've injured myself, faced death more times than any man deserves. Worked out. Showered. Cooked. And now, it's late in the night, and I'm in a recording booth, just like the ones I remember from the MasterChef set. Now, I've got some big news for all of you. As you all know I've been working hard every day for this new series of Kitchen Getaways, and during my stay here I've learned of some important information. Some of it is fantastic... but some of it is very troubling, I'm afraid."

"I don't know how much I can say to you dear viewers, or if this message will even make it out of the canyon I find myself in, but I've found out about one of the most prestigious cooking groups I've ever seen. I've tasted and tested a lot of talent in my time, but nothing like this. I don't know how to convey how honoured I am just to be in the presence of such a powerful set of people, or at least, their remains. There's a certain spirituality here that I can't get enough of."

"I've also found out that these people were once interested in recruiting me. This has blown me away. I know, deep down, that I will do anything to meet with these people in some way, and convince them to give me another chance. I'm a changed man, and you can be too."

"Whether this magical group is still out there, active in the world, or not, I've made a big choice. I will be remaining. I belong here, purveyor of pudding that I am. What I can do... they need it. The world needs it, my friends. Come what may, I will use my talents for good. As for you fine folk, you can always get better, like I did. I can help you, even from here. Go to https://showme.fit/ to find out more. Please. It might be your only chance to see me again."

"That's the end of that, heh. I miss my family, but I've found a new one here. I will live on, in your cakes and puddings, and you will think of me when you taste the sugar in your soul. You have a great day."