Columbo
Can you see the whole of 3550's room if you look in the window? No blind spots where a guy holding another guy who's out like a light could hide?
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:27 PM)Tinkaton Wrote: Tinkaton presents her unopened present
You present an unopened gift box, very similar to the others.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:59 PM)Phenera Wrote: Present the box my gift came in, and demonstrate that the paint fits in the box.
You present your box, placing the paint packets inside. They do fit, though much like some of the other gift boxes, it isn't super snug.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 5:18 PM)Columbo Wrote: And to get really intimate with an unknown anomaly, can anybody tell me how doors work with that Goose around? Do they open when it opens them to go in, or when it actually arrives? Or both?
[Image: smug_elihxh.png]

Another chance to display my expertise! Kyeheheh, well, I can tell you that the door would probably open when BPI-2222 actually arrived, at least from the point of observation of the people inside the room.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 5:25 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check the cafeteria for any vinegar and see if it's missing some
You check the Cafeteria. There is vinegar, but mostly in small packets. They are neatly organized in the box though, mostly all new.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 5:37 PM)Columbo Wrote: Can you see the whole of 3550's room if you look in the window? No blind spots where a guy holding another guy who's out like a light could hide?
You look into 3550's room through the window. You don't think someone holding someone else could hide in here, even if they tried to squish against the wall or hide behind the dog bed.
Columbo
(Jan 22, 2024 at 5:58 PM)Spooks? Wrote: Another chance to display my expertise! Kyeheheh, well, I can tell you that the door would probably open when BPI-2222 actually arrived, at least from the point of observation of the people inside the room.
So when he leaves a room, he just touches a door and it stays closed? And of course, somebody observing from the other side of the door would see it open or close for no apparent reason.
Just making sure I understand ya 100%, hearing it from an expert makes it all that much clearer.
Nashu Mhakaracca
Is the amount of enigma paint missing from Counter-Terrorism the same as when I left it?
Lita
Present my present.
Columbo
Same as before, searching around for a bloodied or otherwise odd box cutter, the DVD case to Click or anything similar, and obviously anything just outta place. I didn't copy paste most of that, honest.

Go up the tunnel from Receiving Bay.
Check Gates 2 and 1, sweep the grounds in general.
Poke my head into the Black Forest, looking for any signs of shots fire, damage to the trees and such. Might as well follow those instructions if I'm allowed to, head North, West, East, North, West, South.
Look around the Patio, under the table and maybe even under the Patio itself.
A very close look around the Museum Hall, poke my head into 2610's room.
Boiler Room needs a much closer look, make sure nothing's been burnt.
Cursory look around Sleep Lab for completion's sake.
The Chapel, check out that 'bloodied holy water' too. Can we even tell it's holy?
Anomaly Hall, check 3143 and 4211's room.
Library too, but we've been in there a lot.
Meeting Room's got a table, right? Look under it too.
And a look around the Security Office, for completion's sake.

Less in order of importance, I'm just going blind here.
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:50 PM)Columbo Wrote: Dexter, you spent pretty much your whole time in the Lounge Night 1, right? You mind telling us more about that? In excruciating detail.

[Image: ugh_mkpldb.png]

Talk about relentless... If I knew I was gonna the main character, I woulda asked for a raise.

Well, whatever. It's a been a while. so forgive me if my timing is completely off. Wasn't exactly at the forefront of my mind after I watched a bird shit on the floor while he stared into my eyes. Something like that, it sticks with you.

[Image: yeah_gtgc2c.png]

Let's see uh... In no particular order...

Hazel, the journalist lady. She was one of them. People in the Lounge, I mean. We talked, mostly about the network - shit like that. She went into the Kitchen, and came out with... I dunno, some kind of raw meat. Maybe she wanted to feed the lake monster, who the hell knows. I wasn't paying much attention to anyone in the Kitchen though, didn't exactly have a reason to.

[Image: huh_sej3kc.png]

That little pink fucker too, same deal. Into the Kitchen, out of the Kitchen. Didn't really stop to chat, thank god. I don't know what it would say, if it can even talk, but I'm sure it woulda been annoying.

