KGVania Day 1: The Cat's in the Reaper's Cradle

Maitre D'eath
Although, I must say that the firearm toting penguin's account has the largest lead currently. Namely, that of the Goose walking away with a set of books.
Lord Dracula
(Jun 26, 2023 at 8:44 PM)The Merchant Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2023 at 8:42 PM)Lord Dracula Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2023 at 6:16 PM)Emperor Wrote: I want to check out the Foyer, where Smasher dropped off the cat. I'm a bit curious how she did that without me seeing her, but that's another issue...

There is nothing suspicious about the Foyer, besides perhaps some saliva trails on the cobblestone floor.
Where do these trails lead?

Spawned from roughly around Black Cat's room, they suddenly stop in the middle of the Foyer.
Lord Dracula
(Jun 27, 2023 at 8:58 AM)Maitre D'eath Wrote: I would like to investigate the Library, looking for where the books were taken.

In addition, I would like to investigate the victim's pockets - to see if they have anything on them that might have been of use to them.

Finally - how are the books set up? Do they appear to have been tall enough to trip over?

The books were taken from a rather low shelf, almost shin height.

The victim has nothing but lint in his pockets.

Finally, it's just a stack in the oven, 3 medium-sized books in height. You suppose one could trip over them if they weren't careful.
Hollywood Bowl
Damn. I can't believe this castle doesn't have a single scrap of film equipment. The original Dracula novel was contemporary with the earliest known movies! What disrespect to a major filmmaker.

Anyway, I woke up. Looked through the Foyer, and I was just disappointed. It'd be the perfect backdrop for a gothic horror! I'm already inspired... look, if hollywood has made it clear I can't escape even in death, why shouldn't I just embrace it? Passed by Logan Paul - superstar in the making there - as I entered the game room, and I spent some time playing darts with Smasher. After that, I grabbed some billiard balls and carried them to the vault. Chucked 'em all in to test for traps, just like in the movies, but not a thing happened. Sweet!

And then I just kinda went back to bed. Look, I had big dreams!
Logan Paul
@Lord Dracula I would like to investigate the Museum for anything that can be used to record a music video.
Falconhoof
Are any other books missing from the library?
GLORY SCROLL
acrmnsux_________£40
jizzgrenade________£5
drksouls2__________£1
Sakuya
This isn't the Scarlet Mansion...
Where has Lady Remilia sent me now?

[Image: Hk0c9iv.gif]

Body? Yeah, I saw the body. Last night I thought while I'm here I thought I'd do some cleaning.
First, I woke up and went to the Armory. After that I went to the kitchen for some cleaning supplies and saw a cat sticking out of the oven. I didn't think it was dead at the time, so I carried on and started cleaning the halls, dusting off cobwebs and mopping up mysterious, crimson spills. I went to bed and didn't see anyone else. Sorry, I can't be of more help here.
The Merchant
(Jun 28, 2023 at 2:26 AM)Sakuya Wrote: This isn't the Scarlet Mansion...
Where has Lady Remilia sent me now?

[Image: Hk0c9iv.gif]

Body? Yeah, I saw the body. Last night I thought while I'm here I thought I'd do some cleaning.
First, I woke up and went to the Armory. After that I went to the kitchen for some cleaning supplies and saw a cat sticking out of the oven. I didn't think it was dead at the time, so I carried on and started cleaning the halls, dusting off cobwebs and mopping up mysterious, crimson spills. I went to bed and didn't see anyone else. Sorry, I can't be of more help here.
Crimson spills, eh? Where'd you see the blood?
Sakuya
Quote:Crimson spills, eh? Where'd you see the blood?

Not blood. Perhaps the master of this castle misstepped with some open wine.
Lord Dracula
(Jun 28, 2023 at 12:12 AM)Logan Paul Wrote: @Lord Dracula I would like to investigate the Museum for anything that can be used to record a music video.

A music...video? Such an invention is only the product of deluders' minds in this year of 1942.
Lord Dracula
(Jun 28, 2023 at 12:21 AM)Falconhoof Wrote: Are any other books missing from the library?

There are only 2 or 3 books missing, from your rough estimate.
Logan Paul
[11:51 PM]Logan: @Emperor @Hollywood Bowl do you consent to your hands/flippers being checked for drool
[11:52 PM]Sakuya: Lots of time between toilet and Emperor in the foyer
[11:52 PM]Emperor: for sure
[11:52 PM]Sakuya: at least enough time for smasher to visit 2 rooms
[11:52 PM]Sakuya: logan got to games room before you?
[11:53 PM]MoonAge: answered
[11:53 PM]Smasher [no RP goes here]: i thiiiiiink he was there when i got there?
[11:53 PM]Hollywood Bowl: sure
[11:53 PM]Hollywood Bowl: check me
Goose
honk