Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 10, 2022 at 5:17 AM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: I carve letters into Hurderer's chest. If I end up getting any blood on my front, would it be similar to how the blood presents itself on the costume?
Absolutely not. If you get blood, it's wildly different.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
And if I thrust a blade into Hurderer's unbroken shoulder. What would the imprint on my chest be, then?

It's times like these that I can be grateful the production crew provides all wardrobe luxuries without us paying a dime.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 10, 2022 at 5:23 AM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: And if I thrust a blade into Hurderer's unbroken shoulder. What would the imprint on my chest be, then?

It's times like these that I can be grateful the production crew provides all wardrobe luxuries without us paying a dime.
Still different. Closer, but visibly different beyond just random splatter chances.

"Now that someone destroyed the wardrobe, I'm taking that out of all your paychecks."
Solus zos Galvus
With his consent of course, in case those prying media outlets out there were asking, I put on a chef's gown and stab Hannibal in the shoulder. With splatter variation taken into consideration of course, is this close?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 10, 2022 at 5:44 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: With his consent of course, in case those prying media outlets out there were asking, I put on a chef's gown and stab Hannibal in the shoulder. With splatter variation taken into consideration of course, is this close?
Nope. About as close as stabbing Hurderer was.
Immortal Tatsu
Look, I don't think this has anything to do with the case, but...what body parts are in that smoothie?
Immortal Tatsu
I crash into various objects around the Office. Anything that's not already totally broken, anyway. Am I able to give myself bruises that look similar to Hurderer's?

I'd also like to take a willing volunteer or a corpse that's more or less in-tact and throw them at various objects around the room. How about now?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 10, 2022 at 8:26 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Look, I don't think this has anything to do with the case, but...what body parts are in that smoothie?
A hunk of a foot, five fingers (the thumb and pinky are burnt), an ear, a tongue, and an eye.

(Mar 10, 2022 at 9:02 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I crash into various objects around the Office. Anything that's not already totally broken, anyway. Am I able to give myself bruises that look similar to Hurderer's?

I'd also like to take a willing volunteer or a corpse that's more or less in-tact and throw them at various objects around the room. How about now?
Sure can't. You can bruise yourself, but it doesn't match the severity of Hurderer's bruises.

Picking up Komaeda, you toss him around and throw him like a rag doll. These are much closer.
Makoto Ohno
Are there items missing from the Chapel?

Trying to pin down Saul, and I need to pin down the Goose as part of that, so I might as well check Angie's words.

You know what, also check the Competition Kitchen for any rags, paper towels, or what may have you that appear to be soaked in anything, especially chloroform.

"sleeping pills, needles, stethoscope
from my account, plants are real ghost peppers, radiant onions, spectral tomatoes (none of these currently being grown anymore) and probably all garden variety plants
likely could submit to show a physical list if you want"

Are all of these plants missing from the Greenhouse? If we don't have the knowledge to identify them because we don't have a document Luthier does or something, maybe Gordon can tell us.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 10, 2022 at 11:07 PM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Are there items missing from the Chapel?

Trying to pin down Saul, and I need to pin down the Goose as part of that, so I might as well check Angie's words.

You know what, also check the Competition Kitchen for any rags, paper towels, or what may have you that appear to be soaked in anything, especially chloroform.

"sleeping pills, needles, stethoscope
from my account, plants are real ghost peppers, radiant onions, spectral tomatoes (none of these currently being grown anymore) and probably all garden variety plants
likely could submit to show a physical list if you want"

Are all of these plants missing from the Greenhouse? If we don't have the knowledge to identify them because we don't have a document Luthier does or something, maybe Gordon can tell us.
There's a whole lot of religious iconography from a wide variety of religions missing from the Chapel. Angie is non-denominational outside of Atuaism!

You check the Competition Kitchen. There's a few rags missing, but no rags that are soaked in anything.

You check the Greenhouse. Searching thoroughly, there's spots where those three plants were clearly labeled as grown, but they are all empty.
Luthier
Chef Ramsay, do you mind showing them the... fruits... of my research tonight? The plant list, as it were.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 10, 2022 at 11:49 PM)Luthier Wrote: Chef Ramsay, do you mind showing them the... fruits... of my research tonight? The plant list, as it were.
You show the recipe you acquired, for salsa to channel the dead.

It asks for three plants marked with OCGA Exclusive:
-Spectral Tomato
-Radiant Onion
-Ghost Pepper (Real)

It also asks for several mundane vegetables.
Makoto Ohno
Since we have permission, can we see Duck's costume?

Inspect the area around the sewing machine in Burned Room 2.0 Costuming for scraps of cloth and compare them to the costume.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 10, 2022 at 11:54 PM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Since we have permission, can we see Duck's costume?

Inspect the area around the sewing machine in Burned Room 2.0 Costuming for scraps of cloth and compare them to the costume.
You see Rubber Duck's costume. It's a dragon made out of protective suits from the Locker Room.

Looking at costuming, there's some scraps there.
Lita
Does whatever the harlequin costume is made out of match the scraps or protective suits, or is it some other material?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 12:01 AM)Lita Wrote: Does whatever the harlequin costume is made out of match the scraps or protective suits, or is it some other material?
It's the same generic material that every costume was made out of.
Makoto Ohno
For the duck, check the ??? room.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 12:15 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: For the duck, check the ??? room.
You check the ??? room. The door has been destroyed, and you realize it's the Underground Passageway.

Following it, you find it ends in a space with two doors, one north, one south, and a ladder. The ladder leads up to the Chapel, while one door is locked with an ID card reader and the other is locked with a conventional lock.
Luthier
I'll use my red ID card on the door.
Lasagna Cat
Alright, let's take a look around.

Anything unusual in editing/recording? Besides the smashed up computer.

Check the garage, infirmary and cafeteria - anything moved/taken/left lying about here?

What's currently in the hell pit?

Is there anything unusual lying about outside? Particularly around the back of the staff building where Hannibal was running about.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis