Phenera
[Image: RoseSlimeSpriteBaseUpdatedAha_ejk11q.png]

Arti...ficial... intelli-gence... is like Spooks, the Magical Cat (TM)!

Vote: Wraith #2
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Dr. Niles Crane
Wraith 1 sounds delightful.
Dodo
[Image: 848540e1b268a8c6c12d2cfc163c6f130c018ec3.gifv]

Dodo is too busy inhaling baked beans and lemons from the cafeteria fridge to be concerned with the affairs of the deceased.

ABSTAIN
Pea
i don't like ghosts
Ciel
im sure wraith 2 could help me with something...
Maximillion Pegasus
No revival. I prefer my spirits locked inside cards or golden objects, not fluttering about causing mischief.
[Image: JzmhF4f.png]
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: confused2.png]

W-Well, I don't suppose we can just put the seal back now. But I've met dead guys before; they're not so bad once you get to know them! Wraith Number One sounds like a gentleman.
Izumi Konata
(Jan 24, 2024 at 12:18 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: [Image: confused2.png]

W-Well, I don't suppose we can just put the seal back now. But I've met dead guys before; they're not so bad once you get to know them! Wraith Number One sounds like a gentleman.

Didn't you say you were looking for a zombie? Maybe one of these would be it
Alan Wake
I'm still... gathering myself, after the execution and unsealing... I don't feel too strongly about any of them, but I'll lean towards the second plea
Riki
Two? Magic... Riki think Hom Homs not chance more. But green Spooks nice nice Mechon! AI similar? New friend?
Tinkaton
Tinkaton is undecided between the first two, so she'll go with the apparent majority for option 2
Lita
Late enough that my vote probably doesn't matter but option 3 needs to suffer their consequences
Spooks?
The voting has concluded.

The Second Plea has been chosen.