Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 3:14 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Can we look at the surviving food truck?
You take a look at the food truck. It's a pretty average food truck, really. It's got a driver's seat and engine, then a kitchen and serving area in the middle and back. Nothing special about this one.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FMkQUcXWYAAF_5u?format=png]

Examine the food truck's kitchen in detail. How does it heat things up, is there a natural gas source (like propane or butane), and what safety measures, if any, are in place to prevent it from exploding if such an UNLIKELY AND UNUSUAL thing were to happen.
[Image: apple.gif]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 3:24 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: [Image: FMkQUcXWYAAF_5u?format=png]

Examine the food truck's kitchen in detail. How does it heat things up, is there a natural gas source (like propane or butane), and what safety measures, if any, are in place to prevent it from exploding if such an UNLIKELY AND UNUSUAL thing were to happen.
It seems like the food truck uses propane for the stove, and gasoline for the, well, gasoline. The safety measures are listed as "strange adjustments in gas pressure will cause an automatic shutdown of the kitchen system."
Gordon Ramsay
"Well. You'll forgive me if I'm tight-lipped about tonight. Tsumugi gave me her keycard - what a helpful woman.

And then I made use of it. I have everything I need now. I made sure everything was safe after that. And then I just cooked for a while in the Cafeteria. Heard the explosion.

I don't care that much, honestly. I'm almost out of here. I'm almost free."

"Nyahahaha! Who is Angie to spoil someone's spirited strike? She got her head cut off, yes! By who? It is a mystery! But they made a really good effort! Even took Angie's ID card. For shaaaame~

After that, Angie picked up her head and went to go stitch it, but she ran into Luthier. Who smashed her head in! Sheeeeesh. C'mon! But then Angie went up to the Infirmary. She entered as Lita came downstairs, and Lita left to the north. Then Angie sat down and started putting her head back on!

During that, Lasagna Cat came in and asked for the ID card. Not that Angie could help! She didn't have it, after all! He left to the north as well. After that, Angie finished tying her head on, then left to the north and walked out the hallway. She went off to the Breakroom and off to bed! Heard an explosion after sleeping, too!"
Lasagna Cat
[Image: MNJjX7c.png]

Are you kidding me? I burned this guy's body, he was fully dead!!

Anyway, I didn't get much done tonight. I started off at the cafeteria (spotting Tatsu heading downstairs and out towards the north), pouring some more vodka over the floor, on top of the initial puddle I poured and may/may not have mentioned last night (man this stuff lasts for ages). I was waiting for Gordon (or anyone, really) to enter and slip on the puddle, at which point I would run out of the pantry and pounce. But, uh, nobody did. I guess everyone wants to explore that fancy 'basement'.

Well, not to worry, because the whole murder thing was only one thing I had planned tonight. I've been making lasagna the entire time I've been here, but with all these new and exciting kitchens popping up, I've been thinking. The ULTIMATE LASAGNA. We have the technology... all I needed was the access. I head off to equipment to grab a film camera so I can document the cooking process and - realising I need some kind of keycard to get into the rooms I wanted to go to - look around the second floor a bit for Angie. I didn't find her, though I do find Dr. Cannibal Murderer knocked out in the greenhouse. Maybe he's gone vegetarian, and the initial shock caused him to faint immediately? Who knows.

As soon as I find Angie, she's in the infirmary, stitching her head back onto her body. I explain my plan to her but she says somebody stole her key card and cut her head off. So that's out of the question. So, I just, uh, go to bed. As I leave, I do notice the garage door is closed (if that's important) - but beyond that, I just go back to bed.

Oh, and while asleep I do hear an explosion.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Immortal Tatsu
[Image: Vpet2IU.jpg?3]

We're nearing the endgame here, folks. I got nothin' to hide, so lemme be straight with you; I got into the mystery room last night.