Then, there was Phenera. Same deal as everyone else, ditched me to go bum around in the Kitchen. Everyone seems to love that place, apparently. Who do they think they are, the OCGA? Christ. Anyway, she came out with some kind of uh... equipment or something. Blowtorch maybe. Some gloves too - the kind you put on to pull something out of the oven without torching your hands off.

[Image: 04_dex-_3_uijyat.png]

...Dr. Crane at least had the decency to not fuck off into the Kitchen, instead inviting me to join his Whisper Valley Wine Club. At least someone recognizes talent, unlike Konata, who popped in just to diss me and leave.

[Image: well_ytjhuq.png]

There, happy?
Columbo
(Jan 22, 2024 at 6:50 PM)Spooks? Wrote: There, happy?
Oh, I'm pretty happy, that's a solid list of people... Oh, just one more thing, did you ever leave the Lounge? Give anyone an opportunity to slip into the Kitchen without you noticing?
Jack of Spades
Mind if I check BPI-4016?
Lita
Check the Kitchen and Lounge for any missing glasses or mugs.
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 6:53 PM)Columbo Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2024 at 6:50 PM)Spooks? Wrote: There, happy?
Oh, I'm pretty happy, that's a solid list of people... Oh, just one more thing, did you ever leave the Lounge? Give anyone an opportunity to slip into the Kitchen without you noticing?
[Image: ugh_cyyy51.png]

Well, I went upstairs for a bit. Took a walk outside, too much TV was making my eyes bug out. When I came back, that's when I saw Dodo doing his... thing. Couldn't tell you what happened in that timespan.
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 6:54 PM)Jack of Spades Wrote: Mind if I check BPI-4016?
You look into BPI-4016's containment cell, peering into the window... It appears to be an art studio, complete with many supplies.

Code:
BPI-4016 [Revolving Room]
[ACCESS LEVEL: II]
[THREAT LEVEL: YELLOW]
[DESCRIPTION]: An art studio...

[INFORMATION]: Unavailable

Without opening the door, it looks like everything is very orderly and in place.
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 6:55 PM)Lita Wrote: Check the Kitchen and Lounge for any missing glasses or mugs.
You check the Kitchen and Lounge. You don't... really notice any missing glasses or mugs, but you've also never really checked this place before. The Kitchen and Lounge both have regular glasses and beer mugs though - but no other varieties.
Columbo
A formality at this point, but I'll pat down Rookie Journalist and search through her room for anything amiss. She gave consent.
Phenera
HANG ON
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 7:05 PM)Columbo Wrote: A formality at this point, but I'll pat down Rookie Journalist and search through her room for anything amiss. She gave consent.
You pat down Rookie Journalist, and inspect her. You don't find anything amiss, really. She has nothing on her.

You then enter her bedroom. She has a lab coat hanging in her closet. It appears to be bloody, but you attribute that to the stab wound punctured through it rather than any kind of blood splatter from another source. She also has an unwrapped gift box in her room, as well as a Scooby-Doo mug.
Phenera
Alright fine let them check my room
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Columbo
Compare gift box with the mug. To be thorough.
Dr. Niles Crane
Present the hideous mech suit someone left me as a Christmas present (and its original wrapping paper)
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 7:23 PM)Phenera Wrote: Alright fine let them check my room
You allow them to check your room...

Her room is unremarkable and resembles the other rooms, however under her bed you find clippings from the Hogweed plant, as well as a knife and scorched oven gloves, as well as some other, unburnt gloves. Her unwrapped gift box and the Enigma Paint are also both in here.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 7:23 PM)Columbo Wrote: Compare gift box with the mug. To be thorough.
You compare the gift box with the mug. The gift boxes are mostly a standard size unless the gift is oversized, and therefore the mug does fit.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 7:33 PM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: Present the hideous mech suit someone left me as a Christmas present (and its original wrapping paper)
You present an extremely ugly and brightly-colored rubber mecha suit, like something out of a kaiju movie. It looks both uncomfortable to wear, and restrictive to movement. You also present a very large box, which does fit the suit.