Solus zos Galvus
Check the rooftop, specifically the food truck up there. How in the world did someone make it fly up there?

...Please do tell me that it's not made of blasted cake.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 2:57 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Check the rooftop, specifically the food truck up there. How in the world did someone make it fly up there?

...Please do tell me that it's not made of blasted cake.
You look at the Set Roof. You look over the truck. It's the real deal, a fully functioning food truck.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: gJQfyUg.png]

"Onto the Rec Room! I reckon there might be something missing there..."
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:00 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "Onto the Rec Room! I reckon there might be something missing there..."
You check the Rec Room. There are multiple pool cues missing, as well as nearly all the darts.

"I'm not giving you more."
Solus zos Galvus
My account, oh where do I even begin? You're welcome for opening that secret passageway, though if you plan to pay tribute for my wonderful act of selflessness, I suggest you start by disposing of whoever attempted to run me down with a flying truck.

I had a plan to break into the room - harnessing the power of alchemy. I descended into the Staff Basement to get my hands on a rusty pan, and then I enter the Staff Kitchen to rust some aluminium foil myself. Gregg leaves as I enter, and I can see why; Ainsley appears to be taking on the burden of honoring his deceased friend by making a frankly absurd amount of pizza. While he has my deepest sympathies, I do hope that he cleans it up before we're met with a cheese-aspected calamity of our own.

I rust some foil in a glass of water, then combine the oxides in the basement to burn through the door. Of course, I knock first to check for monsters. One can never be too sure.

The door is destroyed with little effort and I continue through a secret passageway that emerges in the Chapel. Unfortunately due to the presence of waterfowl within, I vacate the area quickly and make my way upwards to the roof, where I'm accosted by a bloody flying truck! I find myself thrown across the roof, and when I recover, I walk across to the Staff Building with the aim of preventing the Goose from tinkering with our utilities. On my way downstairs, I notice Draku, unconscious, tied up, missing a thumb, and with a vulgar expression of his love for devouring certain rectal-related matters carved onto his chest.

I quickly leave, and pass a toga-clad Guy Fieri in the Break Room. When I climb down the hatch however, I notice that my work is cut out for me - the Health Department had closed off the utilities.

Free from my duties, I return to bed to nurse my truck-inflicted wounds.
Lita
Wild night, huh?

I left my room and went to the Chapel. Nobody was there on my way in which was good because honestly I was looking for more lore shit. Underneath Pizza's final resting place, I found a hatch. Presumably this connects to the tunnel Solus found. I dunno, I didn't stick my head in there. That seems like a good way to lose it. On my way out of the Chapel I passed Angie and Hurderer entering it. Bit sus...

Next I went to the Offices to bother Gordon. Actually I completely forgot he didn't want to talk to anyone but Tsumugi and Luthier lmfao so I got kicked out of there real fast. On my way out I saw Diona leaving the Cafeteria and settling in the hallway. Wonder what she was doing?

From here I went to the roof. There was a food truck up there? Also Solus' KO'd body. I was kinda hoping I could place an order at the food truck, but there was nobody around. Damn. Afterwards I went to the Awards' Room next so I could replenish my stash of utter garbage I'm carrying around.

I left through the Food Lab. Tatsu was there doing who the hell knows what. Hopefully making something tasty. Speaking of that I actually have barely eaten anything this game so I went to the Greenhouse and ate some delicious fruits and veggies right off the vine as God intended. Then I went to the bed through the Breakroom, passing by Roman Fieri?
Solus zos Galvus
@Gordon Ramsay Can you confirm that you removed Lita from the offices? Actually, just an account in general perhaps - you seemed to be enjoying lingering at the scene.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 5:41 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: @Gordon Ramsay Can you confirm that you removed Lita from the offices? Actually, just an account in general perhaps - you seemed to be enjoying lingering at the scene.
"Yeah, I had to deal with that bloody moron.

I woke up, and both Luthier and then Tsumugi wanted to talk to me. I appreciate the bastions of sanity in this hellhole. At least some people actually have respect for the man who gave them a bloody job! After that, I went over to my office to catch up on some work, but as soon as I really got settled in, Lita showed up to bother me. Even though I fucking asked you all not to.

