Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 5:45 PM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: I'll now slap him awake.

That's all of my role powers he just deserves this.
He's awake now.
Lasagna Cat
I taste the glowing pineapple chunks we found in the greenhouse.
Lasagna Cat
Also, just to avoid any discrepancies with the timeline, I am gonna come clean about something, I did lie about the start of my night. I arrived at the cafeteria quite a while before Tatsu came down the stairs and poured the vodka then, as a fake attempt. My REAL attempt was running outside and just trying to find someone to stab with this knife I've been holding onto for days, or to even throw it through the window of the food truck Lita was driving for a sweet trick shot. There wasn't anyone outside at the time, though, so I went back in and that's when I saw Tatsu.

I can't remember if I mentioned it yesterday but the vodka was a fake attempt yesterday, as was my kidnapping of Saul. The real attempt was just running upstairs from the store set while "in the cafeteria" and looking for someone to stab but again nothing came of it.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 9:21 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: I taste the glowing pineapple chunks we found in the greenhouse.
You taste one of the chunks.

You then quickly spit it out as it explodes.
Takeshi Kaga
Check how easy it is to empty the explosives in the Security Room to get their gunpowder, of the missing ones, which one is easiest?

With the gunpowder, make the [INAUDIBLE] Exploding Pineapple recipe and compare it to the actual Pineapples we get from the Pantry, are they literally the same, do a detonation test holy [INAUDIBLE] this case blows pineapple chunks

Taste Luthiers salsa for traces of Pineapple
[Image: apple.gif]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 10:06 PM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: Check how easy it is to empty the explosives in the Security Room to get their gunpowder, of the missing ones, which one is easiest?

With the gunpowder, make the [INAUDIBLE] Exploding Pineapple recipe and compare it to the actual Pineapples we get from the Pantry, are they literally the same, do a detonation test holy [INAUDIBLE] this case blows pineapple chunks

Taste Luthiers salsa for traces of Pineapple
The easiest would be one of the guns.

Yeah, they're the same. Explode the same too.

No pineapple there.
Gordon Ramsay
Addenum: When it comes to explosives specifically, grenades are best.
Luthier
Are the Security Room cases damaged in some form? What's been occurring with the alarm system?
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FPWWb6xXMAMe4b_.png]

Check the security room alarm to verify when the glass was broken.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
I show anything related to explosives on my person.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 10:16 PM)Luthier Wrote: Are the Security Room cases damaged in some form? What's been occurring with the alarm system?
You look at the case. While the glass is shattered, close inspection shows that an alarm system will go off and shut down the room and the weapons should anyone just reach in there. The only way to disable it is with the key.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 10:16 PM)Dr. Hannibal Lecter Wrote: I show anything related to explosives on my person.
You have nothing related to explosives.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FPU2Z-xWUAEyqO5?format=png&name=small]

Look at the instructions for altering Pineapple to be explosive as opposed to cooking it, is there anything different in the method?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 10:27 PM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: Look at the instructions for altering Pineapple to be explosive as opposed to cooking it, is there anything different in the method?
Just that you can do it without gunpowder.
Luthier
Let's check Gregg. I believe he consented earlier.
Lasagna Cat
Can you alter an explosive pineapple to take longer/shorter to set off? Or add a sort of fuse/trigger?

Let's check the paranormal pantry, hypertech kitchen and ingredient modification and.... disarmament? Has that always been a room?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Takeshi Kaga
Check the timing of the fuses of both pineapples by placing/arming one in the garage and then moving away as normal, how far do I get
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 10:31 PM)Luthier Wrote: Let's check Gregg. I believe he consented earlier.
You check Gregg. He has cake armor, a set of keys, and a knife.

(Apr 3, 2022 at 10:31 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Can you alter an explosive pineapple to take longer/shorter to set off? Or add a sort of fuse/trigger?

Let's check the paranormal pantry, hypertech kitchen and ingredient modification and.... disarmament? Has that always been a room?
By default, explosive pineapple takes some time to go off. It can be edited to go off earlier or later.

You check all of them. Outside of far too much cake batter in Ingredient Modification, nothing seems out of place.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 3, 2022 at 10:32 PM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: Check the timing of the fuses of both pineapples by placing/arming one in the garage and then moving away as normal, how far do I get
You drop a pineapple in the garage. You're able to do an entire lap of the facility before it goes off.
Gregg Wallace
Time to give Hannibal a Big Pat-Down!