name family guy moments you vaguely remember and seal says what season they're from

Yrrzy
The Funniest Moment
Kabuto
David Lynch Christmas Special, "at least I got my hat", Hummer Guy, Peter speaking "Italian", Carter Pewterschmidt singing "Walk Like an Egyptian" but its about your back hurting, News Anchor Skateboarding Montage, Peter saying he did not like the Godfather while the family is drowning, Lois in the black lingerie although this is not so much a funny moment as it is a nosebleed moment, 'who starts a conversation like that', Peter and friends rollerskating montage, Brian Griffin being hit by the car, Alcoholics Anonymous but they all drink and disguise it as a church service when the police show up, when Rick and Morty go to Bendigo on an 8 hour drive, the Cleveland bathtub falling gimmick at least the first dozen times it happens, Quagmire turning into a toilet, the clip itself of the parody of Riverdale is too long winded but it's a good joke theoretically, the Flintstones high speed police chase, when the Beastie Boys heads-in-jars do a spoken-word version of Sabotage at the concert in the year 3000, Peter falling down the stairs, Peter jumping off the roof and turning his spine into a zigzag trying to imitate Jackass, Peter buying a tank instead of a used car, Peter vs the Big Evil Chicken (yes, everytime), Death being Norm MacDonald (RIP), David Lynch being a recurring bartender on Cleveland Show, My Little Sister's Pet Jellyfish Can't Possibly Be This Cute!?!, James Woods following the trail of Reese's Pieces and saying 'oh piece-a candy', Country Club Vietnam (I think this was an entire episode?), the Four Peters singing, Cartman being Jewish in the future, Buttscratcher salesman, Ipecac contest, anytime Brian is horrifically injured and cut up, the first time the 'Surfin' Bird' bit happens, this one isn't funny but I never understood it- the bit where they make fun of Steve Buscemi's teeth? It doesn't make sense because he's clearly more well known for his weird eyes, not his teeth; Diane the news anchor sharing the same voice actress as the Boss from MGS3, Joe Swanson saying 'hey PETER', Lois coming back from prison and pegging Peter, when the drum corps blows up the blimp during 'Band Geeks', Stewie advertising Monster Energy, I can't remember this one exactly but I think there's a bit where they have a music production studio in the car and I think they're making a Carpenters song, or some other 70s group like that; when Peter and Lois go to a restaurant and Peter has gay sex because the guy on the other side of the stall looks like Lois, 'where do you see yourself in five years?', Peter's sideboob, and the fact that every time they throw an object on the ground in Frylock's house it just explodes
Kabuto
shit fuck i'm so stupid. I forgot to include when Peter scrapes his knee
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
like i said with yrr i'm not going to list every occurrence of a running gag
100% pure gamer 100%