Lasagna Cat
Check the set basement near the steps leading up to the kitchen set. Any signs of a struggle? Any signs of someone being carried up? Any cake residue?

Check the dining room and set bathroom.

Where is the ULTIMATE LASAGNA now?
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 9:26 AM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Check the set basement near the steps leading up to the kitchen set. Any signs of a struggle? Any signs of someone being carried up? Any cake residue?

Check the dining room and set bathroom.

Where is the ULTIMATE LASAGNA now?
The stairs seem clean, as do the dining room and set bathroom. Nothing special in those rooms.

It's in the basement of the Staff Building, as previously said.
Immortal Tatsu
Is any of the Kitchen equipment still usable? If so, does it show signs of use?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 1:54 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Is any of the Kitchen equipment still usable? If so, does it show signs of use?
Not really, it's too banged up to function properly.
Immortal Tatsu
Are any of the kitchens noticeably missing pans or is it impossible to tell?

Which part of his head are the wounds concentrated on, anyway? The front, back, or an even spread?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 6:20 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Are any of the kitchens noticeably missing pans or is it impossible to tell?

Which part of his head are the wounds concentrated on, anyway? The front, back, or an even spread?
Looks like the pan is missing from the Kitchen Set's pan wreckage.

There's one wound on the top of his head, then the rest are all on his face.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: CGLAyPi.png]

"Gregg Wallace here, scientist and scholar! Can we use this lab to determine if the blood in Doctor Lecter's still heart contains any venom?"
Gregg Wallace
(Apr 9, 2022 at 10:28 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Heading outside, I deposit all of my useless items in the hell hole - not listing them all here, check it yourself if you're so obsessed about it.

"Go on then mate, I'll bite. I always do! What's in this hole then?"
Lasagna Cat
(Apr 10, 2022 at 1:45 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: It's in the basement of the Staff Building, as previously said.

Oh yeah! I remember now!

[Image: kWxdgZZ.png]

It's looking hungry... it's got a real taste for Greggs - hope you've still got a few spare.
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 6:43 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: [Image: CGLAyPi.png]

"Gregg Wallace here, scientist and scholar! Can we use this lab to determine if the blood in Doctor Lecter's still heart contains any venom?"
You rip out Hannibal's heart and put it through some scientific analysis. It seems there's a bit of venom in there.
Immortal Tatsu
I recall that Lita had a frying pan. That thing still in Central Research?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 7:09 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I recall that Lita had a frying pan. That thing still in Central Research?
Yep, still there.
Lasagna Cat
The pan definitely looks burnt - i.e. matches up with the rest of the kitchen set? Same general aesthetic?

Any more pans or cutlery or whatever missing?
Tributes to Jim Davis
Immortal Tatsu
Well, I won't refuse an invitation. Let's get a body and inventory check on Luthier.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 7:15 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: The pan definitely looks burnt - i.e. matches up with the rest of the kitchen set? Same general aesthetic?

Any more pans or cutlery or whatever missing?
The pan seems damaged in the same way as the rest of the Kitchen Set.

There's a couple other pans missing, and a few knives.

(Apr 10, 2022 at 7:20 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Well, I won't refuse an invitation. Let's get a body and inventory check on Luthier.
He's got a rat in his hat, a strange glowing lump, a couple pans, a couple knives, some cleaning supplies, a sheet metal cutter, a set of protective gear, a few crepes, and an ID card.
Luthier
Does the Burned Room have pans? If they do exist, are they noticeably different than the Kitchen Set pans, including the one utilized for the murder?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 8:52 PM)Luthier Wrote: Does the Burned Room have pans? If they do exist, are they noticeably different than the Kitchen Set pans, including the one utilized for the murder?
It does. They are covered in a very thick layer of ash and clearly warped, similar to the cutlery of the Burned Room. It does not match the pans in the Kitchen Set.
Lasagna Cat
Check the mark left by the syringe on Hannibal - is it possible another syringe could've been entered into the same spot?

Do Hannibal's wounds with the pan seem like something that feasibly could have been self-inflicted?

Is there any sign of tenderised meat or anything vaguely similar in the food storage/comp kitchen/kitchen set?
Something that could have potentially been used to make the sounds Gregg claims to have heard.

Check the chapel, laundry room and pantry.
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 10:11 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Check the mark left by the syringe on Hannibal - is it possible another syringe could've been entered into the same spot?

Do Hannibal's wounds with the pan seem like something that feasibly could have been self-inflicted?

Is there any sign of tenderised meat or anything vaguely similar in the food storage/comp kitchen/kitchen set?
Something that could have potentially been used to make the sounds Gregg claims to have heard.

Check the chapel, laundry room and pantry.
Looks like hypothetically, yes.

Doesn't seem like it. You'd knock yourself out long before you got to this level of damage.

No meat or other tenderized substance.

The chapel is burned down. As is the laundry room. The pantry seems untouched.
Lasagna Cat
Specifically, is there any sign of other substances in those other rooms, or outside? Anything like broken glass?

Check set utilities if we haven't already done that
Tributes to Jim Davis