I left the dorms around the same time as Hannibal. He headed to the exterior stairs of the set building while I strolled to the Kitchen Set and went downstairs to the Freezer. That was where Hannibal left his half-brother's body last night when he sampled it. Remember Hurderer's nasty smoothie? The one that contained body parts, and everything from the potluck?

It had everything from the potluck. Including Gordon's risotto.

I've got to hand it to Luthier for the idea; that risotto totally slipped my mind before he mentioned it. All I needed to do was head to the Food Lab and isolate it from the rest of the mix. I saw the cat in the Cafeteria as I went back downstairs, and I made my way down to the basement. Saw Gordon walkin' around. I used the sample of Project Flavor from the risotto to get into the mystery room. Or I guess I should call it Central Research?

As for what was inside, maybe you can take a guess. Maybe you can get in yourself, or maybe I'll let you take a peek if you ask politely. Heh...the parts I didn't set fire to, that is.

Ah, right, shit got weird after that. I left the room and got swarmed by a buncha Greggs. Managed to take a slice outta one of 'em, only to see it was made of cake. Tactical retreat seemed like the right move, so that's what I did. Heard the explosion on my way outta the east end of the basement before I went to sleep.
Immortal Tatsu
Let's take another look at the heavy weapons locker in Security. Anything changed?

How about the Library and Gordon's Office? I want a closer look at the hole connecting them. Any burns marks, cracks in the floor, or other clues about what made it?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 4:44 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Let's take another look at the heavy weapons locker in Security. Anything changed?

How about the Library and Gordon's Office? I want a closer look at the hole connecting them. Any burns marks, cracks in the floor, or other clues about what made it?
You look at the heavy weapons cabinet. More of the glass is shattered, and some handgun ammo and a grenade are newly missing.

Looking at the hole to Gordon's Office, you see cracks spiderwebbing out from the hole. Additionally, you find some abandoned sheets in Gordon's Office.
Lita
Well fuck. We've all experienced losses this game, so I guess it's just my turn, but I didn't even get a chance to do backflips with that one!

I left my room tonight and went up to the LAUNDRY ROOM to grab some laundry detergent. I then walked up the staff stairs and poured the laundry detergent down the stairs. I'm not gonna lie this was 50% harmless mischief and 50% an attempt. Didn't roll though so it's fine!

I then went upstairs again to the STAFF ROOF, crossed the SKYBRIDGE, and went into the GREENHOUSE through the GREENHOUSE ROOF. I meant to delicately lower myself down spy style but instead I just bellyflopped onto Hannibal. My bad Mr. Cannibal. I proceeded from the GREENHOUSE to the ANIMAL PEN, where I got to pet some chickens. :)

I then went down the stairs to the INFIRMARY where Angie was holding her own severed head. We exchanged greetings and I gained a new life trauma. I went to the CLEANING ROOM afterwards to see if I could find anything interesting (since I got Goose'd the last time I tried to go in there) but nope, just dishwashers and crap. From here I went to the STAFF DORM and went to bed...

Except I ran into Gregg Wallace (er, just one Gregg, since there seems to be multiple of them?) and he convinced...? (Strongarmed? Cakearmed?) me to work out with him, so we went up to the gym and hit the bricks or whatever you do at gyms I'm a fat fujo posting on Minus World. While we were working out I heard an explosion. We finished our workout and me and my aching muscles crawled to bed.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: WUNfHMU.png]

I've entered my final hours in this Kitchen Getaway, and though I've found new friends through this conflict, I can't help but feel outnumbered. I'll have to revisit memories I've never touched on before if I want to make it out of this magical place alive. Coming up...

[Image: real.gif]

"Blimey! This is really something else!"

The last place I wanted to see before I began my preparation to depart this Kitchen Getaway was a mysterious room, said to be able to enchant any meal into the eater's wildest dreams. With the restrictions of my former self completely lifted, I had nothing stopping me... except one thing. An access card!