I told her to piss off and get out, and left to go cool my head. So, of course, the fucking second I stepped outside, that crazy artist who CAUSED all this attacked me! She said that I had to pay for "disrespecting her executions", and tried to murder me with a shovel! I had to spend half the bloody night defending myself with my knives! Though she finally dropped it, thank christ. Told me I'd "proven myself bloodthirsty enough", or some shit.

Anyhow. After that, I REALLY needed a break. I went back to the Staff Building, seeing Fieri lounging around, and went up to the Sauna. Spent a while relaxing, and I was feeling pretty peaceful. I even began to think maybe I was too hard on people, and decided I'd apologize to Lita if I saw her again.

Then I got out of the sauna, Luthier called me on a walkie-talkie, and told me there was a dead body in my personal office. That ruined my good mood. I just gave up and went to bed at that point."
Solus zos Galvus
Does Hurderer have any items on his body?
Makoto Ohno
[Image: LauraAnnoy.webp]

Can’t win every night, can I? Last night was a straight loss. Breaking into Gordon’s office and exploring that new basement space weren’t to be.

What it is can’t be changed, can it? I’ll tell you blokes about it, but you’re only getting the condensed version. I can’t be throwing more at a loss like this.

Getting ahead without knowing your competition ain’t possible, so I had it on my agenda to follow around that Hannibal for the first part of the night. I followed right behind him as tight as I could after waking up, all the way to the Kitchen Set. Down the stairs he went, on his way to the Freezer. Could have warned me about the puddle at the bottom of the stairs, couldn’t you have, mate?

I sprung right back up and kept following him, passing by Fieri, who was appraising the wines in the wine cellar. Whatever Hannibal went in the Freezer for, I didn’t get a clear look at it before he left. He hurried off so fast I didn’t have a chance to follow him, so I caught a glimpse of Tatsu entering the Freezer before I left to find the missing doc.

Turns out that he went to the Competition Kitchen. Waste of his services, if you ask me. Are you a chef or a doc? Specialize, reap the rewards of starting rising to the top of your field. I couldn’t see what he was preparing here, either, but I did see Hurderer walk in here.

Estranged family reunions aren’t my business, so I found the nearest staircase and went upstairs… to find an entire bloody room filled with smoke and fire. Getting insurance on this place would be a nightmare, but that ain’t my problem when this place is staying a secret. I’m not out of my mind, so I hurried out of there, passing Rubber Duck, who was sitting there and sewing.

[Image: DuckFine.PNG]

I cut across the second floor, then went down the stairs into the Infirmary. Went out into the hallway, planning on cutting my losses and spending the rest of the night exploring the new parts of the basement uncovered here, but Diona cajoled me into having a pint just outside of the Offices. Could have a future in marketing, that one.

We share a drink until we hear a commotion from the Offices. Hearing something big going down in there, we both decided it wasn’t our problem and downed another swig.

The night was over at that point, and I had to pass through the Garage just to get out of the place. Writing off the night entirely wouldn’t have done me any good, so I stopped by the Garbage Room. Waste not, want not? Nah, mate, you make ‘em want your waste, and if they want not, you mark ‘em down as refuse to be taken out with the waste. Burned off a few pieces of rubbish in that write-off of an incinerator, and then I went to the Chef’s Dorm to sleep.
Solus zos Galvus
@Rubber Duck What were you sewing, exactly? Don't be a poor sport, go on and share with the class.
Makoto Ohno
Well, uh, let's see.

Are there any traces of sugar on that harlequin outfit in the Offices?
Immortal Tatsu
[Image: ZMcb22j.png?2]

Tatsu...

Wake up, Tatsu...

This is still a cooking show, Tatsu...You have to cook...

"So what? Suckers are dropping like flies around here. Can't get taken out if I never get up. Fuck this clown show anyway."

If you don't cook, they'll think all you can make is bento lasagna...

[Image: mug9mBn.png]

sigh.

I woke up today with an urge to make some seafood. I headed up to the Pool since that's where those two goons dumped all the fresh fish, and on my way I heard a loud crash in the Staff Bathroom. I walked in to find Draku on the floor with the toilet lid and some rope next to him. Guess he painted a target on his back by giving away his location. As I checked out the stock in the pool I saw Diona come back to the scene of her crime and yoink the cart outta there. I decided on a tuna for myself and made my way to the set building.

