Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 28, 2022 at 9:48 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Investigate the skin more. What shape is it in?
It's basically a large, flat piece, or at least as close as you can get to a large flat piece. It's clear that it was cut without regard or worry for being able to use it as a suit or something.
Solus zos Galvus
Is that book Tatsu brought up still lying on the roof? Does it open now? What manner of magic is keeping it shut?
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 28, 2022 at 10:08 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Is that book Tatsu brought up still lying on the roof? Does it open now? What manner of magic is keeping it shut?
You go up to the roof and look at the book. You try to open it.

It does not open. Upon further examination, this is because it is cake.
Lita
hello here is my very quick account

- wake up
- leave room, decide to make my own entertainment
- go to rec room and play pool with gregg wallace
- have fun playing then leave armed with pool cue
- cross upstairs through skybridge from rec room to burned room
- as i'm entering burned room i see someone else entering food labs (idk who)
- poke around in burned room for lore
- hannibal comes in and also tries to find lore but i threaten him and he leaves
- find lore (keys, id cards), leave through food lab passing kaga and library
- go to recording and turn on cameras, see sheet-covered lump
- leave recording and take cargo lift downstairs, cargo lift is charred for some reason?
- go to cleaning room to make mischief but goose is there and chases me away with a mop (also with a ko'd goodman who i guess the goose attacked first)
- pass draku and solus taped to the wall
- go to room and sleep
Mr. Hurderer Lecter
A brief summary of people i saw last night for those wondering:
I saw Draku and Solus in the Breakroom
Lasagna Cat in the Staff Kitchen
Nemechef taking a cart Upstairs
Tatsu in front of Utilities
Tsumigi entering the Kitchen Set
Lasagna Cat again in the Competition Kitchen
Makoto in the Awards Gallery
Lasagna Cat again halfway down the Stairs
Nemechef's newly charred corpse, draped in the Skin Suit, in the Offices
then Hannibal there too
Draku and Solus in the Breakroom still, taped up
Tsumugi Shirogane
Does...this mean no more hotdogs? I liked the one I had yesterday, actually...

Also, to address the rumors about me and Gordon, I realized a couple of years ago that I prefer girls, but I still like Gordon as a friend and I'll keep helping him when I can!

At the start of the night, I got out of bed and went into the breakroom to wait for Gordon. DRAKU and SOLUS were indeed there together, but I didn't have any need to bother them. GORDON showed up shortly after, and we went down to the basement together again. There's nothing really special to report this time - he turned the utilities back on and no one bothered us while we were here. Once he was done, I went back upstairs.

I passed through the kitchen and competition sets, and in the store set, I passed by TATSU as he was coming downstairs and went into the competition kitchen himself. I then went upstairs into costuming as GUY FIERI went downstairs as well, and used the costumes to become... TSUMOOGI.

I just wanted a funny name too,

I went back down and found the GOOSE in the store set, but I ignored him...for now, and went back to the competition kitchen to gather a few supplies to keep me company in the basement. I took some lasagna from LASAGNA CAT, which WAS pretty good, and then went back down to the basement, passing by HURDERER in the kitchen on the way.

TATSU was already down here bodyguarding utilities himself. Once we realized we both wanted to keep the utilities safe, we agreed to switch off, and he left upstairs. I started cooking to pass the time and waited for a while. I was alone for some time, but eventually saw HANNIBAL go in and out of the wine cellar, followed by AINSLEY going in the cellar himself. But shortly after he went in, I heard a scuffle in there, before my target waddled out.

It was...THE GOOSE.

Expecting him to be the culprit that keeps shutting off utilities, my goal was to knock him out immediately, and then tie him up somewhere upstairs. Unfortunately, the goose was too fast for me, and swiftly dodged my attack before shutting himself in utilities. I braced for the worse, but...for some reason, absolutely nothing happened. I was surprised, but thankful. Sorry I wasn't able to disable him myself, though.

With that done, I went back upstairs and back into the other building, seeing that SOLUS and DRAKU were out for the count and now taped to the wall. As any normal person would do in this situation, I ignored them and went to bed.
Diona
You would think i should've seen more tonight but alas i continue to be deceptively irrelevant.

Here's what i got,

Woke up to assist Rubber Duck in her shenanigans and was tasked with acquiring a food cart.

On the way i passed by Draku and Solus heading over to the staff building, saw Luthier cooking something in the Competition Kitchen and Goodman entered from the Kitchen set.

Once i entered the Garage i unfortunately realized that there is only one food cart on the map? This is a cooking show set and you couldn't even get more than one food cart? Gordon come on man no wonder this place went to hell.

I took a walk outside to clear my head and saw my old pal gordo staring at the building. Ah the man's lost it.

I went back inside and lookie here Nemechef is dead in the offices. Well he doesn't need that food cart anymore so i relieve him of it.

I bring my prize back to Rubber Duck in the Animal Pen and assist her with her. Aquatic freedom event?

I was with her till we finished and I headed over to the bar to do my job. The only person i see is Tastu who doesn't even sit down for a drink.

After that i see the chuckle twins taped to the wall on my way to bed.
Goose
(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:56 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: There are a few crumbs lying on the floor
(Feb 28, 2022 at 3:49 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: knocked out?
honk...
Guy Fieri
It's been a rough night in flavor town.

The Fast and Fieri had its moment in time, but for tonight I parked her to the side and took on a new role in this..... Nightmare Kitchen.

Waking up I head to the the Costume Room to dress the part. Detective Fieri was now here and I would be damned if the utilities went out again!

Heading towards the chaotic streets of the first floor, I pass by Tsumugi in the Store Set, but my eyes are fixed toward other things.
For instance, Kaga in the Kitchen set! I ask the him what he knows, but like a cheese pizza at a kids birthday party my results end up empty.

