Gregg Wallace
"Crikey! Let's hop to it then! Where's that silly old Experimental Kitchen Zero? Chef Ramsay, any words of wisdom?"
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 10:25 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: "Crikey! Let's hop to it then! Where's that silly old Experimental Kitchen Zero? Chef Ramsay, any words of wisdom?"
"Hmmm. Well. If it's what I think...

Judging by the mention of "eight kitchens" in that one video. Cafeteria, Staff Kitchen, Competition Kitchen, Kitchen Set, Food Laboratory, Hazardous Kitchen, Hypertech Kitchen... and since it had an oven and a fridge and all...

I'm pretty sure that was the original name of the Burned Room."
Solus zos Galvus
Check the Burned Room for that sample
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 10:32 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Check the Burned Room for that sample
It is not there.
Immortal Tatsu
Could we take a closer look at what exactly is in Hurderer's blender? Take it to the lab for analysis if necessary?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 10:35 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Could we take a closer look at what exactly is in Hurderer's blender? Take it to the lab for analysis if necessary?
You take Hurderer's blender. Sorting though, you confirm that the solids are pieces of Pohatu, Komaeda, Finweather, King Radical, Annie, Nemechef, and Diona.

As for the liquid, upon using the analysis machines available to you...

It's everything that was at the potluck on Night 3.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Investigate the library and infirmary if they haven't been checked already.

Don't mind me, just double checking places I've been to tonight.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 27, 2022 at 11:29 PM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Investigate the library and infirmary if they haven't been checked already.

Don't mind me, just double checking places I've been to tonight.
You investigate the library. Besides the hole to Gordon's Office, and all the ripped up books, and the toppled bookshelf, it seems normal.

You investigate the Infirmary. Nothing looks out of place.
Luthier
Finally.
Seven arduous nights. Several dead ends. Planning around that blasted waterfowl until its bitter demise.
But I've done it. I've unraveled one of the OCGA's masterworks and brought my research to a head! Spirit channeling! Can you believe it?
In Zofia and Rigel, this sort of thing is the stuff of fantastical rumors - perhaps a fountain of life, locked away in a desolate shrine somewhere, or a hex of the Duma Faithful. But in this world, even with Lazarin to bind the soul to a physical body, this group has figured out their own way to bring back the deceased, and in a quite environmentally friendly manner, I might add.
What I wouldn't give to quiz them on their methods directly... magic and science are closely intertwined, after all.

As for my first test subject...

Solus zos Galvus, Night 1 Wrote:I don't much care regardless of the outcome, but I would prefer the cabbage broker dead if I had to choose. Unfortunately you all dug your graves and now you must lie in them. Except Luthier, who has some semblance of wrinkles on his brain.

I thought the recently deceased would be easier to commune with.
And he reminded Stuart a bit of Snowbell.

Well, I didn't see much that everyone present isn't already privy to. The most pertinent case has been long solved, after all. I would still like an earnest answer as to who shot me. Barbarism is still alive and well long after my first passing, it seems.

If anything's of note... it's the sheer, smothering bloodlust emanating from that man in white. Powerful enough to envelop the whole room in a physical, strangling flurry.
The Colonel, correct? I appreciated the chicken, o-of course. I understand you might know Stuart from elsewhere, considering he'd told me you were rather, er... truculent. In a positive way, that is. I'd heard you'd made his acquaintances a bite to eat as well!
And, all things considered, Ainsley and I were not on the best terms in our afterlives, s-so I was quite impressed with your display in the courtyard. I received a top-down view of it tonight, i-in fact!

Earth Mother have mercy.
Luthier
...Ah, but there is a way I might be able to communicate with the OCGA after all, is there not?

I'd like to see if the salsa has any effect on the corpses in the Burned Room.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 28, 2022 at 12:34 AM)Luthier Wrote: ...Ah, but there is a way I might be able to communicate with the OCGA after all, is there not?

I'd like to see if the salsa has any effect on the corpses in the Burned Room.
You attempt to use the salsa on the Burned Room corpses. However, when you try to use it, there's no reaction. Seems whatever went down in the Burned Room that turned it into the Burned Room had some sort of effect that nullified the salsa's ability to reach the dead.
Luthier
@Colonel Sanders... you were wandering the basement halls near the end of the night, from what I could tell. Er, di-did you... happen to wander into any dead bodies? Outside the most recent pair, that is.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 28, 2022 at 1:11 AM)Luthier Wrote: @Colonel Sanders... you were wandering the basement halls near the end of the night, from what I could tell. Er, di-did you... happen to wander into any dead bodies? Outside the most recent pair, that is.
"I'm afraid I never went into the basement, young lad. To be frank, I don't know why several people saw me there."
Luthier
Hmm... perhaps check the Bunker? That's the last place with any sign of life, it seems. It wouldn't be too off to assume our mystery person passed away there as well, if he was the sole survivor of this Experimental Kitchen Zero incident.

And if there is a body there, I would like to use the salsa on it.
Gordon Ramsay
You check the bunker. You find a dead body slumped against the wall, next to an empty gun.

You use the salsa.

A minute later, the ghostly specter of a chef appears in front of you.

"GAH! Where- what- who? What?

...Why am I back here? Did I get sent to hell all of a sudden?"
Luthier
Yes, hello. From what I can understand, you likely won't be too happy to hear this, but you're back in the OCGA's facility. I've managed to recreate their salsa recipe, as it were.

Do you remember how you died? Or what Experimental Kitchen Zero was trying to do? Does Project Flavor ring any bells?

I do tend to talk, well... rather incessantly, according to my sister. I imagine you're a bit frazzled right now, so do inform me if I should take it a bit slower, would you?

...Oh, and my name is Luthier. I... forgot to introduce myself. Case in point.
Lasagna Cat
Ask him if he wants to take part in the Gregg Wallace Cake Competition
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 28, 2022 at 1:33 AM)Luthier Wrote: Yes, hello. From what I can understand, you likely won't be too happy to hear this, but you're back in the OCGA's facility. I've managed to recreate their salsa recipe, as it were.

Do you remember how you died? Or what Experimental Kitchen Zero was trying to do? Does Project Flavor ring any bells?

I do tend to talk, well... rather incessantly, according to my sister. I imagine you're a bit frazzled right now, so do inform me if I should take it a bit slower, would you?

...Oh, and my name is Luthier. I... forgot to introduce myself. Case in point.
"...God. I thought I was free. That's why I shot myself after burying the secrets. I wanted them to die with me. But someone couldn't leave well enough alone!

Project Flavor... that was our greatest hubris. We were trying to create the ultimate flavoring. The end goal was to make anything capable of tasting like anything, so you could experience all combinations of flavors and textures. The idea was to revolutionize food, and completely change the world with it. Whatever it took.

One of the first test runs with a large sample was in Experimental Kitchen Zero. I didn't go in... I didn't trust it. I don't know what happened, but there was a blinding flash, and when I went in afterwards, the room was... like you see now."

(Mar 28, 2022 at 1:34 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Ask him if he wants to take part in the Gregg Wallace Cake Competition
"I never want to touch a spatula again as long as I live-

...Wait."
Luthier
There's a certain area that's locked off without a sample of Project Flavor to unlatch the door, though... truthfully, sir, all of us are locked in the facility with no method of escape. It's possible that whatever is in that room would let us leave for greener pastures, but... that would also mean letting people with knowledge of the OCGA's doings out alive.

I must ask for our own sakes, though. Is there a way to create a small sample to unlock that door?

That reminds me as well, Chef Ramsay. That special risotto you made on the... third night here, I believe? Would something like that work, if you're able to recreate it?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 28, 2022 at 1:50 AM)Luthier Wrote: There's a certain area that's locked off without a sample of Project Flavor to unlatch the door, though... truthfully, sir, all of us are locked in the facility with no method of escape. It's possible that whatever is in that room would let us leave for greener pastures, but... that would also mean letting people with knowledge of the OCGA's doings out alive.

I must ask for our own sakes, though. Is there a way to create a small sample to unlock that door?

That reminds me as well, Chef Ramsay. That special risotto you made on the... third night here, I believe? Would something like that work, if you're able to recreate it?
"...There isn't. Project Flavor's creation was contained entirely within that room. The only way would be with the sample from Experimental Kitchen Zero. I couldn't face that room... I just abandoned it when I sealed the basement.

Trust me, though. It doesn't lead to any kind of an escape. At most, it might give you an edge... but it might weigh you down as well."

"...That."

Ramsay clams up for a minute.

"...Yes. Yes, I think I could. I might. Not that I could do much... without the master keycard, that is."