Immortal Tatsu
Let's do a body check of Luthier, Tsumugi and Lita, with their permission. I'll show my own inventory out of fairness.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:01 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Let's do a body check of Luthier, Tsumugi and Lita, with their permission. I'll show my own inventory out of fairness.
You check the three of them.

Tsumugi has a lot of costumes, all of which make her sad to look at. You make sure to hold them up to her face and remind her of what she cannot have.

Luthier has some incredibly delicious crepes. You snatch one from his hands and eat it. You gag. That tastes a lot like poison. Luthier winces. He also has a hazmat suit, a frozen leg of lamb, and a serving of the Ghost Salsa.

Lita has a screwdriver, a blowtorch, a foam sword, a pot helmet, two sets of keys, and a frying pan.
Lita
I shove both my key sets into the security lock and hope they don't break when they don't work.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:32 AM)Lita Wrote: I shove both my key sets into the security lock and hope they don't break when they don't work.
You try key set one on the security lock. Nothing happens.

Key set two! Also useless. GG.
Luthier
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:01 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I'll show my own inventory out of fairness.

I'd like to follow up on this, Chef Ramsay.

...It's a bit embarrassing to be exposed like this, mind. Well, no matter. I suppose the poison crepe sleight-of-hand was rather predictable.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:35 AM)Luthier Wrote:
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:01 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I'll show my own inventory out of fairness.

I'd like to follow up on this, Chef Ramsay.

...It's a bit embarrassing to be exposed like this, mind. Well, no matter. I suppose the poison crepe sleight-of-hand was rather predictable.
Tatsu has a cleaver made entirely out of wax, a visibly used burner, an ID card, a cup of risotto slurry, Solus' prop gun, a few bamboo shoots, and a pair of sick shades.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FO1TtxBXMAAsuO7?format=png&name=small]

Ask Gordon what the food trucks sold, was the exploded one selling anything to do with fruit

Stick a grenade in a pineapple and blow up the kitchen set again, check the smell against the Garage if its similar or not.
[Image: apple.gif]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:45 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: Ask Gordon what the food trucks sold, was the exploded one selling anything to do with fruit

Stick a grenade in a pineapple and blow up the kitchen set again, check the smell against the Garage if its similar or not.
"The one that got blown up? That was a lunch truck. The kind that just did meats and rice and salads for lunch. I think there was a bit of fruit, not much."

You blow up the kitchen set like a fucking maniac. Gordon's face falls. It smells fruity, just like the Garage.
Lita
Is there anything missing from my breakfast food truck?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:53 AM)Lita Wrote: Is there anything missing from my breakfast food truck?
Nope.
Immortal Tatsu
Are there any bits of food lying around the Garage?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:56 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Are there any bits of food lying around the Garage?
You look in the Garage. You don't see any bits of food lying around.
King Radical
Alright, good job team, I'm sure you're going to figure out that Guy Fieri died of natural causes or some shit. After all, you've got a stellar record.

And, let's face it, how did that record start? By executing your star investigator. Sure, I may have actually done the deed, but that's failing to see the big picture. And that is the fact that ever since, the only time you lot has got it right? Was, let's face it, a fluke followed by a confession. I mean, you let a waterfowl get away with murder. But I digress.

Because you see, I have a dream. I've noticed a few of our fellow deceased have been vanishing and returning a day later. Sounds like someone's figured out how to call collect to the dead. So, I've come to make a request. Bring me back.

If the next killer won't see the light, we'll turn up the heat. Out of the frying pan filled with Mountain Dew, to the fryer full of Dr. Pepper. What I'm trying to say is...

Spoiler:
Immortal Tatsu
I'd like to check which fruits are missing from the Greenhouse. I'd like to do the same check in other rooms where fruit might be found - pantry, food storage, or the fridges in any of the kitchens.

I also want to check if the cleaning room has any fruit-scented supplies and if any appear to be missing.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FPI1UXYWUAALHap?format=png&name=small]

Examine all relevant fruit related areas with Hearts because he beat me to it
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 6:12 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I'd like to check which fruits are missing from the Greenhouse. I'd like to do the same check in other rooms where fruit might be found - pantry, food storage, or the fridges in any of the kitchens.

I also want to check if the cleaning room has any fruit-scented supplies and if any appear to be missing.
You check the Greenhouse. It seems like there's some freshly-dug spots, but otherwise it's mostly just onions, tomatoes, and peppers, with a few random apples missing.

Pantry is largely undisturbed. Food Storage is missing a lot of fruit. The Cleaning Room has all its fruit-scented cleaning supplies left.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FPGr8BIXoAMl5jC?format=png&name=small]

Might as well be thorough, check the freshly dug spots in the Greenhouse for whatever [INAUDIBLE] reason
What types of fruit are missing from Food Storage?
Immortal Tatsu
I'd like to check the Paranormal Pantry as well. Any strange fruits missing?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 6:21 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: [Image: FPGr8BIXoAMl5jC?format=png&name=small]

Might as well be thorough, check the freshly dug spots in the Greenhouse for whatever [INAUDIBLE] reason
What types of fruit are missing from Food Storage?
You dig up the freshly dug spots in the Greenhouse. You find some odd-looking pineapple. It glows a bit.

Pineapples, oranges, tomatoes, apples, bananas... list goes on.

(Apr 3, 2022 at 6:22 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I'd like to check the Paranormal Pantry as well. Any strange fruits missing?
Doesn't look like it.
Luthier
Gordon, would you be so kind as to let them into the Ingredient Modification Facility? I see no issues with letting them use my card for that. Kaga is my fr... guest, after all.