Like any good detective I park myself at the dining set and watch the lay of the land. Tatsu walks by... but all and all its a quiet night..

U N T I L!

A wild Roaring Creature BARGES though the competition kitchen! It has the head of a dragon, and the fire of a well spiced hot sauce! I'm shocked right out of my chair!

As I recover from my shock Ainsley walks by from the stairs and enters the kitchen set.
Then Hannibal comes in from the south and heads up the exterior stairs.
Lastly Rubber Duck comes in from the east and makes it's way to the kitchen set itself.

I hold my spot for a while longer, before this detective needed some sleep.
While I head to bed I see Draku and Solus unconscious and taped to the wall in the break-room , but that was mystery this detective left to fate to figure out...
Guy Fieri
Check the sponges in the cleaning room, are they the same type as the sponge like thing we found here?
If not check the garage for other heavy duty sponges they might have to see if that is a match instead.
[Image: tumblr_p6hpcmMGRH1rypm6mo1_1280.jpg]
Solus zos Galvus
Is Sheamus' skin cut cleanly or is it torn? What shape is it in in general beyond the basics?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 4:02 AM)Guy Fieri Wrote: Check the sponges in the cleaning room, are they the same type as the sponge like thing we found here?
If not check the garage for other heavy duty sponges they might have to see if that is a match instead.
You look at the sponge. It looks more like the sponges found in the various kitchens than the heavy-duty Cleaning Room sponges.

(Mar 1, 2022 at 4:20 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Is Sheamus' skin cut cleanly or is it torn? What shape is it in in general beyond the basics?
Sheamus's skin is relatively cleanly cut. Like, it's still messy, and the shape is jagged, ragged, and confusing, but it's probably the best you could do with cutting the skin off a dead body, y'know? Which is how it's one largely intact sheet.
Ainsley Harriott
I woke up with a purpose. A new view on my life. A new outlook, ready to become the best-

I got hit in the head by some robed masked dickhead. I'm literally still in bed what is wrong with you. They were asking about some OCGA whatever the fuck that is. Anyways I take a moment to recover, get up and leave seeing Draku and Solus just vibing. I don't have time for them though.

I have a mission, and the first part of the mission is to give my good friend Pizza a proper sendoff. I sprint to the Broadcasting room and thank whatever deity is up there, Pizza's body is still there. I collect my fallen comrade and carry him to to the Chapel. Angie's in here. Please don't fuck with me right now I'm busy. She just waves and lets me be, thank you. I open the casket and place Pizza's body in the casket. I say some words. I have a moment of silence. Then I must leave. I have a mission.

I head up to the bar, seeing Draku and Solus again still just vibing. I get to the bar, I need to mentally prepare. I drink for a while, Hannibal's there behind the bar. I take some time there and head to the Staff Kitchen. <<It's time.>>

I bake. And I bake. And I bake some more. I bake for what feels like ages. Makoto's there making something then leaves, I do not mind. I am busy. Alone. Focused. In my lane. Moisturized. It's done. My multitude of pizzas. They are complete. And now, so am I.

I DON MY PIZZAS. I AM COVERED IN PIZZAS. MY ENTIRE BODY. ALL YOU CAN SEE OF ME IS PIZZA. Except for my iconic smile, I mean c'mon. I head down to the wine cellar to stand my post and watch the utilities room entrance to make sure nothing breaks the entire building again. On my way there from the kitchen I see Fieri as I pass through the dining room, not sure what he's doing it's probably not important. I then see Finweather's body. Skinned. It's in the kitchen set. Okay. I go downstairs past tsumugi and into the wine cellar. I take my post.

After some time, I hear a honk. It's time. I ready myself. There's an intruder around us. I look around, then finally look down. There's a goose. It swings a mop at me and hits my head, staggering me. I get knocked out. It's okay though, I am still building in power. I will become Pizza.
Angie Yonaga
"Nyahahahahahaha! Angie's so glad that you all keep celebrating Atua! Motives are wonderful methods, are they not?

But tonight, Angie had to do art! She had a new concept! Corpse art is good, but there's only so much Angie can do with it. She's gotta branch out! So she woke up and went to the Chapel to pray to Atua for his approval. While she was communing, Ainsley came in and laid Pizza to rest inside a casket. How proper of him! Angie respects his devotion.

Anyhow, Ainsley left, and Angie knew when she was done that Atua had approved of her new plan for art!

So she went upstairs, by the stairs outside, and went to Equipment. Angie got some tape and a shovel, and then went back downstairs to the Staff Building. There, Angie proceeded to involve Draku and Solus in what she likes to call Involuntary Performance Art! You know that painting, the Creation of Adam? Angie replicated it with Solus and Draku on the wall! Wasn't it marvelous?

Anyhow, Angie did a couple other things after that, and then she went to bed. Nyahaha!"
Immortal Tatsu
Let's check Costuming for any missing dragons.

I also want to check the Cargo Lift and the Set Bathroom for any disposed costumes.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 4:54 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Let's check Costuming for any missing dragons.

I also want to check the Cargo Lift and the Set Bathroom for any disposed costumes.
You check Costuming. You find that there was a dragon mask, but it's gone now.

The Set Bathroom has nothing out of place. The Cargo Lift has no costuming, but it does have several scorch marks and an empty bottle.
Immortal Tatsu
That bottle smell like cooking oil?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 4:56 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: That bottle smell like cooking oil?
Not only does it smell like it, it's labeled. Cooking Oil!

A warning sign confirms it is highly flammable.
Solus zos Galvus
What do the scorch marks look like? Do they bear resemblance to any particular shape, as though something was burned?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 5:13 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: What do the scorch marks look like? Do they bear resemblance to any particular shape, as though something was burned?
They're scattered over the walls, as if something burst into flame in a small room.