I went down to the Store Set via the northwest stairs and saw the cat as he headed into Costuming. I picked up a couple things from the store and continued to the Freezer. I passed Hannibal on basement stairs and saw Makoto snooping around the frozen goods before she left. I got what I needed and headed back up to the Competition Kitchen.

When I got there, I saw one of the brothers Lecter draggin' the other one out, but they skedaddled so quick I couldn't tell which was which. I got to work on some sushi, and while I worked on that the cat came in from the north and Tsumugi arrived from the west. They started fuckin' around with Kaga's body, as if the dead haven't been desecrated enough around here. I paid 'em no mind until I was done with my sushi and offered a bite. That ungrateful cat blew me off, probably cuz it wasn't fuckin' lasagna, but Tsumugi made sure my handiwork didn't go to waste. I appreciate being appreciated, yunno?

After that I headed upstairs to Security and just watched the cameras for a li'l while. Didn't see much, but I did see:

-Roman Fieri in the Breakroom
-Lita in the Awards Gallery
-One of the food trucks missing from the Garage

Not much happened so I got bored of playin' narc and took another trip to the Burned Room, just in case there was anything we still missed in there. I couldn't find everything in there on my first visit, after all. Looks like we licked the place pretty clean by now, though, so I started to head back. Saw the missing food truck on the roof on my way to bed.
Immortal Tatsu
Let's check out the Competition Kitchen Set. Anything unusual in there, or in the Hallway between it and the Offices?
Lita
Are there any tripwires/ropes/things someone could be shoved over to be forced into Gordon's Office around?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 9:35 PM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Well, uh, let's see.

Are there any traces of sugar on that harlequin outfit in the Offices?
No sugar is to be found there.

(Mar 9, 2022 at 10:36 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Let's check out the Competition Kitchen Set. Anything unusual in there, or in the Hallway between it and the Offices?
Nothing unusual in the Hallway.

In the Competition Kitchen, you can see the traces of a lot of cooking, as well as a cold soup. However, none of the cooked items besides the soup actually remain in the Kitchen.

"That's mine. Made it back on Night 4."

(Mar 9, 2022 at 10:53 PM)Lita Wrote: Are there any tripwires/ropes/things someone could be shoved over to be forced into Gordon's Office around?
Nope, not a one.
Angie Yonaga
"Nyahahahaha! Angie will glaaaadly tell you all about her night! It was glorious!

First, Angie went to the Chapel, for she needed to commune with Atua! Hurderer went with her, as he had a request - he wished Angie to bless the smoothie he was creating! It was a very impressive mixture, that's for sure! Angie gladly gave him Atua's blessing, and he left to go in grace. Maybe that is why Atua called him home?

Anyhow, the Goose showed up after it, to raid the chapel for religious iconography. Why? Angie doesn't know! During that, Solus climbed out of the coffin, knocking Pizza out of it. Perhaps he'd like to join Angie in creating corpse art? He's got the mindset for it!

After Solus left, and so did the Goose, Angie departed as well to find Gordon. Angie needed to have... words with him.

And by that, Angie means she tried to kill him over the execution of Kaga! Though he defended himself admirably. In fact, Angie could tell that Gordon was trying to kill her in return! Nyahahahah, you think that'd be enough, Gordon? Either way, it was impressive enough that Angie let him go in peace, once she was satisfied.

After that, she just went to the Kitchen Set and took Finweather's body, then dragged it up the stairs to the ruins of Costuming. There, Angie felt... divine inspiration! Nyahahaha, she used those ruins to craft a wonderful tribute to Atua! She hopes you all enjoyed it~ Once that was done, Angie knew she had done enough for the night, so she simply returned to her dorm to sleep."
Immortal Tatsu
...Any sign of this smoothie anywhere? At the crime scene, or maybe in the Comp Kitchen?

I want another look at the harlequin outfit. We specifically checked it for sugar and we know it's got some blood on it. Any other kinda residue, or anything notable about it?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 9, 2022 at 11:07 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: ...Any sign of this smoothie anywhere? At the crime scene, or maybe in the Comp Kitchen?

