Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 5:14 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Check the basement for Ainsley's body. What kinda state is it in? Knowing what the fuck Hannibal was doing might help us.

Is there anything notable about the food in the Comp Kitchen? If I slice some stuff open, is anything hidden inside?

...It ain't all cake, is it?
You check Ainsley's body in the freezer. It's been decapitated. The head sits nearby, under a serving platter. The same is true of Hurderer's body.

It's all cake. All of it. Every last bit.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: 6AC16wr.png]

"Chef.... my other Greggs are still alive, aren't they? If any of them have even a STAIN of lasagna, I'll go mental!"
Immortal Tatsu
Could we get testimony from Gordon? And Angie, if she was actually around last night.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 6:52 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: [Image: 6AC16wr.png]

"Chef.... my other Greggs are still alive, aren't they? If any of them have even a STAIN of lasagna, I'll go mental!"
I'm sorry. It's too late. The one with you is the only other Gregg left.

Nothing but cake shreds remain of the rest.

(Apr 9, 2022 at 8:22 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Could we get testimony from Gordon? And Angie, if she was actually around last night.
"Angie spent all night praying in the chapel! Nyahahaha!"

"I didn't do that much, really. Met up with Tsumugi, and then met Gregg. Then I went to Security, and grabbed some weapons for myself.

After that, I went down with Luthier to check out Central Research, and then we tried Gregg's last supper. Then I went to bed. I'm ready for whatever she tries to throw at me."
Gregg Wallace
[Image: N4ZlPK7.png]

"GARFIEEEEELLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"
Reeb
Tsumugi's Testimony
-see gordon in the breakroom
-two greggs show up from the east
-one gregg takes gordon to a last supper, gordon tells me to do my own thing
-look for rubber duck's corpse, but it's in the ravine
-grab the shovel from saul's grave
-bury makoto and diona so hannibal doesn't eat them
-except when i check the hallways for people to steal from, hannibal is dead in the kitchen set. amazing
-a gregg is cooking in the competition kitchen
-cook a poisonous pepper in the staff kitchen. had i seen someone i would have shown it to them and told them it was poisonous
-sacrifice the lamppost to destroy the laundry room
-break the pool table in the rec room with the dumbbell
-bed

Luthier's Testimony
-i go to the cafeteria to cut off part of KoT
-I go to the chapel, angie is praying and doing nothing else
-i go downstairs, one gregg pulls another gregg away from the swarm
-i go into the mod facility and make salsa with the extra stuff i have lying around i think
-i step out and call Gordon. he takes a bit to arrive and comes out from the Utilities hole
-we go to central research and open the door
-some shit happens in central research for a while that I wont tell you guys about because its not relevant
-we exit and go through Set Utilities, we go up the stairs and see Hannibal dead in the kitchen set
-we go to the Comp Kitchen and dine with Gregg
-we pass through the Store Set, then go up the stairs and into Security
-the weapons case got destroyed lol
-We head up, over the roof and into the dorms and go to bed
Gregg Wallace
[Image: LA9Abla.png]

During my time here, I never would have thought I'd get to take part in the experiences I've witnessed in this magical place. I've come face to face with the future, and it's looking TASTY. Still, I'll cut no corners when it comes to making it through this Kitchen Getaway. Coming up...

[Image: llwscq0.png]

"Bonne appetito to this very special guest star!"

I'm Gregg Wallace, and I've been busy working hard to impress world-famous chef Gordon Ramsay and celebrity taste tester Angie Yonaga, and getting to know all kinds of people from around the world. What did I get up to in this secluded canyon kitchen?

As I watched poor miss Lita, our first canyon subscriber to my newest fitness and life improvement programme, ShowMe.Fit, descend into what I can only describe as a pulse of unimaginable flavour, I could also just see the sunlight ascend past the canyon slopes, until night fell. I knew the next time I saw a sunset like that, I might be in what I will call a better place for our family viewers at home. I didn't want to waste a single moment of what could have been my final hours on this beautiful planet full of beautiful people and their beautiful tastes! I needed... backup.

[Image: paxMjq8.png]

"I'm Gregg Wallace, and I'm here to give some big help to a big friend."
"I'm Gregg Wallace, and I'm here to give some big help to a big friend."

