Lasagna Cat
[Image: fTi1M9J.png]

Yeah, I took Saul's clothes. I had a good reason though.

Feeling refreshed after a long, uneventful sleep, I decide to start my day off by kicking the crud out of Makoto's body. But when I get to the chapel, some heathen has burned the whole thing down! With that out of the way, I head on over to the store set and grab a bag, the kind that could easily fit over a human head. I also grab a megaphone.

I then look around for my good buddy Gordon Ramsay. He's not in the cafeteria, so I pour out some of my vodka - yeah, I've still got some left. I don't drink vodka. I'm a cat. - over the floor, so if he drops by later I can light him up. But he doesn't show up! So I just head over to the competition kitchen, seeing that Pizza Knight guy leave as I enter, and start prepping for the big Gregg Wallace Cake Competition.

[Image: MNJjX7c.png]

You guys remember that? The once I announced last night?

Well, just in case anyone did forget, once I finish setting up, I head outside to make a big fancy announcement with my megaphone. But then I spot that Colonel guy and the Pizza Knight, and they seem to be in the middle of something, so I decide not to disturb them. I make a start on my cake, and Hannibal comes in and starts making this disgusting "roast" in some kind of "pot". I tell him he's misunderstood the competition brief and he tries to kick me across the room! It's not a particularly strong kick, it barely hurts if I'm honest, I just act like it did to make him feel better, because I'm so nice.

I get back to my cake, and Colonel Sanders comes in and gets to work on his. He seems like a swell guy. Once I'm done, I take another look for Gordon and find him grilling outside. I ask him to judge the competition and he just mumbles something depressing about death. Lighten up man!

[Image: ZWbr53C.png]

I then decide it's time to look for my good friend Saul Goodman - we had plans to talk about some legal representation I might need for the future - but I find him to the south of the staff building, fully dead. My plan was to knock him out, put the bag over his head, and threaten him into working with me over a shallow grave. As he was already dead, I decided I didn't need the bag, but the rest seemed feasible. So I dig the grave with my shovel (the one I dug Kaga's hell pit with) and kick his body into it. Oh, and I hear an explosion at some point.

Oh, and it's a bit cold. So I take his clothes. I said I had a good reason!

I head back in my new attire and give Gordon my best 'Better Call Saul!', but overcome with grief for my dead friend Saul Goodman my emotions get the better of me. He calls me disgusting. What a loser. Then I just head off to bed.

[Image: XGP47km.png]

So yeah, that covers everything. I hadn't planned to mess with a dead lawyer (only a live one) so, uh, ignore the shallow grave thing, it's not relevant to the case or the murder.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 11:54 PM)Luthier Wrote: The, er... cake bees. Beestries? Ah, well...

Would you mind, Gordon, if I were to converse with those through the walkie-talkies and direct them somewhere? Outside, around where Goodman died, I suppose.
You talk to the bees. They do not listen.
Lasagna Cat
VERY stupid idea but I would like to taste the dead bees and the walkie talkie.
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 11:57 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: VERY stupid idea but I would like to taste the dead bees and the walkie talkie.
They taste like dead bees and metal. Nothing special about them.
Draku
I go into the STORE SET and eat some delicious honey-inclusive JUNK FOOD.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 12:11 AM)Draku Wrote: I go into the STORE SET and eat some delicious honey-inclusive JUNK FOOD.
You absolute madlad.

You pour some delicious honey chex mix down your throat, fully aware of the consequences.

You seize up from Forbidden Action poisoning and keel over dead.

@Draku has committed suicide by tripping his own Forbidden Action intentionally!

He was the
ULTIMATE BEEKEEPER

Spoiler:
Gregg Wallace
[Image: DBHIcPI.png]

"Well, that's no good! We can't get any goodness from executing a dead body!"

"Let's make a new living Draku out of cake and save him for the proper 'Trial Procedure'! Judge Gregg, out!"
Tsumugi Shirogane
Cut off his other arm.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 12:18 AM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "Let's make a new living Draku out of cake and save him for the proper 'Trial Procedure'! Judge Gregg, out!"
Uh, okay. You bake a Draku out of cake.

Gordon looks very disturbed. Angie looks very excited.

(Mar 27, 2022 at 12:18 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Cut off his other arm.
Draku is now completely 'armless.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Ugh, I have the worst hangover...but wow, to be honest, I can't believe we finally got another case right. Even though it's already closed, though, I still wanted to go ahead and get my account out, just for the record.

Once I woke up, I looked around in my dorm for the other staff members. Most of them had already left, but HANNIBAL was still here with me, so I insulted him and went outside. I didn't start crying immediately, so that's progress! GORDON was grilling and handed me a burger. And since he admitted it, yes, he asked me to go fetch his papers. That's what the health department stopped us from getting last night. Then I went over to Solus' corpse, though TATSU and LUTHIER were already there. At this point I have absolutely no shame, so I swiped Solus' keycard right in front of them. I deserve this.

Heading down the basement from the east, I WANTED to bash the goose against the wall until the corpse just exploded, but since his corpse is no more, I just punched the walls a few times before exploring a bit. I didn't find anything new to report on but hey, worth a shot, right? I did notice SANDERS wandering around the basement, and ANGIE leaving the hypertech kitchen, waving at me before laughing. Strange woman. I don't know what she did in there, but there's one place she went. I then went up into the chapel from here.

