Lasagna Cat
also since I don't think anything came of it I submit to a full body check/inventory dump
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Immortal Tatsu
Could we bodycheck, uh, Gregg 4?

Is it possible to identify any...non-lasagna substances within the Ultimate Lasagna, as well?

Look man, I dunno where evidence could be hidden.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 10:21 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: Specifically, is there any sign of other substances in those other rooms, or outside? Anything like broken glass?

Check set utilities if we haven't already done that
There are no such substances.

Set Utilities also lacks anything special within it.

(Apr 10, 2022 at 10:29 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: also since I don't think anything came of it I submit to a full body check/inventory dump
Gun, bullets, smoke grenade, hand grenade, shovel, key, crowbar, sticky tape, and hat.

(Apr 10, 2022 at 10:45 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Could we bodycheck, uh, Gregg 4?

Is it possible to identify any...non-lasagna substances within the Ultimate Lasagna, as well?

Look man, I dunno where evidence could be hidden.
You bodycheck Gregg 4. He is made of cake. He has nothing on him.

If you want to stick your head in there, be my guest.
Lasagna Cat
If I can calm the lasagna beast enough for it to be looked inside then I do that

Still won't find anything, besides pieces of Greggs. Or "Greggshells", if you like.
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 10, 2022 at 11:25 PM)Lasagna Cat Wrote: If I can calm the lasagna beast enough for it to be looked inside then I do that

Still won't find anything, besides pieces of Greggs. Or "Greggshells", if you like.
You cannot calm it down. Your creation no longer obeys. It's the obligatory part of every mad science movie.
The King of Town
Can we beat some meat with a frying pan in the Staff Kitchen and see where we can hear it, especially in the competition kitchen while cooking a billion bake-ed goods?
Gordon Ramsay
You beat some meat in the Kitchen Set. Lewd.

Anyway, Tatsu walks around and listens. He can hear it in the Competition Kitchen and Dining Room.
Immortal Tatsu
Could we check the area outside, north of the set building? Just in general.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 11, 2022 at 1:44 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Could we check the area outside, north of the set building? Just in general.
Sure. Besides the hell pit and some bushes, there's nothing special.
Immortal Tatsu
Anything in Food Storage, the Wine Cellar, or the Freezer? Any knives in there that Hannibal might've used to chop up corpses maybe?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 11, 2022 at 1:52 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Anything in Food Storage, the Wine Cellar, or the Freezer? Any knives in there that Hannibal might've used to chop up corpses maybe?
Besides the bodies of Ainsley and Hurderer, missing their heads and both of them plated, as well as some other damage to the bodies, no.