Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 4, 2022 at 12:48 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Compare the glass shards to the other truck's windows and a jar from unstable storage.
It looks like there might be a mixture of both, but you can't really tell.
Takeshi Kaga
How is the pineapple being contained in the jar, oil, juice, vacuum sealing? Examine all pathways from the Garage to the Greenhouse and back again, looking for a similar substance that might match, or pineapple juice
[Image: apple.gif]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 4, 2022 at 12:56 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: How is the pineapple being contained in the jar, oil, juice, vacuum sealing? Examine all pathways from the Garage to the Greenhouse and back again, looking for a similar substance that might match, or pineapple juice
It appears to be vacuum sealed.

Checking the pathways does not uncover drippings, except in the greenhouse by the holes and near where the food truck's wreckage is.
Luthier
What costumes does Tsumugi have on her? Is there anything related to Colonel Sanders?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 4, 2022 at 1:06 AM)Luthier Wrote: What costumes does Tsumugi have on her? Is there anything related to Colonel Sanders?
Raccoon mask, Hilary Clinton, corn, lamppost, and cow.
Luthier
Have Stuart, er... sniff everyone for pineapple who's consented to a body check, including myself. Hands, feet, whatnot. I suppose if I walked over the pineapple I'd likely smell like that too, but I digress.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 4, 2022 at 1:14 AM)Luthier Wrote: Have Stuart, er... sniff everyone for pineapple who's consented to a body check, including myself. Hands, feet, whatnot. I suppose if I walked over the pineapple I'd likely smell like that too, but I digress.
You perform the dreaded sniff check. Nobody has a strong pineapple smell.
Immortal Tatsu
Check for Hannibal's noose in the greenhouse, or outside the window I guess
Luthier
Check the Greenhouse and nearby areas for this supposed, well... "hose noose"?
Lita
Check laundry room for stuff missing/out of place/weird/etc?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 4, 2022 at 1:26 AM)Luthier Wrote: Check the Greenhouse and nearby areas for this supposed, well... "hose noose"?
You find a hose tied into a weird knot in the greenhouse.

(Apr 4, 2022 at 1:30 AM)Lita Wrote: Check laundry room for stuff missing/out of place/weird/etc?
Some detergent is missing. Otherwise no.
Luthier
Is there cake residue around the Greenhouse or Garage?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 4, 2022 at 1:36 AM)Luthier Wrote: Is there cake residue around the Greenhouse or Garage?
There is not.
Luthier
Unlock one door and pick another, if someone will volunteer their keys. Are there visible differences that can be compared to the Set Utilities and Unstable Storage doors?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 4, 2022 at 1:45 AM)Luthier Wrote: Unlock one door and pick another, if someone will volunteer their keys. Are there visible differences that can be compared to the Set Utilities and Unstable Storage doors?
You stick your knife into the Unstable Storage lock.

You recoil in pain as it zaps you with a jolt of electricity, the anti-lockpicking measure kicking in.
Lasagna Cat
Do any cake Greggs smell of pineapple? Do any of them have their hands dirty?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Immortal Tatsu
Count the Greggs.

Check the Lift.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 4, 2022 at 1:54 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Do any cake Greggs smell of pineapple? Do any of them have their hands dirty?
No and no.

(Apr 4, 2022 at 1:54 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Count the Greggs.

Check the Lift.
Eight Greggs, more than enough to Amsterdam anything that moves.

Nothing special here.