Solus zos Galvus
Do any cloths in the sink look like they could have been used to clean up the skinning? Is the sink bloody?
Draku
tsumugi has approved an inventory check, lets see it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 10:47 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Do any cloths in the sink look like they could have been used to clean up the skinning? Is the sink bloody?
no blood or objects in the sink.

(Mar 1, 2022 at 10:59 PM)Draku Wrote: tsumugi has approved an inventory check, lets see it
tsumugi has costumes of a knight, a cow, corn, a Raccoon mask, and Hilary Clinton. She also has a knife, a portable cooker, and the key to the Greenhouse Controls.
Draku
i examine the cutting utensils in tsumugi and diona's inventories for traces of dampness
Lasagna Cat
Does the lump/sponge at the scene of the crime smell like blood in any way?

If possible, clean up Pohatu's blood with a sponge (and water) and burn it, does it create similar results?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 11:09 PM)Draku Wrote: i examine the cutting utensils in tsumugi and diona's inventories for traces of dampness
They are all dry.

(Mar 1, 2022 at 11:12 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Does the lump/sponge at the scene of the crime smell like blood in any way?

If possible, clean up Pohatu's blood with a sponge (and water) and burn it, does it creAte similar results?
It doesn't smell like blood at all.

You clean up the blood with a sponge and burn it. It doesn't seem to be like the lump, though it is closer to a direct copy than a dry sponge burning is.
Solus zos Galvus
Soak a sponge in oil and then burn it. How about now?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 1, 2022 at 11:28 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Soak a sponge in oil and then burn it. How about now?
You have created Lump 2.
Draku
(Mar 1, 2022 at 3:47 AM)Guy Fieri Wrote: It's been a rough night in flavor town.

The Fast and Fieri had its moment in time, but for tonight I parked her to the side and took on a new role in this..... Nightmare Kitchen.

Waking up I head to the the Costume Room to dress the part. Detective Fieri was now here and I would be damned if the utilities went out again!

Heading towards the chaotic streets of the first floor, I pass by Tsumugi in the Store Set, but my eyes are fixed toward other things.
For instance, Kaga in the Kitchen set! I ask the him what he knows, but like a cheese pizza at a kids birthday party my results end up empty.

Like any good detective I park myself at the dining set and watch the lay of the land. Tatsu walks by... but all and all its a quiet night..

U N T I L!

A wild Roaring Creature BARGES though the competition kitchen! It has the head of a dragon, and the fire of a well spiced hot sauce! I'm shocked right out of my chair!

As I recover from my shock Ainsley walks by from the stairs and enters the kitchen set.
Then Hannibal comes in from the south and heads up the exterior stairs.
Lastly Rubber Duck comes in from the east and makes it's way to the kitchen set itself.

I hold my spot for a while longer, before this detective needed some sleep.
While I head to bed I see Draku and Solus unconscious and taped to the wall in the break-room , but that was mystery this detective left to fate to figure out...
Where did the dragon goafter going through the Dining Room?
Draku
Is there like, a trail of scorch marks or burned bits or anything since there were scorch marks in the lift? I want to check the areas we know the dragon went through, Competition Kitchen/Dining Room/Garage/Office/hallway paths
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 2, 2022 at 12:33 AM)Draku Wrote: Is there like, a trail of scorch marks or burned bits or anything since there were scorch marks in the lift?
You take a look. It doesn't appear that there's scorch marks leading out of the lift or out of the offices, or otherwise marking a trail.
Luthier
@Goose I... was hoping it would not come to this. But I have experience in this sort of thing.

Honk once for yes, twice for no:

Were you knocked out the entire night after eating the crepe?
If not, did you enter the Utilities room twice?
Draku
I make a rounds outside the main building and see if I spot anything laying around or anything weird, and try walking into the garage from the outer entrance and such

actually i go walk around the staff building too just because
Gordon Ramsay
You search around the buildings. There is a large hole dug in the ground on the far side of the Staff Building. Other than that, nothing stands out.

You walk into the garage. You sure did walk into that garage.
Draku
what the

LETS CHECK THAT HOLE
Goose
(Mar 2, 2022 at 12:44 AM)Luthier Wrote: Were you knocked out the entire night after eating the crepe?
If not, did you enter the Utilities room twice?
honk
honk honk
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 2, 2022 at 12:54 AM)Draku Wrote: what the

LETS CHECK THAT HOLE
You check the hole.

It's a little ways from the Staff Building. It's empty, except for what looks like a metal door in the ground at the base of the hole.
Draku
well we're not finding the murderer
open the door
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 2, 2022 at 1:01 AM)Draku Wrote: well we're not finding the murderer
open the door
It's locked.
Lita
Do the keys I found in the burned room go to the metal door in the ground? Can I open it that way?