Takeshi Kaga
[Image: mp4N7wO.png]

Use the Ingredient modification facilities present to perform careful analysis on what has been done to this pineapple.
[Image: apple.gif]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 6:30 AM)Luthier Wrote: Gordon, would you be so kind as to let them into the Ingredient Modification Facility? I see no issues with letting them use my card for that. Kaga is my fr... guest, after all.
You enter the Ingredient Modification Facility.

Kaga runs a test on the pineapple chunk.

It promptly explodes in his face. Upon further examination, it appears this is Explosive Pineapple, a breed of pineapple designed to violently explode.
Immortal Tatsu
Can we find any similar pineapples in the basement rooms? Or seeds to grow them?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 6:35 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Can we find any similar pineapples in the basement rooms? Or seeds to grow them?
You can find these pineapples pre-made in the Paranormal Pantry and Unstable Storage, as well as instructions on conversion in the Ingredient Modification Facility.
Takeshi Kaga
Assemble a makeshift food truck in the garage, gathering the abandoned food cart and its propane, the remaining fuel from equipment in a container of its own sitting nearby, and as many pieces of the exploded food truck as we can cluster around the small cart.

Prop up the dented Garage Door on its hinges again, then place one of the bodies from Tsumugi's art display "walking" towards the door.

Then finally, with Tatsu granting permission, grab a pre-made explosive pineapple from the Paranormal Pantry. Arm the thing, using whatever instructions given to us in the Ingredient Modification Facility, and either toss it into the pile of makeshift food truck or place it and move away quickly as the explosion occurs.

Take note of how long it takes for the pineapple to explode (i.e. how far i can move before it does). Examine the situation afterward, comparing it to how the garage looked when we investigated earlier.

If we've done everything correctly, the Garage should look awfully similar to the scene of the murder and this should be how Fieri went to flavourtown.

[Image: pmCF2CZ.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 6:58 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: Assemble a makeshift food truck in the garage, gathering the abandoned food cart and its propane, the remaining fuel from equipment in a container of its own sitting nearby, and as many pieces of the exploded food truck as we can cluster around the small cart.

Prop up the dented Garage Door on its hinges again, then place one of the bodies from Tsumugi's art display "walking" towards the door.

Then finally, with Tatsu granting permission, grab a pre-made explosive pineapple from the Paranormal Pantry. Arm the thing, using whatever instructions given to us in the Ingredient Modification Facility, and either toss it into the pile of makeshift food truck or place it and move away quickly as the explosion occurs.

Take note of how long it takes for the pineapple to explode (i.e. how far i can move before it does). Examine the situation afterward, comparing it to how the garage looked when we investigated earlier.

If we've done everything correctly, the Garage should look awfully similar to the scene of the murder and this should be how Fieri went to flavourtown.

[Image: pmCF2CZ.png]
You set this all up, grabbing Rubber Duck's body. During this, you notice that Rubber Duck has a piece of paper, and take a look at it. It's a recipe for how to make Homemade Explosive Pineapple. No facility needed!

Anyway. You set up your test. Looking at the instructions, it appears you simply need to leave it exposed to air or liquid for a period of time, and it goes off. You leave it in the middle of the pile, back off, and watch what happens.

It goes boom! The garage door flies off, slamming into Rubber Duck's body. The body goes flying off the cliff, while the door comes to rest south of the garage. The remains of the food cart and other stuff are now scattered around the garage.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FOVjLUVXIAEDBFk.png]

Have Angie fetch Duck's body from the cliff and compare the bruises to Fieri anyway

Read that [INAUDIBLE] note

edit: minus world media group would like to apologise we were just so floored by the note reveal that we forgot to censor mr kaga
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 7:04 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: [Image: FOVjLUVXIAEDBFk.png]

Have Angie fetch Duck's body from the cliff and compare the bruises to Fieri anyway

Read that fuckin note
Looks about the same!

You read the note. Looks like you need pineapples, gunpowder, and access to advanced technology that can only be found in the Food Laboratory and Hypertech Kitchen.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FOPwVo_XsAgzEJ_.png]

Check the garage for what remains as well, are there chunks of pineapple and other things
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 7:09 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: [Image: FOPwVo_XsAgzEJ_.png]

Check the garage for what remains as well, are there chunks of pineapple and other things
Nope. It appears that the nature of explosive pineapple means the explosion annihilates the pineapple.
Immortal Tatsu
Check sources of gunpowder in the Equipment Room for any that's missing.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 7:18 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Check sources of gunpowder in the Equipment Room for any that's missing.
There's no missing gunpowder in the Equipment Room.
Luthier
...Oh, that's right. I have no qualms with transcribing my account myself for ease-of-access, as it were. I'd rather not aggravate anyone further tonight, considering Angie's current state.

Stuart, run the printer, would you?

Stuart Little 2 - Tickets & Showtimes Near You | Fandango Wrote:-Go upstairs to Staff Kitchen, slip on some shit, fall
-Go back upstairs, Guy Fieri is heading up with me. He goes to the Laundry Room, I go to the Staff Kitchen.
-I make poison crepes and grab the leg of lamb.
-Exit out the Break Room, head through the north of the courtyard. Tsumugi is dragging Makoto and Duck. I head for the fire pit and collect Kaga's ashes.
-Store Set to upstairs to Greenhouse, for pathing. Hannibal is knocked out here. I collect salsa ingredients.
-I head downstairs to Set Utilities and crack the door via lockpick stuff, and go through the hallway. I look for Angie and find her in the Staff Basement. Shes carrying her head o fuk
-I use a crepe as bait so she approaches, then pull it away and bonk the head shes holding with the lamb. The head bounces away and I check for the keycard (no dice obv) but Angie just calls me rude, her body goes to retrieve it and she leaves.
-I go into the corridor. There is only Gregg. A Gregg, the fourth one I see, leaves the Ingredient Modification Facility as I enter it, and there is another Gregg finishing something up there. He then leaves
-I make the salsa and use it to summon Kaga through his ashes. I leave the Facility and ignore the Greggs, going through the hallway, east exit, then up to bed. I hear an explosion in my dreams, it seems
Immortal Tatsu
Check the Food Lab and Hypertech Kitchen for signs of use.

Also, does the pineapple that blew up in Kaga's face leave a lingering scent similar to the Garage?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 9:29 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Check the Food Lab and Hypertech Kitchen for signs of use.

Also, does the pineapple that blew up in Kaga's face leave a lingering scent similar to the Garage?
You check these places. The Hypertech Kitchen is untouched. The Food Laboratory shows signs of use.

The explosive pineapple has left a lingering fruity scent.
Lasagna Cat
Just smash a pineapple up, like absolutely destroy it. Is the fruity smell any different to the one that was blown up, and which smell is closest to the one in the garage?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 2:34 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Just smash a pineapple up, like absolutely destroy it. Is the fruity smell any different to the one that was blown up, and which smell is closest to the one in the garage?
You pulverize a pineapple. It smells like the explosive and garage fruit smell.
Tsumugi Shirogane
I will go to the staff kitchen and begin cooking. Make some of the food I made last night and then compare it by memory to the potluck from night 3.

I would also like Tatsu to stand by me while I'm doing it and talk to him the entire time. Or until he falls asleep.
Gordon Ramsay
You start cooking. You make some jerk chicken and some pallella. They taste identical to what was made on night 3.

During this, you talk to Tatsu about the inspirations in your life, and how being here opened your eyes, and oh he's snoring away now.
Tsumugi Shirogane
I'll now slap him awake.

That's all of my role powers he just deserves this.