Spooks?
(Dec 16, 2023 at 8:33 AM)Columbo Wrote: Let me just rapid fire a few questions here. Need to be thorough for my report. Chief's a real stickler for details.

In addition to Nancy's answers, I wanna ask "Hunter" here to confirm 'em. And maybe if he remembers the feeding last night seeming longer or shorter than usual.
Oh, and, what route did you two take to the Control Department?
And one more thing, did you actually see somebody in the lounge, or just hear the TV?
Dexter, what did you watch on TV anyway? What kinda reception do we get here? Might catch up on a few programs myself.

It's pretty strange nobody seems to have mentioned seeing you all night, Gus. Custodians are really underappreciated these days... Where'd you say you went after you saw the two guys shootin' at each other? Oh, and, what route did you take to the Boiler Room?
[Image: keh2_qq3bre.png]

The feeding of the beast is a slow process, the creature takes everlong to devour its prey, even though its bite comes swift and hard. I loathe the creature, well and truly, snapping at my cloak and boots as though it were hell's own hound - it is no wonder I refuse to be trapped in a gaol with it for extended times.

Ah, but when we departed... I forced the woman to walk across the Courtyard with me. I am a hunter of the obscene, and yet I did not wish to be trapped on that infernal streetcar, should the Crimson Interloper had found their way on board as well. We took the "Elevator", as they call it.

[Image: sololadysmile_uemcr7.png]

That sounds right. I didn't really believe him about the "Interloper" at the time, but I played along~ It's important to make people feel like they're being listened to. We never actually went into the Lounge though, it just wasn't something on our daily checklist.

(Dec 16, 2023 at 8:33 AM)Columbo Wrote: Spooks, did you see which way Dexter went after you took that crowbar from him?
Does your sensors include the Museum Hall, or just anomalies?
Is your access logged too, or do you just have free reign of the place?
How did you page Gus, anyway? Do we still got pagers here?
This Security Office that you like to hang around in... is that camera pointed at the Shuttle in the basement? Did you notice any activity on the cameras or anythin'?
Oh, and I'd like to see the logs, if you please. It'd give me peace of mind.

[Image: hmm_zjyqfo.png]

[AGENT DESIGNATION: DEXTER HEXLEY] appeared to have exited to the Lobby. He was last detected on this level going upwards towards the elevator. My sensors detect when an Anomaly is being let loose, though they have not been fully operational since some point on the previous night. The cause of this is unknown.

[Image: Winkhand_bakmwu.png]

I do not require an Access Level to move within the Facility walls. I am Spooks, The Magical Catâ„¢. I can go wherever I am needed to ensure compliance to the safety guidelines outlined in the Employee Handbook, in addition to other responsibilities assigned to me by the Bureau Director.

[STAFF DESIGNATION: GUS ODEON] possesses a pager specifically, as he is responsible for cleaning up any mess as soon as possible, to prevent dangerous slip and falls or other hazards.

[Image: Hi_bmv20e.png]

You are correct, one of the CCTV feeds is meant to monitor the Shuttle, however due to a system error, only the camera monitoring Station 2 is functional. I did not notice any safety violations or other dangerous activity on the camera.

(Dec 16, 2023 at 1:47 PM)Dodo Wrote: [Image: 4650501dbc18fd73a34098073ba4524f228b67ee.gifv]

THOUGHTS

DEXMAN: WHAT DO BEFORE GO MEET HALL?
+ HOW MANY TIMES SHUTTLE HEARD AFTER RETURN?

GUSMAN: NO MENTION LYRAWOMAN ASLEEP WHEN GO THROUGH SLEEP LAB TO FURNACE. NOT EVEN MENTION GOING THROUGH SLEEP LAB. WHY?

STOLE CARD WHILE SLEEP? TAKE CARD TO MURDER THEN DUMP NEAR DEXMAN? NOT SAY BECAUSE SUSPICIOUS? GUILTY? CONFESS TO DODO?

JAILOR WOMAN: HOW LONG TAKE FEED ANOMALIES IN AUX BUILDING? LONG ENOUGH FOR WALK AROUND BUILDING?

HUNTER: OPINION OF DODO PERFORMANCE + OVERALL? 5 STAR? EXCELLENT BIRD?