Two Greggs are better than one! In the Break Room, we spread the word of our Last Supper, inviting Chef Ramsay and our good mate Tsumugi to come and join us. And then we're off! After a quick glimpse of that pesky kitten leaving the Competition Kitchen to get some fresh air outside, we bake like we've never baked before. No distractions here! Not even the strange sounds of Doctor Lecter being beaten within an inch of his life in the room next door bring us away from our feast.

[Image: G24hQFe.png]

"Scrumptious! The sweet sweetness of the pudding, the fiery kick of chilli in that chicken seasoning, and the demanding-yet-rewarding texture of those veggies... just joking around, mate! It's all cake, innit!"
"Scrumptious! The sweet sweetness of the pudding, the fiery kick of chilli in that chicken seasoning, and the demanding-yet-rewarding texture of those veggies... just joking around, mate! It's all cake, innit!"

"Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! ...Alright, I'm done. Jinx! Jinx!"
"Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! ...Alright, I'm done. Jinx! Jinx!"

Of course, we find ourselves joined by the remarkable Chef Ramsay, and our good mate Luthier. They wanted a piece of our pie! I'll leave the fancy reviews to them - I ain't judging my own job!

Then, we're off again! Seeing that Hannibal is indeed now dead in the Kitchen Set - where could this killer have come from if not the Competition Kitchen? - we're back down to drop off my guest Gregg for this episode. Instead of a jolly sendoff to this wonderful season of Kitchen Getaways, I instead come face to face with that 'cereal killer' Lasagna Cat... Grrr! If I knew then what I know now, he'd be toasted, roasted, and not 'feline' very smug any more!

Chased out by a Lasanga monster, I gave up on my quest, dropped off my Gregg at the door, then retreated to my cosy bed. Who knows! I might not ever fall asleep there again...

[Image: L5ypuYa.png]

"Until next time, chefs. I'll see you next week on..."

[Image: xztBq57.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 5:00 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Is Hannibal's injection site something you can plausibly do yourself?

Can we have a little chat with the delicious, moist, cake Greggs? What's the deal with them?
Seems like you could if you were flexible.

You talk to the one remaining cake Gregg. It stares blankly at you.
Lasagna Cat
[Image: fTi1M9J.png]

Good Monday to you all. One day left until we're all released from our contracts - looks like Hannibal's got terminated a little early. Lucky guy. RIP bozo.

Anyway, I start off today as normal - I head on up to security to check on my stash of heavy weapons... well, tell you the truth, I think I've got as much mileage out of them as I can, now my secret's out, so I was heading there to blow them up so nobody else could use 'em. And who do I see leaving there but head chef Ramsay himself... If he's taken anything from there, he'll be waking up to the sight of a claw. I grab a few explosives and finally some ammo, stuff the cabinet full of explosives and... you know the rest.

After that, I hide in the greenhouse for a bit, to see if Luthier shows up. I wasn't planning to kill him, just shoot him again. What I actually wanted, though, was that salsa stuff he has. Not for anything too important, I was gonna use it to revive the goose. Or at least that's what I wanted to do, thinking about it now the goose was fully eaten so I doubt I would've got anywhere with that, anyway. After accepting he's not showing up, I take the long way round in case I run into him, and then depart to the store set.

After that, I come into the competition kitchen, as two Greggs also enter from the hallway. Heading outside, I deposit all of my useless items in the hell hole - not listing them all here, check it yourself if you're so obsessed about it. I then loop back round into the chapel where I find Angie, and ask if she's willing to help with a little... project of mine. She says she doesn't have the keycard. Not what I asked but okay.

So anyway, I climb down into the basement. Since I don't have any keycards I'm left with only one option - explosives. I blow up the Set Basement, Ingredient Mod and Hypertech Kitchen doors, and then get to work on my masterpiece: THE ULTIMATE LASAGNA.

- Step 1: Be sure to modify your ingredients so that they achieve sentience. As long as you have a modification facility in your kitchen, this should be easy. Even a cat could do it.
- Step 2: Begin to craft the layers of the lasagna. You may require some hypertechnology. I had to cross over to the hypertech kitchen to achieve this, while I saw a couple of those Greggs loitering around the set utility room. Maybe they were tampering with something?
- Step 3: Ensure the lasagna is as large as possible to ensure it reaches the greatest possible area. If cooked properly, this lasagna will have a taste one thing and one thing only - human flesh. Or cake shaped like a human, I guess. That also works.

