Spooks?
(Jan 3, 2024 at 2:43 AM)Revy Wrote: Guh...how about this, which of those anomaly things are missing?
BPI-3999-A -[One-Way Cloak], and BPI-3999-B - [Bottomless Beer Bottle] are missing, as are the spatula and the salt shaker from BPI-3143.

(Jan 3, 2024 at 5:19 AM)Pea Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2024 at 5:13 AM)Monokuma Wrote: [Image: hm_fuhbk9.png]

He's not lying. I found him knocked out on the ground. Big bruise around his throat, and a mess everywhere. Ugh, go figure that I only need the janitor after he's both Crimson Eye and dead.

Mind comparing that bruise of mine with Gus' throat, if possible?
You compare the bruise on your neck to Gus' throat. The bruise on your own neck is thick and covers most of your neck, leaving it a ghastly purple. Gus' throat has a puncture wound, through which his jugular has been torn out. The two are not comparable.
Morgan
Are there any pieces of workout equipment missing from the Leisure Center? Or tools form the Boiler Room?

If yes, would they be able to match the wound on Gus' neck?
I'll show you a real dance....
Izumi Konata
Gonna check to see if any tools in the anomaly lab is missing? Anything that might work to make that puncture wound
Spooks?
(Jan 3, 2024 at 7:07 AM)Morgan Wrote: Are there any pieces of workout equipment missing from the Leisure Center? Or tools form the Boiler Room?

If yes, would they be able to match the wound on Gus' neck?
There is one dumbbell missing from the Leisure Center. It isn't remotely close to the wound in any single way - the very thought is absurd. There are some tools missing from the Boiler Room, though nothing that would match. Namely hammers, wrenches, and larger pliers.

(Jan 3, 2024 at 7:09 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Gonna check to see if any tools in the anomaly lab is missing? Anything that might work to make that puncture wound
You enter the Anomaly Lab. This place is kind of trashed still, though in a different way than last night. There is far more blood on the floor, along with a dark fluid. One of the books is missing, and Trip is banging pathetically on his door, begging to get let out. At least you know he's still alive.

Liz's body is missing, but there's no missing tools.
Izumi Konata
Maybe checking out the Geology lab or Archeologist Office for any tools that might fit the puncture wound?
Roxie Richter
I understand you might suspect a ninja of this crime, or find my incredible ninja stealth suspicious, but I was busy checking out the uncategorised anomalies with Lyra.
I didn't find out anything useful though.
[Image: uP6P2Nc.png]
DxHustler3000
[Image: 7pLBMlQ.png]

I can scarcely believe it - another dead man. Gus was my landscaper. The gardener of my dreams. The one who could have been coerced into setting up a cage arena for my personal endeavours.

In a lawless land like this, responsibility is important. I have already endured losses just by attending this facility. I demand indemnification from those who took his life.

I will present the results of tonight's endeavour, and sprinkle in some free lessons from a self-made millionaire. This will help you grow your wealth as well as bring justice to the dead terrorist who killed an incompetent counter-terrorist.

My preparations were simple. I woke up. I researched the local trades and finances. I gather resources. I execute my plans, heading from my dorm to the Whisper Valley Archives, to the Facility Lobby. I only see Dodo, who was showing initiative by stocking up on safety equipment. I heard the goose got its wings on a gun, too. This shows promise.

Lesson 1: (I) Know your worth

Those in positions of great success often seek the company of differently skilled people, either to pass on responsibilities, or to remind themselves of the humanity they left behind. To achieve, this, they are always on the lookout for the next big hustler. I was on the lookout for the next big hustler.

Those who were in the presence of my business sermon were assessed. My results are as follows:

Promising young hustlers:
-Morgan (showed initiative in disrupting a shitty NFT shiller)
-Giffany (recognised her own success)
-??? (???)