Spoiler:

Of course, that card was currently in possession with the sly but charming Angie, who had been torturing us all with her silly tricks. I went off to have a word with her outdoors, but discovered that she had gotten a little 'ahead' of me!

Spoiler:

I'm a man of many experiences, so I knew what to do in times of emergency like this! Ruffling through her pockets, I discovered what I needed, then left her body where I found it. Access card... achieved!

Spoiler:

Then it was time to become more than myself. Yes, physically, I'm at my peak! But there are other ways to elevate oneself... one method is, of course, surrounding yourself with love and support. And no man gives better support than me, Gregg Wallace! With my talent for pastry and new discoveries of magical ingredients, I split myself in eight and reformed my bodies. Or should I say, our bodies!

Spoiler:

Some people will always resist your transformations. If we've learned anything with ShowMe.Fit, it's that you have to do away with these obstacles as soon as you can. Tatsu presented himself as one, but he was no match for us. Luthier, too, though he was more polite to our new form. I wonder how many Greggs it takes to change a lightbulb...?

After that, one of us visited Lita, our new associate and friend. Through our new power, she elevated herself to peak physical form with just one workout! Not even the sound of that explosion could rattle her bones. And now, she is just as untouchable as us.

But that's enough of that. We'll see you next time... on...

[Image: j4L3fbB.png]
Immortal Tatsu
Any notable odors like gas in the Garage? Anything resembling fragments from a grenade or other explosive?

Are the cracks in the Library floor close to the toppled bookshelf, or just spreading out from the hole?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 5:27 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Any notable odors like gas in the Garage? Anything resembling fragments from a grenade or other explosive?

Are the cracks in the Library floor close to the toppled bookshelf, or just spreading out from the hole?
It smells kind of fruity. Otherwise no.

Spreading out from the hole and unrelated to the bookshelf.
Immortal Tatsu
Are any of the beds in the dorms missing their sheets?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 5:39 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Are any of the beds in the dorms missing their sheets?
Yes.

Your esteemed host will not be able to answer which beds until he is back at his computer. Give it an hour or so.
Gordon Ramsay
The sheets are missing from the beds of Guy Fieri, King Radical, and Atelier Annie.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Shorter testimony than usual. Sorry, I'm low on time and want to make sure we have it. Unfortunately I spent a lot of time outside but I hope it would be too obvious. Check me for anything if needed

- Woke up
- Gave GORDON my keycard in the breakroom
- Grabbed a dumbbell by the chef dorm, I believe. I would have whacked Angie with it if I had seen her. I didn't
- Grabbed Makoto and Rubber Duck's corpses in the chapel and dragged them to the north
- Passed by LUTHIER near the fire pit
- Grabbed Darku's arm from the store set and wore it as a hat
- Mooned the camera in the breakroom before dragging a table and some chairs outside by the two corpses
- Went upstairs and immediately got tased
- Pushed downstairs by GUY FIERI, who ran off laughing
- Climbed back up, cooked up some food in the staff kitchen
- Grabbed some booze and Diona's corpse in the bar
- Set up a potluck and hung out with Diona, Rubber Duck, and Makoto's corpses for the rest of the night
- HANNIBAL showed up at one point to get Ainsley's body, staring at me
- Asked myself what is wrong with me, the answer is everything
- As I finished the potluck there was a loud explosion from the south
- Removed Draku's arm so I didn't get FA killed immediately on Night 9
- Went to bed
Lita
Have the sheets been cut in any way or just untied?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 4:10 AM)Lita Wrote: Have the sheets been cut in any way or just untied?
The ones in Gordon's Office are just lying in a pile.
Immortal Tatsu
Is there rubble in the office from the missing ceiling? Can I take a look at the shape it's in?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 4:17 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Is there rubble in the office from the missing ceiling? Can I take a look at the shape it's in?
There's some rubble. It looks like small chunks, as if the hole cracked and then fell open rather than going down as a piece.