I didn't want to damage the recent corpses more than the already were, so I dragged them outside with me. I dressed up Makoto as the cow and gave Rubber Duck the racoon mask, and then proceeded to throw every single candle to the ground. Within minutes, the chapel had begun burning to the ground. Apologies, Atua, but sometimes, a woman just needs to destroy something. I have suffered. LASAGNA CAT showed up and stood by the corpses, staring at the fire, and I just left him be. Maybe now we're even.

Heading into the building proper, I passed by AINSLEY in the infirmary, where I went to look for something for the mental pain and turmoil I go through every day I stay on this cursed island. I did not find anything helpful. Alas. I went upstairs and noticed SOMEONE leave the food lab as I went to give the burned room one last investigation. Alas, this room's been searched pretty thoroughly already. I then pocketed something from the greenhouse that I'm probably going to need tonight.

I next went to the library, grabbing a nice book for my murder attempt. I ripped a couple of other books up while I was here, and I think I had a reason for this, but I honestly do not remember what it was. Regardless, I went into recording, and yeah, you've already seen it. This is where I would have dressed as Dr. Eggman for the night...IF I COULD STILL DO THAT, GARFIELD

Heading downstairs and outside, I saw AINSLEY and SANDERS about to fight, a fight Ainsley didn't win. I watched a man die with my own eyes. A stupid man, but a man regardless. If I leave this place alive, I am never leaving my house ever again. Sanders then went to the set building as I went into staff. I went upstairs and went to break the dart board in the rec room, but as I was doing this, i heard Draku's bees of death swarm just outside. Good thing I wasn't in the hallway right then. Once they were gone, I went to the bar to get drunk again. I am an alcoholic now. You people have caused this.

As for my attempt, I planned to go to the roof from here, and look for Draku. If I had seen him, I would have beaten his brains out with my book before kicking him off the roof. I also would have burned the book and dumped the ashes in the pool, so considering the pool's current state it's probably a good thing that didn't happen! Instead I just drank way too much and fell on my face the moment I turned to go upstairs. I did get to scream "WAS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, CHICKEN GOD" before passing out.
Tsumugi Shirogane
I don't suppose I'm allowed to check the hypertech kitchen, am I?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 3:35 PM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: I don't suppose I'm allowed to check the hypertech kitchen, am I?
"Angie will let you into any of the rooms in the basement!

Except the ??? Room. You need to work for that one, nyahahaha!

So, what do you wanna check?"
Lasagna Cat
Let's check out the food lab and burned room while we can, see if we can discern what the person who Tsumugi saw did.
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 6:43 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Let's check out the food lab and burned room while we can, see if we can discern what the person who Tsumugi saw did.
You look at the Food Lab. It appears to have been used recently, but whoever it was cleaned up after themselves.

You check out the Burned Room. Nothing has changed in here.
Solus zos Galvus
No point in beating around the bush. Show me every room previously locked in that basement. Just a cursory glance for now.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: UaW6Jk5.png]

"Hi viewers - Indiana Wallace here! This Kitchen Getaway seems to have roots stretching deeper than any of us could have ever imagined. I'm here to crack open these secrets like a hard-boiled-Gregg!"

"Now, let's look at that door to the mysterious and enchanting ??? room. Is there really only one way to get it open? I want to know what it's made of, how it opens, and, of course, how it smells."

"I also think it'd be sensible to have a word with the wonderful Angie. What did she do to earn this prestigious access card, and has she ever been here before? I want to know how she gained such a mighty display of power for a one-day cameo.... Phwoar! Blows my mind just thinking about it!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 9:37 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "Now, let's look at that door to the mysterious and enchanting ??? room. Is there really only one way to get it open? I want to know what it's made of, how it opens, and, of course, how it smells."

"I also think it'd be sensible to have a word with the wonderful Angie. What did she do to earn this prestigious access card, and has she ever been here before? I want to know how she gained such a mighty display of power for a one-day cameo.... Phwoar! Blows my mind just thinking about it!"
You look at the door to the ??? room. It has two things to it - an ID card lock, and some sort of scanner. Looking closely at the scanner, it indicates it will open the door in the presence of certain items. It's currently coded to open should anyone present a sample of Project Flavor.

"Oh, that's easy! When Angie first arrived here, she looked around while Gordon was getting everyone out. Turns out, he had this hidden in his office! So thanks to Angie he only has the master key now. Nyahahaha!"
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 9:11 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: No point in beating around the bush. Show me every room previously locked in that basement. Just a cursory glance for now.
You look at the locked basement rooms.

The Hypertech Kitchen contains high-level cooking equipment. The Paranormal Pantry behind it has esoteric and supernatural ingredients that cannot be found normally.

The Ingredient Modification Facility and Ingredient Disarmament allow for the conversion of ingredients between normal forms and supernatural forms.

The Observation Room and Testing Room are a setup to watch live experiments in progress.

The Hazardous Kitchen is designed with an Airlock to allow for cooking unsafe things without causing severe damage to the rest of the facility. Unstable Storage contains ingredients that could cause harm, such as explosions or poisons.

Research Archives is a catalog of OCGA research.

Angie refuses to open the ??? Room.
Solus zos Galvus
Is there anything in the Research Archives that would tell me how to produce a sample of this "Project Flavor" for use in getting that door open?

How about the Airlock in that Hazardous Kitchen?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 9:46 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Is there anything in the Research Archives that would tell me how to produce a sample of this "Project Flavor" for use in getting that door open?

How about the Airlock in that Hazardous Kitchen?
The airlock is completely empty. It's entirely just a safe space to pad the walls.

The Research Archives say that Project Flavor main development is stored in "Central Research". Wherever that is. However, a note says experiments are to be run on a sample in Experimental Kitchen Zero.