Columbo
Those metal pieces fit together in a way we can tell what the heck it might be?
Giffany
I am a fan of arts and crafts! Can I get crafty? If we put together the two pieces, what kind of object do they create, if any?
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Morgan
With our powers combined, we can put two small pieces of metal together!
I'll show you a real dance....
Ciel
I'd like to present the file on anomalies I found on the laptop if that hasn't been done already
I'd also like to test sleeping in the sleep lab and have someone monitor the room for anything weird
Lita
I want to go to the place I saw on the Security Cameras last night (accompanied by Spooks) to see if I can find anything in or around the ground.
Spooks?
(Jan 3, 2024 at 9:56 PM)Columbo Wrote: Those metal pieces fit together in a way we can tell what the heck it might be?
(Jan 3, 2024 at 9:57 PM)Giffany Wrote: I am a fan of arts and crafts! Can I get crafty? If we put together the two pieces, what kind of object do they create, if any?
(Jan 3, 2024 at 9:57 PM)Morgan Wrote: With our powers combined, we can put two small pieces of metal together!
It doesn't look like they fit together. They look like they could be some kind of tweezers, but the joint is missing and one of the pieces is smaller than the other.

(Jan 3, 2024 at 10:01 PM)Ciel Wrote: I'd like to present the file on anomalies I found on the laptop if that hasn't been done already
I'd also like to test sleeping in the sleep lab and have someone monitor the room for anything weird
You present the Anomaly File found on the laptop.

Code:
BPI-3143 [OCGA Salvaged Items]
[ACCESS LEVEL: III]
[THREAT LEVEL: YELLOW]
[DESCRIPTION]: The display appears to contain three items - an electric kettle, some kind of salt shaker, and a plain metal grilling spatula.

[INFORMATION]: BPI-3143 refers to a series of functional supernaturally enhanced recovered from the remnants of a facility once operated by the OCGA, a group of chefs experimenting with Killing Games as a means of creating literal culinary magic.

This containment room contains the following:

BPI-3143-A [Temporal Kettle]: This artifact appears to be a regular, common electric kitchen kettle with no unique distinguishing traits beyond its OCGA branding. Provided that it is filled with water at some point later within the day or night in an act of self fulfilling prophecy, it will contain boiling water until it is emptied. If no water is put in the kettle later in a 24 hour time period, it will be empty no matter when it is checked. It appears that the kettle operates on a closed time loop, and seems to operate in a similar way to a magical temporal crystal previously involved in the [KG-7 INCIDENT].

"Requests to move this item to the Break Room for convenience are currently under consideration pending preliminary safety assessments.” - Spooks, The Magical Cat™

BPI-3143-B [Universal Flipper]: A plain black spatula with OCGA branding on the handle. Despite not appearing particularly durable and containing no known mechanism to enable this special behavior, the spatula is capable of flipping over anything it can fit under, provided the object is not fixed to anything else, regardless of the strength of the person wielding it. In this respect, it works similarly to the limited supernatural strength enhancements often bestowed by the powerful entity known as "Atua" to his followers.

"First of all, this item explicitly does not work on buildings, and secondly - that's not even what 'house flipping' means in the first place!" - Dr. Rosenwood

BPI-3143-C [Spice to Entice]: A small, glass shaker filled with what looks like a white, crystalline substance. It is branded with the OCGA's logo, much like their other items.  Any food with this substance added to it appears to be completely irresistible to everyone it is presented to, excluding the chef. This only seems to operate as intended when added to food, instead tasting rather foul when added to any sort of drink. It is unknown what this substance considers soup to be between the two, and no tests have since been conducted after the "Fat [REDACTED] Incident".

"I don't care what the chemical analysis says, this is NOT 'just MSG'.- Dr. Pysknife

You then head into the Sleep Lab, asking Lyra to monitor you while you take a short nap in one of the beds.

The monitor reads [SOMATIC ENERGY: 33.33%]. There are no changes to the room or anything like that.
Columbo
Alright team, I'm gonna be thorough. The Lab Passage, the Killing Game Lab, the Receiving Bay, the Control Department, the Jail, Liturgical Study, the Library, the Archives, Classified Files, the Chem Lab and the Geology Lab. Anything tweezer-like that resembles our metal bits? Not gonna rule out two, separate metal objects, like two scalpels or something.

And I gotta ask, Spooks, any chance you could fish out any plastic or rubber? Lots of different materials this thing's handle could be made out of.
Spooks?
(Jan 3, 2024 at 10:31 PM)Columbo Wrote: Alright team, I'm gonna be thorough. The Lab Passage, the Killing Game Lab, the Receiving Bay, the Control Department, the Jail, Liturgical Study, the Library, the Archives, Classified Files, the Chem Lab and the Geology Lab. Anything tweezer-like that resembles our metal bits? Not gonna rule out two, separate metal objects, like two scalpels or something.