And there you have it. THE ULTIMATE LASAGNA was born. And it was angry.

[Image: zjPlTvM.png]

You want to see it in all its glory? Why don't you check out what it did to the basement? It should still be there, unless it's escaped.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
The King of Town
Anyone gonna bash their face in and see if they can make wounds like Hannibal has before they knock themselves out?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 10:34 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Anyone gonna bash their face in and see if they can make wounds like Hannibal has before they knock themselves out?
As a ghost with nothing to lose, you grab a frying pan and start hitting yourself in the face.

You're out in a few strikes, with only a couple heavy bruises to show for it. Certainly nothing like the wreck that is Hannibal's face.
The King of Town
Lookin' around for that giant lasagna in the basement for clearly wholesome reasons.
Definitely not to eat.

Also, check it and see how many Gregg cakes it ate.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 11:19 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Lookin' around for that giant lasagna in the basement for clearly wholesome reasons.
Definitely not to eat.

Also, check it and see how many Gregg cakes it ate.
You look around and find a huge lasagna. When you approach it, it shifts up and roars loudly at you.

You have no way of telling how many Greggs it consumed.
The King of Town
Any signs of last-night-type-cooking in the Food Lab?
Where exactly are those graves, anyway?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 11:39 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Any signs of last-night-type-cooking in the Food Lab?
Where exactly are those graves, anyway?
There's some cooking in the Food Lab, yep.

The graves are about the middle of the courtyard. Near where King Radical's dead body has been lying for a week.
The King of Town
Do those cake'em Greggs leave any residues when they do anything? Can I tell there was two Greggs cooking in the Competition Kitchen, or anywhere else?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 11:53 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Do those cake'em Greggs leave any residues when they do anything? Can I tell there was two Greggs cooking in the Competition Kitchen, or anywhere else?
It doesn't seem like the cake Gregg is capable of complex interactions in the first place.
The King of Town
Can we go looking for garglefield's stuff that he said he threw in the ravine? Just north of the Competition Kitchen?

Any syringe marks or similar in the bodies in the freezer?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 2:47 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Can we go looking for garglefield's stuff that he said he threw in the ravine? Just north of the Competition Kitchen?

Any syringe marks or similar in the bodies in the freezer?
You check the hell pit. There is a detonator for a remote explosive, a knife, a skewer, Saul Goodman's clothes, some vodka, and a sledgehammer.

No marks. Ainsley and Hurderer are undamaged beyond missing their heads. And in Ainsley's case it was already removed from his shoulders anyway, now it's just not even in place.
Tsumugi Shirogane
There's really only five of us left, huh? Well, you guys know I never attempt, but also...are you really afraid of me? I'm going to be the first to die on the final night, let's be honest.

Though if you're going to solve the case, don't kill me anyway. He was already dead when I got in the building.

Anyway, I don't have much to report tonight, my night was mostly uneventful...which I'm ok with because some of the past events were just plain frightening. I woke up and headed to the breakroom, meeting up with GORDON as usual. Shortly after he arrived, TWO GREGGS walked in from the east and invited Gordon to a last supper. He accepted, and after we left he told me to just do my thing tonight.

I knew that a certain someone was threatening to cook corpses, so I went to give my dead friends a proper burial. Of course, I forgot that Rubber Duck was in the ravine, so I couldn't retrieve her, but the other two were ok! I went ahead and go the shovel by Saul's grave before grabbing Diona and Makoto, giving both a fond farewell. Would have buried Duck as well but, y'know. Once I was done, I went into the set building briefly, simply to look for Garfield or Angie. I did not see either, though if I had, they would have known. I did peek into a few doors while I was in here, and saw HANNIBAL dead in the kitchen set, as well as GREGG and GREGG cooking away in the competition set. Must have been their last supper.

After my quick trip here, I went to the staff building where I spent the rest of my night. In the kitchen, I was able to make the poisoned pepper I nearly choked on with my recipe blogging abilities. I would not suggest eating it. I then sacrificed my lamppost costume to burn down the laundry room. You may wonder, why the laundry room? Who uses it? That's the point. I wanted to destroy something, and no one will miss it. I then went to the rec room and used my dumbbell to completely destroy the pool table, before turning in for the night.