Columbo
(Jan 4, 2024 at 8:36 PM)Monokuma Wrote: You present your own scrap of paper...
That's a real interesting little story this paper's told. Hey Nancy, 23, you two might want to read this one.
Dodo
While we're presenting things to NPCs, I'd also like to show the restored traveler's journal to the Hunter and inquire whether he is familiar with it.
Indiana Jones (Old)
I want to investigate the boat docked on the edge of Mirror Lake. Is it functional? Tied down? Missing anything it needs to run?
Spooks?
(Jan 4, 2024 at 8:40 PM)Riki Wrote:

Riki wonder something. What Bloody Face in most north building, 3999? Riki remember other mirror item Beer Bottle, one stiff Hom Hom took today. Heropon confused...
You look at the BPI-3999 in the North Building. It contains three Anomalies, the One-Way Cloak, the Bloody Face, and the VHS Receiver. You don't really know what you are supposed to be looking for, it is exactly the same as the other display. You don't register anything weird, at least from outside.

(Jan 4, 2024 at 9:01 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Go through the black forest to find the weird lantern creature that was mentioned
You enter the Black Forest...

It is very dark in here, the trees blotting out even the light of the sun during the day. You fumble around through the trees for a while, until you spot a large shape in the distance.

You pause, not moving to alert it, and silently watch as the brown bear lumbers away in the distance. You decide to head back before you get hurt.

(Jan 4, 2024 at 10:01 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: I want to investigate the boat docked on the edge of Mirror Lake. Is it functional? Tied down? Missing anything it needs to run?
You examine the boat docked at Mirror Lake. It is tied down, but just by rope. It seems as though it is well maintained and in good condition, however it seems to require a key to start. You can't find another way to turn the boat on.
Ciel
did we try to check for details on the boathouse door lock? I'd like excruciating detail on this