And I gotta ask, Spooks, any chance you could fish out any plastic or rubber? Lots of different materials this thing's handle could be made out of.
You check all of these areas. In the Chem Lab, you find a first aid kit that contains some tweezers that 100% resemble the metal bits you have.

[Image: hmm_zjyqfo.png]

If plastic waste were disposed of in the lake, it would likely float back to shore unless it was weighed down. I do not detect any plastic along the coast.
Lita
For someone who actually works here, where else are there first aid kits? Could we check the rest for any missing pairs of tweezers?
Columbo
Tweezers from a first aid kit, now we're getting somewhere. Any other places to get first aid kits in this place? Obviously kits with that kind of tweezers.
The Thing that Lives Beneath
Are there any more first aid kits in the Chem Lab? If so are any of them missing anything?
Does it appear like any of the first aid kits in the Chem Lab are missing?
Spooks?
music:

[Image: pointself_pbp9u5.png]

Well, you've certainly stolen our thunder~

So busy investigating and talking amongst yourselves that we haven't had a chance to get a word in edgewise. Even the one who freed the Crimson Eye - the secret's out! You're a bunch of busy bees tonight, I think you've earned a gold star!

Do not think this excuses you, the one they call Morgan. Allowing the wicked to run free in the vain hope that you may be the one who conquers them is a foolish endeavor. He who facilitates sin is no better than a sinner themselves.

[Image: duopointself_qxytqd.png]

You tell 'em, 23. My head still hurts, it feels like I've been hit by a car~

Before that though... I can't say the night was too interesting. I spent most of it looking over Gus Odeon's personnel file. A looot of people wanted to see the prisoner apparently. It's pretty suspicious, hehe. I don't remember the order exactly though... Ah, but that despicable Revy was first, having the gall to shoot at him before we'd even asked him anything. I had 23 take care of her.

It was my pleasure. Violence is a tool, savagery must be measured. Her blasphemous approach defies all honor.

[Image: duo1_torlyw.png]

But let's see... Lita, Giffany, oh and of course our little traitor - Morgan, he hit me right when I was talking to Pea. There was that detective and the chubby bird too, but they didn't talk to the prisoner at all - they had other business~

Everything probably would have been just fine, if 23 didn't go off on his own~

There is no need to rub in my failures. Without me, the magicked beasts would make short work of you. But... Indeed I made the mistake of leaving my post to converse with the feline woman. Yet, it mattered not.

I can sense those for whom doom lurks around the most unsuspecting of corners.

The old man... His life was forfeit from the moment the writer informed me about his escape. His stench, heavy with ill omens.

Hm. So that must've been who was giving you all that "revolution" stuff. Well, when 23 got back... He was adamant that we try to find the body. I wanted him to hold on, because I was still trying to get myself together after that, but he sure was eager. I guess he didn't want to move a rotting corpse later, not that I blame him.

We found no such thing, only the salmon-stained goblin in the lobby, shaking about a fearsome hammer. I fear that creature - something about it unnerves me.
Bradimir Votvodk
Is there a boot/shoe/foot print on my back that can be used to compare to other people's footwear/feet?
Alan Wake
(Jan 3, 2024 at 10:54 PM)Jonsohn Smithy Wrote: Are there any more first aid kits in the Chem Lab? If so are any of them missing anything?
Does it appear like any of the first aid kits in the Chem Lab are missing?

I'd also like to check if there's any first aid kits in the Geology Lab, and if they are missing anything.
Spooks?

Spoiler:

[Image: mean_ipawhx.png]

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold it right there!

I've got the real answers you're looking for. The big scoop is mine, baby - that neon green loser can cry in his containment cell, because the spotlight is right back where it belongs!

[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

No, no. Not the killer. Again, guy was literally evil - don't give a shit. Instead, I've got the info you REALLY want. The one everyone's been begging for.

That shit at Station 1? I know who took it.

[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

Dodo!

He just popped a squat, right there in front of me! Man, what the hell is that? Why are we putting up with that guy?

[Image: 04_dex-_3_uijyat.png]

...Well, that's all the info I'm gonna give for now. I spent most of my night in the Lounge, accompanied by people who wanted to talk to me about something other than a dead guy.

I'm part of the Whisper Valley Wine Club now, I'm too good for this.
Dodo
(Jan 4, 2024 at 12:33 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

Dodo!

He just popped a squat, right there in front of me! Man, what the hell is that? Why are we putting up with that guy?

[Image: 47a43426085eba6f29d3ee9d1d8b6f10ee67fc54.gifv]

[Image: 2627b4e9f0500e915844e0682ee632df6ddb7737.pnj]
Rookie Journalist
If we are looking for tweezers - lets take a look at the Morgue also.
I'm sure they gotta have some there with the autopsy table / tools
Columbo
Don't suppose we could poke around the Mineshaft and Woods for bits of metal matching our murder weapon?
Goose
honk
Bradimir Votvodk
Can we have spooks go look around in the lake to see if they spot a Giant Jellyfish?

Also, do I have signs of being stung by something all over my body? I still fucking hurt like hell.