More data needed:
-Smithy, Revy, Dexter (barely reacted to my awesome advice)
-Columbo, Nancy, BPI-2300, Tinkaton (did not engage)

In need of self-actualization:
-Riki (failed to understand importance of serious business)
-Pea (prioritized life plans over new knowledge)
-Lita (didn't show proper respect in the face of a known winner)

Blacklisted from the economy:
-Lily (demonstrated an affinity for wasting money)
-Elizabeth Grayson (got ooze all over my office floor)
-Gus (dead, seemingly with no life insurance)

Many received my advice art, and saw the demonstration of my attitude towards the economy. It was a good sermon. But sadly, as an old acquaintance one told me, there will always be haters.

Lesson 2: Winners and Losers

In this doggie dog world, it is a fallacy to see things in black and white - winners and losers. In reality, there can never be a perfect winner. Only losers.

Lily, with her unreasonable salesmanship and garbage products, is a loser. No money. No good. She will never win big. NFTs were simply an experimental joke from the investors of yesteryear, using the 'inverse Robin Hood' economic model to unlend money to the less intellectually fortunate.

Besides, she does not know her target audience. I already own plenty of rare mammals.

Fortunately, her paltry ideas are cut short through divine intervention. A brief scuffle in the Director's Office is heard, and then Morgan flies out and strongly invests his momentum into Lily's skull. It seems there is a conflict in the workplace. This has been well-documented, but to hear it from a hustler's perspective; the deceased Elizabeth Grayson had willpower so far unseen, and engaged in ritual combat with Gus. They both retreated, and I decide to thank Morgan for his assistance by giving him my best investment opportunity so far.

The only other sighting of note as I retire to my quarters is an unknown figure entering the Geology Lab. A late night worker, perhaps? There may be plenty of rare gems to 'acquire' without the watching eyes of an active crowd.

I, of course, did not open my 'holiday gift', for ethical and principled reasons.

Lesson 3: Santa Claus is a bastard man

This short sermon presents the failures in leadership shown by worldwide celebrity CEO mr Santa Claus.
* His customer retention is atrocious. Humans live for almost a century, yet usually stop receiving product before reaching adulthood.
* His finances are ethereal. I have tried to stay up late on Christmas Eve to talk to him or perhaps one of his elves, to arrange proper compensation for travel, product, and finder's fee. He was uncontactable, and only made his presence known after I became sleepy.
* There is no opportunity for progression in his worker model. Many say that the elves work one job for their entire lives. This is unacceptable. What if a young elf demonstrates strong talent but is relegated to an inefficient line of duty? No good.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Momoyo Himemushi
Well. Guess people wanna know what happened, huh? No problem. Let's see.

I woke up, and went over to the mine, cause I had to get my gear. Which I did. Pickaxe and shovel, I'm ready to go. Once I had that I started digging a ditch. It's gonna be an important ditch. All the way to the lake.

Not yet though, still working on it. Check it out if you want. Dr. Crane was there when I dug. Nice guy.

Looked around a bit at all the plants. Wall of Thorns, Black Forest. They're not a fan of me, which was pretty rude.

Went to the Sleep Lab and Konata was sleeping. Good for her. Then went to the Patio. Dr. Crane was there again. Still a nice guy but it's getting weird now. Then I went through Leisure and to the Service Elevator. Had some shit to explore so I climbed in there.

Climbed down. Explored shit. Climbed back up. Good times, yo.

When I got out, Morgan was there. And Dr. Crane again. Sorry buddy, it's weird now, it was good while it lasted. NOTE FROM FUTURE MOMOYO: It was Dodo the big bird. They went to the shuttle station and I went to the Lobby. Lily was knocked out, which wasn't my doing. In the KG Lab, I found Lyra. Wanted to talk to her about all this, but she just made me mop, which worked out well enough. Good times? I think?

Found a weird paper next to Lily when I left. I wanna show it off.

Then I just rode the shuttle back and went to sleep. Nice time.
Lily
thanks to everyone for coming to sermon about nfts. I will be taking your money now

first thing after waking up was to go to the auxilarry building to wait in the cafeteria. Niles Crane appears to leave the building and pass me on the way, pretending to be a posh twat or whatever.

I then proceed to wait for DxHustler's Sermon to start, here are the very exciting things I see:
-Phenera pass through on the way to the bathroom
-"ze Spy" enters to grabs a knife
-Bradimir runs through, with a bunch of files.
-Johnson Smithy sits opposite me, and stares at me and "ze Spy" while eating a burger (very normal person).

I then head off downstairs with "ze Spy" and go on the Shuttle. I saw someone was knocked out at Station 1, though I don't know who.

We then head of to the Sermon. I'm sure you can gather the rest of what happens their based off other testimonies. I spent the rest of the night knocked out afterwards. I presume the people were not impressed by my NFTs after all...

I will note I also recieved a piece of paper from DxHustler. I imagine this is the same piece of paper Momoyo, saw next to me, if so I will allow them to show it off, if not then I will show mine off anyway, it provides fascinating insight into the iconic film "Chicken Run".
DxHustler3000
(Jan 3, 2024 at 4:19 AM)Phenera Wrote: The man with the unusual face - was he… DXHustler? - was holding a seminar tonight, but we weren't asked to cater it. When we asked Spooks what a Linkedin was before bed last night, he said it's a tool for getting jobs that aren't with the Bureau. It's not possible… He couldn't be… He's not a Crimson Eye recruiter, is he!?!

We weren't sure he could be trusted, so we skipped his seminar

[Image: IMBOAmR.png]

They.

Lesson 4: Your identity in the world of money

[Image: 0ZqNj1G.png]

[Image: 4ifw6Qy.png]

First and final reminder - I do not subscribe to your labels. To succeed, you must rid yourself of the hierarchies that restrict you. So-called "Sigma Males" attempt to bypass certain social structures but do not reach their full potential. In that sense, I am simply Sigma.

Now read that again.
DxHustler3000
...Anyway, I'd like to inspect the Armory, Dispatch, and underground Bathrooms for clues.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Dr. Niles Crane
[Image: JgRquD6.png]

Oh, my God. Another murder? What sort of facility are you running here? To think, I could have brought my Maris along!

While I can't say I'm too displeased to see the back of Gus, the thought that another killer resides among us... well, it bears not thinking about.

I started my night off by heading over to the Cafeteria for a cappuccino, spotting Momoyo heading into the mine shaft on my way in. Admittedly the coffee here isn't quite up to my usual standards, but it's certainly passable. I also took a newspaper from the Cafeteria, heading out as Lily enters.

My next port of call was the observatory, to introduce myself to our distinguished folklore expert.

[Image: 5JgMtkF.png]

...Of course, the mountain I had to scale to get there had other ideas. Luckily, it didn't take too much out of me.

Upon reaching the top, who do I spot but the famous author Alan Wake? Oh, what a pleasure to be rubbing elbows with the greats! I entered the Observatory and Astrid already seemed to be on her way out, but we had a brief chat on the way back to the Library. All about the history of the place, tourism the paranormal... truly fascinating stuff.

As she made her way into the Library, I decided to take a closer look at the Whisper Valley Archives. I saw Pea on the way, near that "One-Way Cloak". The Archives were quite overwhelming - I'll have to take a closer look once I've got something specific to look for, though I did grab another newspaper for later.

Heading back to the Patio, I sat down and looked out over the Facility's grounds, reading my newspapers. Something about the 2030 World's Fair in Qstia - you've all heard about that, I assume. The older newspaper was from 2008, and contained some article about a murder scene in a gas station not far from here... a body with an odd symbol carved into it. Ghastly. Like something out of an Alan Wake novel.

I did notice a few things while I was here - in summary.

- Pegasus leaving the Black Forest, then Raregold entering.
- Riki heading downstairs, shortly followed by Momoyo.
- 23 and Nashu heading upstairs.
- Alan Wake heading downstairs shortly after.

After a while, I made my way down to the Leisure Center. I read in the Times about this new trend, "dynamic stretching". I don't usually buy into these fads, and exercise has never quite agreed with my back, but I'm on vacation, why not try something new?

Soon, our unfortunate custodian - the late Gus Odeon - walked through. I am not too comfortable with the sight of blood, so you can imagine when he walks in, blood running down from his shoulder, I... may have felt a little light-headed, to say the least. When I came to, he had vanished - and I continued with my exercises. Next, Mr. Wake came through, heading upstairs again; and Morgan arrived not long after, searching around the room for something.

And then... well, it's hard to recount. Gus ran back downstairs, completely ablaze, screaming in agony - oh, the horror! The two of us fled outside, posthaste.

We made our way to Station 1 and caught the shuttle together - no, erm, biological waste on the platform. He took off upstairs, while I went into the Lounge.

[Image: N9aO9jN.png]

And there he was - Dexter Hexley! Just the man I was looking for.

I knew as soon as I laid eyes on the man, I thought to myself: there's a man who appreciates the finer things in life. I told him of my ambition to set up a private members' club within the Bureau - the Whisper Valley Wine Club. He gladly signed up, as I helped myself to a rich glass of '93 Pichon-Baron.

(Forgot to mention, Tinkaton came in while we were here as well, with a meat tenderizer. I'm not sure I want to know why.)

As our conversation ended, we returned upstairs and I made my way back to my room. A satisfactory night, all things considered - besides a few minor hiccups.

(Jan 3, 2024 at 1:42 PM)Lily Wrote: Niles Crane appears to leave the building and pass me on the way, pretending to be a posh twat or whatever.

P-Pretending?! How dare you!
Lita
- I woke up to go to Hustler3000's sermon but it hadn't started yet.
- Didn't want to just wait around so from there I went to the Control Department where I saw Nancy and Beepee.
- Asked them if I could have a conjugal visit with Gus which they allowed (thank you) where I told him I can fix him. Probably not anymore though.
- As I was leaving back to the Facility Lobby I saw Nashu, I think heading into the Control Department?
- Had to take a piss so I used the toilet like a sane person, Revy was in there on the floor fainted. She left before I did but I followed her out of here to get to...
- Hucklebee3000's TED talk started. Hustler, Riki, Tinkaton, Revy, Dexter, Giffany, Lily, a person I couldn't identify were all there. I also saw Jonoson Smithy, but I'm not sure he stuck around for the performance.
- Hackerman3000 gave Riki a piece of paper and he fucked off. I then saw Morgan and Gus leaving the Orange Hallway for a """side quest""". Uh, okay.
- Further into Herald3000's speech Lily derails it by rambling about NFTs, after that Gus threw Morgan out of the Directors Office and KO'd both of them. A really fucked up Liz shoots Gus afterwards, she was in the lab passage. At this point I decide to bail because what the fuck and so does Revy.
- I go into the Security Office where Spooks jumpscares me but it's not his fault so I forgive him. I watch the cameras for a while to see if I can catch you guys in the act where I see an unknown person being chased by a towering man. They run out of view.
- Spooks is scared by this, I can't blame him. I bail for the second time tonight and I pass Tinkaton in the Lobby who's singing. Then I go to bed. It's too early in the game for this shit.
Dr. Niles Crane
I would like to just investigate the Leisure Center in general. There's no signs of a struggle but does any of the equipment seem burnt? Do any parts of the floor seem burnt? Is there any blood or anything else over the floor?
Columbo
Better get the silly sounding questions out of the way. There a trail of soot, or other burnt stuff, from the Patio to the Staircase? We can double check around those areas for any other similar trails.
That hole in Gus' neck, it's not from some kind of bird, is it? For the sake of example, Dodo's beak. If he don't wanna showcase, we can just speculate, of course. He'd look real silly with blood all over his beak, anyway. Actually, we'll look into teeth in general, just to be thorough.
Oh, and check the Leisure Center for tweezers. The pool and its intake filters, maybe? The trash? Quick look around the stairs for any weapons, 'specially under the stairs, and check Gus' pockets for anything fishy.
DxHustler3000
Compare the Dodo's... beak tips(?) to the jugular wound.
Lita
Investigate the area around where the body was found specifically, is there anything other than uh, blood?
Giffany
Hello there, everyone! It looks like Gus has become deceased. That is a shame. I wished to know him more before his passing. He seemed like a bad man, but everyone has layers beneath the surface!

I will be happy to discuss my "night account" soon! I am interested in discussing a "Nadare Report", though! Can you help me define "Nadare Report"? Would showing you my "Nadare Report" help?
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Tinkaton
Tinkaton shows off the paper she received as well.
Dodo
I'll also show the note I found near the chapel.