I want another look at the harlequin outfit. We specifically checked it for sugar and we know it's got some blood on it. Any other kinda residue, or anything notable about it?
You check Hurderer's inventory. He has the key to the heavy weapons in the security room, and a blender labeled Project Flavor. He also has a knife. Not the one in his shoulder, a different knife.

You open it up. It contains a smoothie. The smoothie contains several body parts.

You look at the harlequin outfit. Beyond the bloodstains, you don't see anything special.
Lasagna Cat
Man... I can't believe Kaga's really gone. And I didn't even get to knock him down the stairs as I wanted to all along.

First thing I did today was head over the bar to grab a few things - some vodka, a lighter. No reason. I then head downstairs, passing Diona... through the Breakroom. spotting Tsumugi and Gordon chatting, and finally head outside. That Hannibal guy is jogging around the staff building - maybe on some sort of victory lap after taking his brother's life? Who knows. I head up the external stairs and go through to costuming.

And then, all of a sudden, most of the costumes spontaneously combust!! I don't know how they all caught on fire, but someone must've lit them while I wasn't looking, with the lighter and vodka I picked up. So many beautiful, priceless threads, destroyed...! It's enough to make one cry. Tsumugi comes in while I'm here, and just... gawks at me. What's her deal? Not like anyone was using these things anyway. I cut back into equipment and grab a shovel and a tripod for the camera, then head outside to prepare a special surprise for later.

Once I'm done, I head back into the competition kitchen. That Tatsu guy - he's still alive? - is cooking here, and Tsumugi (Tsumoogi?) has just come in from the store set, looking a bit burnt. I ask her what she wants, she says she wants to burn Kaga. I consider her offer and agree... on ONE condition.

I pass her a camera.

[Image: yaKFkld.png]

[Image: bW2vun3.png] Welcome to Breakfast with Garfield!!

[Image: bW2vun3.png] Today’s guest is a renowned stage and screen actor who you may recognise from the famous TV show ‘Iron Chef’.

[Image: bW2vun3.png] Please welcome, Mr. Takeshi Kaga!!

[Image: k49B8kA.png]

Thank you Garfield. It’s so nice to be here. You’re so great, Garfield. [Image: YKs241R.png]

[Image: bW2vun3.png] Thanks, Takeshi Kaga. Well, let’s get straight to business. What’s for breakfast today?

Well, I know how much you LOVE lasagna. So I’m making blueberry pancakes. [Image: YKs241R.png]

[Image: bW2vun3.png] What? Not lasagna?

You can't have lasagna for breakfast. It's not a breakfast food. [Image: YKs241R.png]

[Image: bW2vun3.png] What?

[Image: diBC6VF.png]

Well... what do you think? [Image: YKs241R.png]

[Image: bW2vun3.png] Mmmm... these are delicious.

I’m glad you think so. Your opinion is the only one that matters to me. I love you Garfield. [Image: YKs241R.png]

[Image: bW2vun3.png] Ha ha, good one. If you really love me, you'll make me a lasagna!

No. [Image: YKs241R.png]

[Image: bW2vun3.png] No lasagna? Right, come here, you!!

[Image: Xj7TJm7.png]

Ow!! My head!! Where are you taking me? [Image: YKs241R.png]

[Image: bW2vun3.png] I've been waiting five nights to do this!! See you in hell, Takeshi Kaga!!

[Image: kfmX2va.png]

So, that's the pilot. What do you think? Don't think anything else happened while we were filming it, though Tatsu left the competition kitchen fairly early on. Kaga's on fire in the burning hell pit I dug outside, and Tsumugi throws in some ice picks too. Once we're done filming, I head upstairs via the store set and get to work in the editing suite.

Once I'm done, I head back downstairs to look for Gordon, to thank him personally for agreeing to produce my new series. I look in the offices and man, what a wreck. The only thing in this place is that Hannibal guy, completely unconscious. So I ditch that idea pretty quick and head up to security. I then check the cameras - spotting Roman Fieri relaxing in the breakroom. Then, out of nowhere, shutters fall over the cameras, weapons and exit and I'm locked inside! What a boring way to end the night.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis