Immortal Tatsu
Oh, we lost that lawyer guy? That's a shame, but I don't think anyone needs help getting away with shit 'round here anyway. As for Ainsley...I can respect a man who sticks to his principles. He just couldn't walk the walk.

Anyway, I woke up and headed outside, where the big man Gordon was already up n' grilling. Luthier and Tsumugi showed up soon too, so we had a sizable group for...

[Image: PSRsSVa.png?1]

RADIO CALISTHENICS

...'cept the above image is fictional, on account of none of 'em actually joining me. Luthier just strolled up to Solus' dead body and chopped a couple fingers off. You don't typically do the whole yubitsume thing with dead guys. Tsumugi was just there to loot the body too, which is fair enough cuz that's...exactly what I was there for. I already copped to taking his gun anyway.

After that I wanted to greet the new boss, so I went and found him frying some chicken in the Staff Kitchen. Wasn't hard to find him when he's kinda radiating killing intent, yunno? Had a lovely chat and some lovelier chicken. I left the room just as poor ol' Saul was coming in.

I left to the set building and passed Draku in the Cafeteria, then Hannibal while I was picking some veggies in the Greenhouse. I heard a door open behind me as I left to the Cargo Lift - somewhere around the south hallway. I found a hidden panel in the lift and swiped my ID card to go down to the basement. Saw the colonel wandering around as I made my way to the Hypertech Kitchen. I wanted to test some of the fancy equipment down there, and I needed to attempt again to save my skin, so I hatched a plan to make a tripwire trap outta singularity spaghetti. I rigged it up in one of the basement hallways before going back upstairs, so you can probably still find it there.

Before I went to bed, I watched an episode of my wife's favorite anime Crime Catch Policure☆ on the Breakroom TV. It let me feel the thrill of actually catching a culprit, unlike this circus. Then I went to the chef dorm, which was flooded up to my ankles, and I start praying to every fuckin' god in heaven that this ain't more piss-

[Image: haP2ACN.png?2]

I'm quickly snapped out of it, when some kinda ghost jumps out and scares the livin' daylights outta me! Looks like we got a funny guy, huh. Betcha think you're real smooth, catching me off guard like that. I went to sleep, wet and annoyed.
Lasagna Cat
[Image: XGP47km.png]

Saul's DEAD? That's horrible! Anyone seen his clothes?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Lita
- left my room
- went to the bar, got sloshed
- go up to the roof, grab my truck
- do sick flips in the air with my truck
- tatsu thinks i look cool (cuz i am)
- go to cleaning room, grab my murder weapon (a plate i broke)
- go to store set, climb on shelves, wait to throw my murder weapon straight at the throat
- and wait
- and wait
- and wait
- fuck it nobody is coming, hop down and leave
- go upstairs to equipment to Equipment myself for the upcoming battle royale
- take outside staircase to get back to the dorm
- see saul get swarmed by bees, gordon looks upset
- sucks for that guy
- go sleep
Lita
Is there anything interesting in the ruins of the Chapel?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 4:28 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: [Image: XGP47km.png]

Saul's DEAD? That's horrible! Anyone seen his clothes?
You present Saul Goodman's clothes, which you are wearing.

(Mar 26, 2022 at 4:31 PM)Lita Wrote: Is there anything interesting in the ruins of the Chapel?
No, though you can tell that both bodies were removed.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 2:23 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: The last anyone saw bees was in the gym. You check the Gym, and find an empty beehive.
You check this again on a sudden instinct. There is also a walkie-talkie next to the beehive.
Angie Yonaga
'Nyahahaha! Angie had a very fascinating night in the basement with her master key and keycard.

...A very fascinating night that Angie doesn't think any of you have any business knowing about.

Good luck with the case! Angie knows you'll need it!"
Immortal Tatsu
You still got your walkie talkie, Gordon? You been using it to communicate with Luthier? Do those things only talk between each other, or can you have a third one in the set?

Investigate the hallway outside of the Gym, and the general shortest path between the Gym and the pile of dead bees outside. Also, take a closer look at the bees themselves. They got any food or other substances on em besides normal bee stuff?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 10:30 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: You still got your walkie talkie, Gordon? You been using it to communicate with Luthier? Do those things only talk between each other, or can you have a third one in the set?

Investigate the hallway outside of the Gym, and the general shortest path between the Gym and the pile of dead bees outside. Also, take a closer look at the bees themselves. They got any food or other substances on em besides normal bee stuff?
"Yeah, I've got it. Right here. Take a look.

The walkie-talkies come in pairs. You can't tune these model. They're a cheap kind."

Gordon shows you his walkie-talkie. It's functional.

You investigate the hallway outside of the Gym. Judging from the path, the fastest route would be to go from the Gym, to the stairs by the Rec Room, into the Breakroom, and outside. Looking at the bees, they don't have anything out of the ordinary. They're just dead bees.
Gordon Ramsay
"God. Fuck. This might be the worst fucking night I had all week. And that's a high fucking bar, christ.

I decided I'd spend the night grilling outdoors. And it was pretty relaxing, up until the deaths. I'll admit, I didn't see everyone who was outside - gotta watch my meats, after all. The things I did notice were...

-Tsumugi came up to me and agreed to get my papers from my office. Then she brought them to me.
-Someone driving the truck off the roof and flipping it in the air. Tatsu was watching.
-Tsumugi, Tatsu, and Luthier all around Solus's body.
-Ainsley fighting Sanders, and losing.
-Goodman came up to me to talk about my legal representation. The swarm of bees came out of the Breakroom and swarmed him, stinging him to death.
-Lasagna Cat showed up later. He was wearing Saul's clothes. Disgusting.

If there's anything else you want me to try and remember, I'll give it a shot."
Immortal Tatsu
Any flowers look disturbed outside or in the greenhouse?

Check the pantry and food storage for honey.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 11:13 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Any flowers look disturbed outside or in the greenhouse?

Check the pantry and food storage for honey.
Some marijuana has been removed from the greenhouse. No other flowers or plants appear messed with.

You check pantry and food storage for honey. There's plenty of it. It all looks unopened, though.
Immortal Tatsu
Check the Cafeteria, Store Set, and Rec Room for anything out of place. Besides Draku's pile of shit jesus christ

Let's also see Tsumugi's shitpost in Recording. Just because.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 11:21 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Check the Cafeteria, Store Set, and Rec Room for anything out of place. Besides Draku's pile of shit jesus christ

Let's also see Tsumugi's shitpost in Recording. Just because.
Nothing is out of place in the first two rooms beyond the lack of proper hygiene. In the Rec Room, the dartboard is broken in half.

Tsumugi has recorded the "I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT" meme. You all know the one.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: 72Vrmza.png]

"Hi! Sleuth Gregg here to solve all of your Big Mysteries!"

"Now, let's get my good mate Colonel Sanders to yell into that Walkie Talkie... then I'll have a quick look around the buildings to see if I can hear his voice coming out the other end! Worth a shot, wahey!"
Immortal Tatsu
...I check Draku's pile of shit.

[Image: Jd9XbrD.jpg?1]

EDIT: I DO NOT CHECK THE PILE OF SHIT
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 11:26 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "Now, let's get my good mate Colonel Sanders to yell into that Walkie Talkie... then I'll have a quick look around the buildings to see if I can hear his voice coming out the other end! Worth a shot, wahey!"
Colonel Sanders speaks into the walkie-talkie loudly.

You hear his voice faintly. Walking around, you find a bush, near the tree where the beehive once was. You speak into it and hear Sanders. Seems this is the linked walkie-talkie.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: rgAtrOi.png]

"Splendid! That's part 1 finished. See you after the break!"

[Image: xztBq57.png]

[Image: MX1h2HE.png]

"Hi again. Now Angie, can you let me back in the Basement love? I want to enchant some cake mix with the power of life... and make some little bee treats! Make sure I put them in an oven dish before cooking them... don't want a swarm coming out of me oven!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 11:51 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "Hi again. Now Angie, can you let me back in the Basement love? I want to enchant some cake mix with the power of life... and make some little bee treats! Make sure I put them in an oven dish before cooking them... don't want a swarm coming out of me oven!"
You make some pastry bees, with the help of Angie and some unholy creations of the OCGA.

You now have pastry bees. Neat.
Luthier
The, er... cake bees. Beestries? Ah, well...

Would you mind, Gordon, if I were to converse with those through the walkie-talkies and direct them somewhere? Outside, around where Goodman died, I suppose.