Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 12:25 AM)Luthier Wrote: I'll use my red ID card on the door.
It works! You are now in a hallway with a bunch of doors. It appears to be the same layout as the hallways on Set 1F and 2F. You conclude it's best to come here after the trial ends.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 12:31 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Alright, let's take a look around.

Anything unusual in editing/recording? Besides the smashed up computer.

Check the garage, infirmary and cafeteria - anything moved/taken/left lying about here?

What's currently in the hell pit?

Is there anything unusual lying about outside? Particularly around the back of the staff building where Hannibal was running about.
Not beyond that, those two rooms seem normal.

Besides the food truck, a sheet metal cutter, the dragon mask, and a shovel are missing from the Garage. In the infirmary, sleeping pills, chloroform, needles, and a stethoscope are all newly missing. The Cafeteria is unchanged in all ways.

The burned corpse of Kaga, a random burnt finger, a lot of burnt costumes, and some burnt ice picks.

Nothing unusual is outside. There's King Radical's body, but that's normal.
Makoto Ohno
Let me get a thorough inspection of Hannibal's face in. Does my inspection turn up traces of chloroform?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 12:45 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Let me get a thorough inspection of Hannibal's face in. Does my inspection turn up traces of chloroform?
His face has chloroform, blood, and butter on it.
Luthier
Examine the north hallway, above the offices, as well as the south hallway below them.

Check the Dining Room as well.

If one were to mimic the previous blood trail tests and instead throw and/or brutely push the body into the office, would either of those two trails bear a closer match to Hurderer's?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 12:51 AM)Luthier Wrote: Examine the north hallway, above the offices, as well as the south hallway below them.

Check the Dining Room as well.

If one were to mimic the previous blood trail tests and instead throw and/or brutely push the body into the office, would either of those two trails bear a closer match to Hurderer's?
You check all three locations. Nothing stands out, though the pig is missing from the Dining Room.

No, those trails don't really match.
Lita
Can we investigate the hallway in front of the cargo lift and connecting the north hallway with the south one? Anything unusual there?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:05 AM)Lita Wrote: Can we investigate the hallway in front of the cargo lift and connecting the north hallway with the south one? Anything unusual there?
You investigate the hallway there. Not a thing is strange.
Lita
How about the cleaning room? Is there anything there? Like... a chloroform dishtowel or something for example?
Solus zos Galvus
Does the Harlequin have traces of chloroform? If I held the costume up to Hannibal's bloody face, are the patterns similar?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:07 AM)Lita Wrote: How about the cleaning room? Is there anything there? Like... a chloroform dishtowel or something for example?
Nope. Some drain cleaner is missing, as well as a few other cleaning supplies and items, but that's it.
Makoto Ohno
Are there any hidden passages at all in the greenhouse or library?

The answer is probably no, but we have to try!
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:16 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Are there any hidden passages at all in the greenhouse or library?

The answer is probably no, but we have to try!
Sure aren't!
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:08 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Does the Harlequin have traces of chloroform? If I held the costume up to Hannibal's bloody face, are the patterns similar?
No chloroform. The bloody patterns look kind of similar, but not enough to be definitive.
Lasagna Cat
Few things I'm a bit confused over, sorry if these have been answered earlier

Let's go back to that harlequin outfit. Where exactly in the office was it? Where is the blood splatter? Assuming we don't need his permission, does the splatter match up with the blood on Hannibal's face?

Is there anything inside the outfit? Does it look pre-made or did someone here make it?

Does the floor between the entrance to the office and the blood trail show any sign of being cleaned?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:23 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Few things I'm a bit confused over, sorry if these have been answered earlier

Let's go back to that harlequin outfit. Where exactly in the office was it? Where is the blood splatter? Assuming we don't need his permission, does the splatter match up with the blood on Hannibal's face?

Is there anything inside the outfit? Does it look pre-made or did someone here make it?

Does the floor between the entrance to the office and the blood trail show any sign of being cleaned?
It's heaped in a corner by the south entrance to the Offices, in a place where it could easily be seen when entering.

The outfit looks pre-made. There's nothing inside it.

No cleaning on the floor there.
Makoto Ohno
Let's do this:

Since we have permission from these folks, check Lita, Tatsu, Luthier, Tsumugi, and myself for any injuries.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:27 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Let's do this:

Since we have permission from these folks, check Lita, Tatsu, Luthier, Tsumugi, and myself for any injuries.
All five of you are uninjured. Good work staying safe!
Lita
I look behind and underneath Gordon's desk for any signs of any disturbances or like. Anything basically.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:31 AM)Lita Wrote: I look behind and underneath Gordon's desk for any signs of any disturbances or like. Anything basically.
Place is completely clean.