LIZWOMAN: RUN OUT OF BLOOD TO WRITE WITH. ALSO RUN OUT OF SPACE IN ROOM. SHOULD HAVE PICKED SMALLER FONT SIZE

[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

Well, you're not threatening me this time, so sure. I'll bite. I wasn't doing anything before I went to the hall, I was just spending time in my dorm. Research Team, down in the basement. I took the elevator up, simple as that. Anything else? Or are you just gonna go back to the "Ominous Staring" schtick?

[Image: gus5_gfx2ro.png]

Hm. True enough. Just didn't think it was important which way I went in. The little lady already said she was sleepin', and I got myself no reason to nab her card. I can get in anywhere I want with my passcode.

[Image: gus2_odqrpr.png]

I don't know how you can stand there an' accuse me, ya overstuff turkey. Yer the one rollin' around in blood. I didn't do anything wrong, just my job, plain an' simple.

[Image: duo1_torlyw.png]

Hm... Probably.! I mean, he came back around when I was finished, and I trust the lil' guy~. 1650 takes a while to digest his food, it's why he's harmless, unless he goes and chomps your leg or something.

I am not a "lil' guy", silence yourself, woman.

[Image: keh2_qq3bre.png]

...You. "Dodo", if that is the title you claim.

You have the spark of a hunter. Dedication and persistence... No fear of blood.... Abundant protective padding, trivializing both tooth and claw. These things show promise in the fight against the darkness of the world. I know not of these "stars" of which you speak, but you have proven yourself.

(Dec 16, 2023 at 4:51 PM)Columbo Wrote: Where exactly did we find that dagger in the Boiler room, again? And is there anything to suggest a more recent fire to... I dunno, burn the blood off or something.
And for sanity's sake again, would we be able to tell if there was blood in the fountain?
You recall the vintage ash that Dodo consumed in the Boiler Room. It didn't look as though it was smoldering or anything, and the dagger seemed like it was more buried in the pile than supposedly burned.

You are unable to tell if there is blood in the Fountain, it is rather large and filthy.

(Dec 16, 2023 at 6:50 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Do you know why you're locked up, Trip? Everyone's treating you like an anomaly right now, y'know.

[Image: oi7vngj.png]

...I dunno dude. I just woke up in here. Last thing I remember, I was lying in bed, just chillin'. Next thing I know, I wake up in the slammer! They keep throwing around this "Anomaly" junk, but I'm just confused...

(Dec 16, 2023 at 7:26 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: @23 does the metal lump we found look like a slug from your blunderbuss?

@Gus were the two gunshots you heard from the same type of weapon?

[Image: plaguesolo3_dzlpoo.png]

The "metal lump" is indeed the shot I have taken, having sliced through the dark of the night, burning with the heat of battle. Had it not missed its mark... You surely would have borne witness to the devastation it could cause.

[Image: gus4_rdoemj.png]

I don't know that, son. I don't do much shootin' myself. They were big an' loud, all I can say.

(Dec 16, 2023 at 7:31 PM)Columbo Wrote: Lyra, can you be more specific about when you saw the Dagger? Before and after your nap, I mean.

[Image: hey_aenwhb.png]

Before, obviously. Once I realized my keycard was gone, I was occupied with searching for it. I didn't have time to look at some dusty knife when there was progress to be made!

(Dec 16, 2023 at 7:34 PM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: Double-check the autopsy's result stating that the body was "probably tossed around the room while still alive". What specifically indicates this?

Ask Nancy and the Hunter to follow up on the latter's statement about the Crimson Interloper having augmented strength. Politely ask Nancy to assess the... accuracy of his claims, given how she is the most familiar with his tendency to exaggerate.
You double check the examination of the body, though no full autopsy was performed. The bruising appears to have happened before death, but that's about the only real indication. The amount of bruising seems like it is consistent with a total beatdown, but you can't tell more beyond that.

The vile order of the Crimson Interlopers hath uncovered secrets dark and old, using them to bestow abilities not seen in mankind naturally to their agents of doom. It would be foolish to think this particular one to be lacking in such powers. Underestimation leads to complacency, and complacency leads to death. The hunt is not so simple - you must fight with knowledge, as well as prowess. Shall you fight? Or shall you fester in the ground, having underestimated your mortal foe?

