Luthier
Is there anything off about the broken-into lockers in the Locker Room?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:34 AM)Luthier Wrote: Is there anything off about the broken-into lockers in the Locker Room?
Not beyond them being broken into and having the contents removed, no.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
How much blood do I have on my face?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:36 AM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: How much blood do I have on my face?
A definite spray. Not soaked or anything, but it's a range of spots rather than just a few spots.
Goose
honk.
Makoto Ohno
Goose, can you honk at the room where you started chasing Saul, honk at the room your chase ended in?

One honk yes, two honks no: Did you lose Saul at any time?
Lasagna Cat
Goose here are a list of names

Luthier
Solus zos Galvus
Makoto Ohno
Gregg Wallace
Immortal Tatsu
Guy Fieri
Ainsley Harriott
Angie Yonaga
Gordon Ramsay
Lita
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Diona
Rubber Duck
Lasagna Cat
Saul Goodman
Draku
Goose
Tsumugi Shirogane
Mr. Hurderer Lecter

Please honk at the name of who you think the murderer is

Also investigation request - present my full, uncut footage - does anything odd happen/get picked up in the background? What exact time does Tatsu leave?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 2:03 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Also investigation request - present my full, uncut footage - does anything odd happen/get picked up in the background? What exact time does Tatsu leave?
You present your footage, uncut. Tatsu leaves during the first act, though not immediately - he stuck around for a bit before departing. Nothing special happens a it goes along.
Goose
(Mar 11, 2022 at 1:58 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Goose, can you honk at the room where you started chasing Saul, honk at the room your chase ended in?

One honk yes, two honks no: Did you lose Saul at any time?

(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:00 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Underground Entrance: A ladder leads up from this small room through a hole outside the Staff Building.
honk

(Mar 9, 2022 at 3:00 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Show Freezer: A walk-in freezer to preserve anything that requires low temperatures. Komaeda's body is sitting in a corner.
honk...

honk honk

(Mar 11, 2022 at 2:03 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Mr. Hurderer Lecter

honk
Tsumugi Shirogane
Going to go ahead and present all the costumes I have on my person, just in case. Should be the same list as last time, minus the knight armor, plus a new shirt.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 2:13 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Going to go ahead and present all the costumes I have on my person, just in case. Should be the same list as last time, minus the knight armor, plus a new shirt.
You have a raccoon mask, a lamppost, Hilary Clinton, a cow, corn, and an I HAVE GIVEN UP shirt.

Cherish them, for there are no more.
Makoto Ohno
Is there a food cart in the hall outside of the offices? Can we check it?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 2:39 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: Is there a food cart in the hall outside of the offices? Can we check it?
There is not.
Lita
I let Gregg chloriform me. How long does it take me to wake up?
Gregg Wallace
[Image: gqUClxK.png]

"That Lita has been getting up to no good in this Kitchen Getaway. It's only fair for me to take my revenge, right?"

"I will chloroform her using whatever means available and see how long she's out for!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 2:42 AM)Lita Wrote: I let Gregg chloriform me. How long does it take me to wake up?
Not TOO long. You're out for a while, but you stir some time before an entire night would have passed.
Lasagna Cat
About the posiiton of the harlequin outfit - is it so close to the door that it could easily just be thrown in? Is it sort of in a lump up against the wall or has it been planted carefully?

What exactly is the extent of the damage to the office? Does it all look like it was caused by similar means?

Investigate the comptuer Makoto broke in editing, anything off about it?

Check the breakroom, costuming and equipment and the kitchen set in case anything there's been missed.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Makoto Ohno
I go to the offices, and beat myself up, then throw myself around. Are my bruises similar to Hurderer's?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 2:44 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: About the posiiton of the harlequin outfit - is it so close to the door that it could easily just be thrown in? Is it sort of in a lump up against the wall or has it been planted carefully?

What exactly is the extent of the damage to the office? Does it all look like it was caused by similar means?

Investigate the comptuer Makoto broke in editing, anything off about it?

Check the breakroom, costuming and equipment and the kitchen set in case anything there's been missed.
Sort of in a lump. Could have been tossed from the door.

It's definitely all physical damage, looks like it could have been just done with various heavy impacts.

Outside of being broken and missing the disc drive, no.

There's nothing super significant in any of those rooms.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 11, 2022 at 2:45 AM)Makoto Ohno Wrote: I go to the offices, and beat myself up, then throw myself around. Are my bruises similar to Hurderer's?
Yes, but quite a bit less intense.