Draku
Wonderful work, everyone! There was a great mixture of gift types this year, seeing so many drawings and even craftswork on top of other physical gifts is awesome!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Demonlemon
I love it!
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
sealelement
(Dec 25, 2023 at 9:44 PM)santa. Wrote: @sealelement has this message for @Turb.

gift wrap:

well, no time like the present.

@Turb it's sent.
sealelement
(Dec 25, 2023 at 9:34 PM)santa. Wrote: @Superchao has... several gifts for @sealelement

gift wrap:

that is a lot of books. santa doesn't read much other than the obituary section of the newspaper

by the way this is so awesome thank you @Superchao i will put these at the top of the list!!!
100% pure gamer 100%
Turb
thank you so much for four(!) whole games, seal! i really wanted to try out tunic and noita sometime, so this is fantastic - i haven't heard of minoria and unsighted before, but they look right up my alley. thanks again!
Draku
update: i got the poster from @Snufferin Snagglepuss. i will take pictures once i've sufficiently un-furled it. it's a neat neptunia one themed around the lowee sisters. thank you very much!

the post lady almost didn't deliver it and had to ask me who the hell "draykoo oocahrd" was
i should've probably just given my name but other postal workers have left similarly marked packages on my front doorstep no question before so i'm kinda confused honestly
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Dec 30, 2023 at 7:24 PM)Draku Wrote: update: i got the poster from @Snufferin Snagglepuss. i will take pictures once i've sufficiently un-furled it. it's a neat neptunia one themed around the lowee sisters. thank you very much!

the post lady almost didn't deliver it and had to ask me who the hell "draykoo oocahrd" was
i should've probably just given my name but other postal workers have left similarly marked packages on my front doorstep no question before so i'm kinda confused honestly

[Image: my8xc3rjma4.png]
"Let's play our lives away!"
Draku
Funnily enough I was actually working on cleaning my room up and swapping posters out so that I'd have room for a few things this morning after putting it off for quite a while, so you sent that right around when I was putting it up properly.

[Image: aRntgYH.jpeg]

Thanks again!
Nightwheel
(Dec 25, 2023 at 8:58 PM)santa. Wrote: @Kabuto has a physical item and letter for @Nightwheel.

gift wrap:

ashens is cool. his advent calendar series are funny. especially when everyone got sacrificed to the grass mask

After some misadventures, it finally arrived today.

[Image: ZDoJlbC.jpg]