Hehe. He does love to exaggerate, but it's definitely a possibility. That sort of thing is a Crimson Eye specialty~, they love their bioweapons, after all, and physical augmentation is another fav~
Columbo
Is any of that ash kinda damp? Clumped up or something, anyway.

(Dec 16, 2023 at 8:50 PM)Monokuma Wrote: You are correct, one of the CCTV feeds is meant to monitor the Shuttle, however due to a system error, only the camera monitoring Station 2 is functional. I did not notice any safety violations or other dangerous activity on the camera.
Don't suppose you'd be more specific and tell us everyone and everything you saw passing through, would you?
Riki
(Dec 12, 2023 at 6:26 PM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Cor! What a funny-looking moogle! Pleased to meet you, kupo. Did I say that right?

Meh-meh? Moogle? Kupo? Riki never heard before. Kupo sound like Nopon name... miss N at end. Moogle like Nopon? Bet not fluffy like Nopon.
...Heropon never see Cat Lady before, either. Cat Lady like Bird Lady? More Bird People here now... none like one Riki know. Cat Lady nice for saying hello to Riki!

Riki also wonder why Hom Hom friends boo-hoo lots and lots now? Riki went to Survey Dorm to get freshest air. Maybe too long, but Riki like very much! Heropon comfy comfy bed in Survey Dorm!

Hom Homs upset because hearing scary scary voice like Riki? Riki know what ghosts are... sounds from them. Hard to hear. Riki listen clear before Bureau, but now not so good. But Riki still pick up muffle muffle, and Heropon's instinct tell him something bad happen for sure. Smell like blood...

[Image: sleep-cloud.png]

Riki tired. Head hurt... huge bump bump...
Indiana Jones (Old)
@Gus, we've gone through the info and you are the only other person who could have been in that room with Agent Grayson. I want to believe you didn't kill her. What happened in there?
Spooks?
(Dec 16, 2023 at 7:48 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: @Lyra @Astrid what weapons are you both carrying? The others told us about theirs.
[Image: talk-neutral_vnl4mk.png]

I... don't carry a weapon. I'm not a field agent. I don't really have a reason to carry one. I don't... really like guns anyway. I think they're lame.

[Image: chesthold_euo8lt.png]

Meh. I've got a taser. Doesn't shoot, melee only. Didn't think it mattered. We can test it though, if I can get a willing volunteer. Kyahaha!

(Dec 16, 2023 at 8:48 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: @Astrid was BPI-3999's room damaged when you walked by it to go to the Library?
[Image: hmm_emdrha.png]

The... VHS? I think it was, yeah. Why? Don't we know who did that?

(Dec 16, 2023 at 9:03 PM)Columbo Wrote: Is any of that ash kinda damp? Clumped up or something, anyway.

(Dec 16, 2023 at 8:50 PM)Monokuma Wrote: You are correct, one of the CCTV feeds is meant to monitor the Shuttle, however due to a system error, only the camera monitoring Station 2 is functional. I did not notice any safety violations or other dangerous activity on the camera.
Don't suppose you'd be more specific and tell us everyone and everything you saw passing through, would you?
The ash remaining that Dodo didn't eat does appear slightly clumpy, but it is not actively damp.

[Image: Sorry_nvwh2i.png]

Okay!I am happy to help!

The cameras detected the following people cross through Station 2, in order and with direction included:

• [AGENT DESIGNATION: NANCY PARTRIDGE] and BPI-2300 - FROM: FACILITY | TO: AUXILLIARY
  • [AGENT DESIGNATION: DEXTER HEXLEY] - FROM: FACILITY | TO: AUXILLIARY
  • [DATABASE ERROR] - FROM: AUXILLIARY | TO: FACILITY

(Dec 16, 2023 at 7:25 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Any reason why you were specifically told to keep Astrid safe?

[Image: Winkhand_bakmwu.png]

Astrid is my best friend! I have been instructed to keep her safe! She does not always appreciate this directive, but I am Spooks, The Magical Catâ„¢. I am happy to be doing my job, no matter the reception I receive!

I am afraid I have been advised not tell you why for her own safety. That information is [CLASSIFIED - CLEARANCE LEVEL: DIRECTOR].
Dodo
(Dec 16, 2023 at 8:50 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

Anything else? Or are you just gonna go back to the "Ominous Staring" schtick?

[Image: 9c89ba3d1a95b867535077323db7c209a111edf5.gifv]