did we ever have a mandela effect thread

Spritanium
No idea what they're called but they were the bee's knees in kindergarten
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
hey shout outs to POLICE MAN on that spider-man mega blok. also, i think the reason for most of those licenses being mega blox is because lego won't do realistic guns apparently (but star wars is ok?)

(Aug 24, 2023 at 5:38 PM)T-man Wrote: yo what are those bottom ones called? I used to make swords out of those

is there anyone that didnt do this? please raise your hand so i can call you a liar because what else are you gonna do with them?
sealelement
(Aug 24, 2023 at 5:48 PM)Spritanium Wrote: No idea what they're called but they were the bee's knees in kindergarten

double posting because i didnt see this but i'm also going to call you out as a liar because those things sucked and i don't remember much about kindergarten but i do remember those toys, and i remember makin a sword with them, and then getting bored every time right after as they fell apart the moment i tried to swing them. weak fucking toy no wonder you like mario sunshine
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
(Aug 25, 2023 at 5:52 AM)sealelement Wrote: i remember makin a sword with them, and then getting bored every time right after as they fell apart the moment i tried to swing them.
yeah you'd have better luck defending yourself with a crayola marker sword
Spritanium
They produce swords for display only
[Image: supercorrect.png]